Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

Who Is He?

"What are you doing later?" Mike asked, as we walked home from school. I shook my head, and shrugged my shoulders. "Nothing that I know of. I finished all of my homework. Why?" I asked. A smile formed on his lips. "I know a few people you'd get along with." He answered. I giggled. "Oh yeah?" "Yeah!" I smiled. "And who would these people be?" I asked. He sighed slowly. "Oh, no one really. Just my brother and his friends. You remind me a lot of them. Hyper and crazy. Fucked up in the head." I hit him playfully on the arm, and he chuckled. "Your so mean! Now, apologize!" I ordered. He knelled on the ground, and bowed to me as if I was royalty. "Estoy profundamente sentimos, princesa. Perdóname, por favor?" (#1) I giggled, and blushed deeply, attempting to cover it with my hair. "Su perdonado. Ahora, levántate!" (#2) I replied. He chuckled, and got back to his feet. "So, do you want to meet them?" He asked. I sighed, and nodded. "Sure. Just, give me a second to take my things home, and tell my mom." I said, as we both approached my new home. "If you'd like, you can come in." I offered. He smiled, and followed me through the heavy wooden door. "Mom!" I called. "Izzy, who's this?" Andy asked, coming around the corner. I sighed. "Andrew, he's just a friend! Get off my case, would you?" I asked. Andy glared at Mike, before cursing under his breath, and walking back into the kitchen. "Yes, Isobella?" My mom said, coming down the stairs. "This is Mike." I motioned to him, and he shook hands with her. "Hello, Ms. Santos." He said politely. I must not lie, it was impressive. "Please, call me Michelle! Would you like anything to drink? Eat? Sit down!" She motioned for the sofa. "Mom." I mumbled. "We're going to his house. He wants to introduce me to some friends of his." I said. She smiled, and nodded. "Okay, dear. I'll take your school bag." She took it from my shoulder. "Have fun! And remember mommy's rules! No one over 19!" She yelled as we exited the door.
I sighed. "I'm sorry. My mom can be a bit..." I trailed off. "Don't worry, my mom's like that too." Mike said, with a chuckle. "But I live with my brother, Vic. So I'm pretty sure you won't have to deal with any of that Motherly stuff." He said. I sighed in relief, as we walked into his house. "Vic!" Mike called, placing his bag at his feet, and walking into -what I had assumed to be- the living room. In front of me sat 2 very attractive guys. "Ooh! Who's your girlfriend, Mikey?" One of them asked. He had spiky hair, with a patch of blonde in the front. "She's not my girlfriend!" He protested. "Well, is she single?" he asked Mike. "You know, I'm right here." I snapped. He raised his hands in surrender. "I'm Vic." The other one said, holding out his hand for me to shake it. I looked at him, apprehensively. "I'm sorry. I don't do hand shakes." I said, pulling him into a hug. He chuckled a little, but wasn't hesitant to hug back. "I'm Izzy." I said. "What, no hugs for me?" The other one asked. I sighed, and glared at him. "Fine!" He said, raising his hands in surrender once again. As soon as he turned his back, I snaked my arms around his waist, and hugged tightly, while nuzzling the side of my face into his back. "Happy?" I asked, smiling. He nodded, and turned around so we could hug. I giggled. "I'm Jaime." He said. I smiled. "Izzaaayyy!" I said in response, which made him chuckle. "Where's Tony?" Mike asked. "He'll be here soon." Vic answered. "Selena?" He asked. "Yep..." Vic replied. I wanted to ask who Selena and Tony where, but didn't want to seem too nosy. As if he read my thoughts, Vic answered my question. "Mike's the other one of our friends. Selena's his bitchy girlfriend." I smiled. "What makes her so bitchy?" I asked. "Well," Jaime said, plopping down on the sofa. "He makes him constantly late. She hates when he comes over here - even if there isn't any girls. She practically uses him for his money, but he's cares about her."
"Oh..." I said. "I'm sorry." Mike chuckled. "You act like it's your fault." I sighed. "Well, I should get going. I'll see you guys tomorrow?" I asked, glancing at Mike. He nodded, and hugged me. "Bye, Izzy. I'll text you later." I nodded, and headed for the door. I pulled out my phone as I opened it, and was trampled backwards. My phone skidded across the hard wood floor, and another phone had landed just above my head.
"Oh my god. I'm so sorry!" Someone said, getting off of me, and holding out his hand. I gladly took it, and he pulled me up. He grabbed both of our phones, and handed me mine. "Here." He said, sighing, and placing his in his back pocket. Our eyes connected, and it was as if we had gotten lost in each other. I swear I could have known everything about him, just by looking into his beautiful brown eyes. "Tony!" Mike called from behind me. We tore our gaze from each other, and looked at Mike. "What's up with you two? You just like, zoned out." I blushed deeply, and tried my best to cover it. "Izzy, this is Tony." Mike said. I waved at him. "Hey." I said, shyly. He smiled in return, and I continued to walk home.

What had just happened? I felt like I had known him for years. For my entire life. It was weird. Nothing I had ever felt before. Why did he look at me the same way? No one's ever done that before, besides Sam. Who was he? I knew he was Tony. But really. Who is he?
♠ ♠ ♠
#1 - I am deeply sorry, Princess. Please forgive me?
#2 - Your forgiven. Now, get up!

Comments?
Stay Beautiful xxx