Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

The Great Escape

I bit my lip. Tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"Izzy! Don't you dare cry!" Jaime demanded, pulling me into a tight embrace.

I sighed in his chest. "Two weeks. What am I going to do? I'll die without you guys!" I said, letting the tears flow freely down my red cheeks.

The sun was just beginning to rise, and the cold wind prickled my arms.

"You'll be fine, okay?" Vic said, joining Jaime and I in the embrace.

Soon, we were all hugging each other.

"Okay, you guys should get going." I said, pulling away, my hair moving gracefully in the wind.

I sniffled, and wiped my tears away. This was going to be excruciatingly hard. Two weeks without my family.… Yes, it was their first tour, and yes, I'm aware that there will be much longer ones in the future. But I can't just take this lightly.

I hugged them all once more, as they got onto the bus.

Tony was last.

He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, and pulled me close.

I breathed in his familiar scent, and laid my head against his chest. I listened to his steady heartbeat intently. I could have stayed like this forever. Everything was so perfect.

He kissed the top of my head, as we pulled apart.

"I love you, Padmé." He said, looking to the ground.

I smiled. "I love you too, Anakin."

He rested his forehead on mine, and kissed my nose.

He smiled at me, and closed the door to the bus behind him.

Most people would watch them leave.
I never got the point of that. Why watch someone you love leave? There was no guarantee of their return. It was torture....

I turned around, and began walking back up the driveway. I heard the bus' engine start, and the tears began to fall freely.

Someone grabbed my arm, and forced me to face them. I was met by Tony's beautifully brown eyes. He was so flawless.…

"Tony? Ana, what's wro-?"

He cupped my face, and crushed his lips to mine.

I could feel the passion between us. This moment was such perfection. I was disappointed when he pulled away.

"I love you. So much." He said, before running back to the bus.

I bit my lip, and walked back inside.

This was the best feeling I had had in a long while. His lips on mine was just so...phenomenal.

I closed the door behind me, and leaned my back against it. I couldn't help but smile.

I walked to the kitchen, and chugged a bottle of water, to reassure that I wasn't dehydrated from all of the crying. I made a mental note, to get a few bottles of Gatorade later, for the electrolytes that I desperately needed.

I heard the door swing open, I was picked up from behind.

I screamed, until I realized it had been Jaime.

"Hi-Me! What're you doing? Get back on the bus!" I screamed, as he put me down.

Vic approached me, a trail of tears on his cheeks.

My heart dropped to my feet. "Vic, what's wrong?" I asked, pulling him into a tight embrace.

He hugged back. "Izzy, will you come with us?" He asked.

I felt the breath leave my chest. "Vic, I can't do that!" I said. "I don't even have anything packed!"

He shook his head. "No, it's okay though. Kenedee said you could borrow hers for the tour." He grinned. "Please come, Izzy?"

I smiled, and as soon as it had appeared, it vanished. "What about my mom?"

"I'll fill her in on everything later!" Andy said, not taking his eyes off of the video game he was playing. "They make you happy, Bella. Just go."

My heart fluttered, and I hugged him tightly, knocking him off the sofa.

"I love you, so much, Andrew." I simply said.

"I love you too, BUT NEXT TIME WAIT UNTIL A CHECKPOINT TO TO MURDER ME!" He smiled, as I followed Vic and Jaime put the door, and into the bus.

I was tackled to the floor by hugs, I giggled at this, but had problems breathing for the fact that Mike was on top of me.

"Mikey...can't...breathe." I choked out, through giggles and lack of breath.

He chuckled. "Oh, sorry." He got up, and reached out his hand.

I gladly took it, as he hoisted me up from the ground.

I noticed Kenedee laughing and holding her stomach. I smiled, and sat next to her. She was crying from laughter, and even though her makeup was smeared, her appearance made me feel so intimidated.

Her red hair flowed perfectly, and she had had the freedom to wear shorts and tank tops, exposing nothing but normal skin. Her legs were really small, and so were her arms. Her shoulder blades stuck out with ease.

Her light blue jean shorts made her legs look tan, and she was wearing a hugging tank top, with Classic Black HighTop Converse.

She looked flawless next to me. I wasn't wearing any makeup, and was still in a hoodie and a pair of Andy's pajama bottoms (don't ask, they're comfortable, okay!).

Once her laughing slowed a bit, and she wiped her tears away, she smiled back.

"Hey. I just wanted to thank you for letting me borrow your clothes." I said, hugging her.

She hugged back, and giggled a little. "No problem, Izzy."

I smiled, and walked over to the other sofa, were Tony, and Vic sat, and I laid in their laps.

Vic poked my cheek. "I would have died without you, Iz." He said, smiling.

I giggled. "No, you would have been fine!" I stated.

He shook his head. "Lies! Lies I tell you!"

I chuckled, and sat between them. I entwined my hand with Tony's, not caring who was watching.

I laid my head on his shoulder, and he kissed my head.

"I love you, Padmé." He mumbled, smiling.

I giggled. "I love you too, Anakin." I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Contest Hint - The character you create, has to be Vic's girlfriend. (:
Two comments, before the next update.
Recommend! <3
I really do appreciate all of you. Readers, subscribers, commenters, and the ones who have recommended. It means so much, it really does.
Stay Beautiful xxx