Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

Best Night Ever

(Izzy's P.O.V)

It was hard leaving Sam, not knowing if he'd get much better by next month. Or if he'd get better at all.…

"I'm sorry about Sam." Andrew said as he was driving me home, ripping me from my thoughts.

I shook my head. "He's strong. He'll be fine." I stated. But I couldn't help but notice the twinge of guilt and sorrow in the pit of my stomach.

My heart fluttered a bit, as the four guys waited on their porch. I hadn't seen them in what felt like years.

Before the car came to a complete stop, I pushed open my door, and flung myself out. Without looking at everyone else, I ran to Tony, and threw myself into his chest.

He clamped his arms around me, and lifted me from the ground, and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Oh my god, Ana, are you crying? Baby, stop!" I cupped his face in my hands, and kissed him roughly.

He nuzzled his face in my neck.

"I swear, if you snot on me, I'll kill you." I chuckled, and kissed his cheek.

"Is it my turn yet?" Jaime whined.

I giggled, detached myself from Tony, and hugged Jaime tightly.

"I hate you." He sad, while gripping my waist.

I chuckled. "I hate you too."

"Victor Fuentes," I forced a British accent upon my voice. "Get over here and hug me." I demanded, chuckling.

He pulled me into an embrace, and spun around once. I had to give him credit for it, because I was slightly taller than him.

"Mikey..." I breathed out, as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I know we only just me-" I cut Evie off.

"You're part of the family now. Get your ass over here." I hugged her, and made a metal note to tell Vic not to fuck up with her.

"Okay, well, I hate to be an ass about this, but Evie and I have plans." I lied, grabbing her wrist.

She glanced at me, and I smiled. "We'll be back later tonight. I'll explain everything to you then, okay?" I kissed Tony's cheek, as she hugged Vic, and we walked across the street.

I hugged my mom, and introduced her to Evie, before running up the stairs, pulling her along with me.

"Izzy, what's up?" She asked, as soon as I closed the door.

I shook my head, and smiled. I grabbed my wallet, and pushed it into my back pocket.

"Wait here." I ordered as I carefully and quietly slipping out the door. Being careful of the squeaking floorboards, I walked into Andy's room. I searched around for the black box that had 'Bella's college money' written on the side.

I finally found it under his bed, and opened it. I pulled out about 400 dollars, and placed the box back under the bed, just as it had even before.

I slipped back into my room, and grinned. It was like high school all over again.

"What are you doing?" Evie asked, demanding an answer.

"We're having a girls day." I stated, chuckling a bit, and pulling clothes out of my closet. The ones I had on currently, were still damp from the rain, and felt gross.

"You're not going to pay for it all!" She whispered.

I chuckled. "It's fine. I'm not going to college anyways." I stated, kicking of my shoes. "Hey, do you mind if I take a quick shower?" I asked, changing the subject, knowing that she would pressure me to let he pay for some of it.

She sighed in defeat, and shook her head. "Go ahead." She smiled.

I thanked her, and grabbed a pair of red skinny jeans and a Blink 182 teeshirt.

I quickly took a shower, and brushed my teeth. For the sake of time, I decided to let my hair stay in its original ringlet form. I put a few clips in, to make my bangs stay in place, before walking back to my room, and lacing up my bright red Converse.

"You know this is a total of 700 dollars, right?" Evie asked.

I sighed. "It's fine. I just don't want to run out of money." I stated. "Plus, you've never been to a girls day with me." I chuckled. "We're going to be occupied until at LEAST midnight." I stated.

She giggled a little, before I grabbed the money, my phone, and my iPod.

"Andrew! Can I borrow your car?" I yelled, as I ran down the stairs.

He threw the keys at me. "Don't be like Smith. I need my car."

I glared at him. "I hope you die in hell, asshole. You had no right to say that. Fucking disrespectful cunt. I'll murder you in your slee-"

"Enough!" My mom said, as I walked towards him, fist clenched.

I sighed loudly, and walked out the door after Evie.

I revved the engine, and plugged my iPod into the USB.

"He didn't mean that." Evie said, attempting to comfort me.

"I know, but he's such a dick." I commented.

She sighed. "He's your brother. You're going to fight occasionally." She stated.

I thanked her. "I like you already." I said, giggling.

She nodded. "I like you too, Izzy."

I played Almost by Bowling For Soup as I drove to the mall. I made sure to play it as loudly as I could. It was the only way to listen to music; as loud as possible.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

"Oh my god, I love you!" I yelled, as I stumbled into my room, giggling madly.

She fell forwards, causing me to double over in laughter.

"I love you too, just don't rape me." She said, making what appeared to be snow angles on the floor.

"Oh my god, Evie, get up. There's Vodka at Vic's!" I yelled a little too loudly.

The sun had set several hours ago, and It had to be around 3 AM. I dropped the shopping bags in my hands on my bed, and grabbed the ones from Evie.

I pulled her wrist, and ran down the stairs, stumbling a little.

"Shhh!" I yelled, laughing hysterically.

I didn't want to wake anyone up, but we couldn't stay quiet.

"Izzy! Get off the ground!" Evie said, pulling me up.

I laughed as we stumbled out the door, and across the street.

"Ass." I mumbled. "The door's locked. That means they're asleep," I stated, sighing.

"Fuck!" She screamed, as I'd she was in agonizing pain.

I laughed loudly, and grabbed her arm.

"What're we doing?" She asked.

"Can you climb in those shoes?" I asked, motioning to the Uggs on her feet.

She shook her head.

"Alright, wait at the door then." I said, jumping over the fence.

"Izzy, are you going to break into the house?" She asked, whispering (but still really loud).

I shushed her, and nodded. "Just wait at the door!" I said, and she stumbled back to where we had come from.

I found the window above the sink in the kitchen, and reached for a clip in my hair.

I kept biting it, until the tip was gnarled and pointed. I twisted it in the lock, until it clicked.

I pushed it open, and hoped for dear life that there was nothing on the counter.

I walked over to the door, and unlocked it, letting Evie in.

"Okay, we have to be silent, okay? At least until I get Mike up. Stay here," I walked up the stairs, carefully.

I opened the door to his bedroom, and shook him awake. He groaned, and turned over.

"Michael Christopher Fuentes get your ass down stairs!" I demanded.

He sighed. "Izzy?" What the fu-" I cut him off.

"I need some Vodka. You can go back to sleep if you let me take it home." I said, innocently.

He sighed. "I can smell the Jack from here. Izzy, you're fucking wasted."

"Well no shit!" I yelled. "Fine, I'll just take it without permission. I was trying to be nice!"

He chuckled. "Fine. But don't wake Vic up."

I thanked him, and walked (more like fell) down the stairs.

"Come on." I said, once I had some Vodka, and more Jack.

Evie giggled, and I shushed her.

I locked the door behind me, as we walked back to my house. We didn't even make it into the house, but started drinking on the porch.

Best. Night. Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated today! I had a lot of homework. :/
Anyways, two comments!
Thank you all SO much for reading!! It means a TON!!!
Recommend?
Stay Beautiful xxx