Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

***ing Bitch

(Vic's P.O.V)

It's been two days since Izzy has called, or texted, or anything. I was becoming extremely worried.

"Oh my god, really?" Kenedee said, standing up, and flailing her arms a bit.

"What?" Tony and I asked in unison.

He hasn't slept at all, and was bouncing his knee in nervousness, as he has been doing all day.

"Izzy's just being a bitch. She'll come back in a week. Stop worrying over her." She mumbled something under her breath, causing Jaime to lift his head from his hands.

"Excuse me?" He spat.

"I SAID, that she's a whore." Kenedee answered.

He got up, but Tony pulled him back. "Dude, she's a girl." Tony stated.

Jaime scoffed. "Yeah, as far as we know."

Everyone was really loosing their patients. Everyone just wanted Izzy to come back home.

"Seriously!" Evie yelled, getting up from her seat. "I know that she's not your favorite person in the world, but she means a lot to these boys. The VERY least you can do, is show some respect." She spat at Kenedee.

I was taken back, but I couldn't hide the grin that spread across my face.

(Izzy's P.O.V)

"Isobella Santos?" The doctor walked into the waiting room, and my head shot up from my hands.

I stood up, and wiped my tears away.

"Samuel Smith is asking for you. He's awoken from surgery now."

I followed the doctor to the room. I had gotten a little ashamed, that he asked for me, before he asked for his parents.

I walked into the room, to see my best friend in the worst condition he's ever been in.

He had several cuts and bruises on his face, his arm was in a sling, and he had several needles (that were connected to tubes) in his arm.

I cried, without an emotion on my face. I walked over to him, and wanted to hug him. I wanted to squeeze him as tight as I could. But he looked so...fragile.

"Bella, I'm so sorry." He muttered, tears falling from his eyes.

I shook my head. "Sammy. I should be the one saying sorry." I couldn't help myself; I wrapped my arms around him lightly.

"Izzy, stop being such a pussy." He moved over, and patted the bed next to him.

I chuckled, and crawled next to him.

"Have you talked to the guys lately?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No. I've had my phone off the entire time."

"Fuck..." I mumbled, fishing it out of my back pocket.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I sighed. "I didn't tell them where I was going. I just...left." I answered.

I turned my phone on, and waited for it to start up. I cuddled next to Sam.

Once it did, I looked at my message box, and chuckled. "394 messages. Should I text them back?"

Sam smiled against my shoulder.

I picked a random message, and began typing.

Me: I'm fine. I'm at the hospital with Sam. He got into an accident. A life threatening accident. I'll be home later today xoxox ~Izzy

I hit 'send', and put my phone back on the bedside table. "Will you be okay without me, Sammy?" I asked.

He chuckled, ad nodded. "I believe so."

(Jaime's P.O.V)

Kenedee was starting to piss me off. She was insulting my little sister, and for that, I wanted to kill her. Too bad she was a girl....

My phone buzzed, causing everyone's eyes to turn to me.

"She sent me a text!" A smile appeared on my face for the first time in two days.

Tony pulled my phone from my hands, and read the text aloud.

"I'm fine. I'm at the hospital with Sam. He got into an accident. A life threatening accident. I'll be home later today xoxox ~Izzy." He smiled, and seemed to let out a breath he had been holding in all day.

"She's going to be okay..." Evie breathed out.

I think she had really become attached to Izzy, but so has Vic, Tony, Mike, and I.

"I told you!" Kenedee chirped.

"Shut the fuck up." I spat, becoming really annoyed.

She got up, and walked out the door. I followed her.

"And don't come back, either!" I yelled, before slamming the door behind her.

Mike showed no emotion to this, which was surprising, but expected at the same time.

She was a nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think? I have horrible things in mind...the story might become a little bit emotional. Just a warning. (:
Two comments until the next chapter!
Oh, and on Wednesday, I'll be skipping school, so a few updates will be done. And then two days after that, I'll be on Christmas break, so even more updates. I might finish it soon. :D
Recommend?
Stay Beautiful xxx