Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

Commitments

I could hear my pulse in my ears. My head hurt so much. I felt like dying, to be honest. And this music wasn't helping at all.

"Are you okay?" Mike mouthed to me from across the room.

I sighed lightly, and nodded. I rubbed my temples, and squinted my eyes.

"Izzy, here." Vic said, handing me some Tylenol.

I looked at him, curiously. "It's not ecstasy." He varified.

I chuckled, but immediately regretted it. "Vic, did you seriously just go get me this? You've been gone for an hour. How did you know in had a headache?" I rushed out, before grabbing the bottle of water from him.

"Izzy, I can read you like a bo-" I cut him off.

"You mean porn magazine?" I asked, smiling.

He grinned. "Your such a perv." He said.

I grabbed Tony's hoodie, and wrapped it around my shoulders. I leaned against the wall, and slid my back down it.

Before I realized it, my eyes had closed.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

I groaned, and turned over. I was no longer in the studio, I wasn't sure where I was, actually. My eyes darted open, I could feel arms wrapped around my waist.

I glanced at the person, before realizing that I was at Tony's house.

He smiled, and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. He began humming an unfamiliar tune, his lips caressed my cheek.

"How long have I been sleeping?" I mumbled, lacing our fingers together.

He stopped humming. "About three hours." He answered, his cool breath sweeping over my neck.

I sighed. "Great." I said, sarcastically.

He looked at me, question written on his face. "You were tired."

"I know, but now I'll be up until three AM, and get up late." I squeezed my eyes shut.

Tony sighed, and kissed me gingerly. "It's not that big of a deal." He said, before moving my hair, for better access to my neck.

I giggled, as he kissed my collarbone. I moaned, and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He connected his lips with mine again, and grabbed my face. I pulled my shirt off, as he ran his fingers over my bare chest.

He pulled his shirt off, and kissed me roughly. I fiddled with the button on his jeans, and he moaned. I smiled in the kiss, before pulling off his pants and boxers at the same time. I quickly pulled off my skinny jeans, and panties.

He ran his cold hands over my thighs, before shoving himself into me.

I moaned in pleasure, and tangled my hands in his hair.

He thrusted into me again, getting faster and harder each time.

I screamed his name, as we rode out our climaxes.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

(Tony's P.O.V)

"What're we going there for?" Izzy asked, as we got into my car, heading for Mike's.

I shook my head. "Something about the band, I guess." I answered.

I wasn't fully focused when he called. I was too busy watching Izzy become angry with a Rubix Cube.

She sighed heavily, which confused me. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't want to go home." She answered, the corners of her mouth turning down a bit.

I laced our fingers together. I hated seeing her sad, or scared, or sick. But the worst of all; I hated seeing her cry. I hoped upon hope that she wouldn't.

"You should move in, then." I suggested.

She looked at me, questioningly. "Are you serious?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. I mean, you're 19. You're mom wouldn't have a problem with it, would she?"

She shook her head, causing the beautiful ringlets in her hair to bounce a little. It wasn't hard to detect the worry on her face.

"Padmé, you don't have to. It was just a suggestion." I reassured her.

She smiled, halfheartedly. "Come over to help me pack tomorrow?" She asked.

What she said surprised me, but I quickly nodded. "Of coarse." I smiled.

(Izzy's P.O.V)

I was ready, just scared. I've never lived with anyone except Andy and my mom. Andy's 21, and he still lives with my mom. I think it's just one of those protective things.

I held in a sigh, as we walked into Vic's. I saw Evie skip down the stairs, and I smiled.

As soon as she saw me, she squealed, and threw her arms around me.

I giggled. "Ev, oh my god. It's been an entire 24 hours. I almost died!" I said.

She chuckled. "I've missed you, hoe."

"I've missed you too, bitch." I said, smiling.

"Well, fine then!" Vic screamed, throwing his hands in the air.

"Alright, I've missed you too, douche face."

He smiled, and hugged me.

I laughed, before being dragged upstairs by Evie. "I have to talk to you!" She yelled, before slamming the door of Hers and Vic's room shut.

(Tony's P.O.V)

"We've got to go get Jaime. Coming?" Mike asked, grabbing some keys.

I shook my head. "No, that's alright. I'll just watch TV." I said, not wanting to be away from Izzy. I hated her being just upstairs without me.

"Alright, we'll be back, then." He said, before walking out the door with Vic.

I slowly walked over to the sofa, and grabbed the XBox controller, before turning on the TV, and playing whatever game was already in.

(Izzy's P.O.V)

"What is it?" I asked, curiously.

A look of fear spread across Evie's face. I wanted to hug her, but then her expression changed, from fearful, to excitement.

"Vic said not to tell anyone yet, because it might not be for the best, but you're my best friend, I have to tell you." She sighed inwardly.

"Go on!" I yelled. "What is it?" I asked, ecstatically.

"Vic and I are talking about getting married."

My mouth dropped open. "You're what?"

"Marriage, Iz." She said, a smile spreading across her face.

I engulfed her in a tight hug. "Ev, that's great!"

She smiled. "Don't tell anyone though. It's not...official."

I nodded. "We should celebrate! I could go get a few drinks!" I suggested, causing her to chuckle and nod.

"Just wine coolers, though. We don't need to be drunk off our asses again." She said, smiling.

(Tony's P.O.V)

"Hey," Kenedee's voice startled me.

"Mike's not here." I said, sighing. She always made me angry. She had made Izzy cry once, which made me hate her even more.

"Where is he?" She asked.

"He'll be back in like, ten minutes." I stated.

She sighed. "Could I tell you something?"

I nodded, but remained silent.

"It's not Mike that I like," she came into view, and touched my shoulder. "It's you."

She shoved her lips to mine, and I tried to pull away. Her grip on my face was making it difficult. Her nails were digging into my skin.

"Anak-"

I finally managed to get away from Kenedee, as Izzy galloped down the stairs.

Hy heart sank. "Izzy, I swear it's not what it loo-!"

"Stop. Just, please. Just stop." She said, remaining emotionless.

"Iz, what's taking so long?" Evie asked, coming up behind Izzy. Her jaw dropped.

Kenedee wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

Tears began to fall from Izzy's eyes. I reached out to grab her hand, but she winced as if I had hit her.

She pushed past me, and out into the semi-cold air.

Evie followed her, making sure to shove her shoulder with mine as hard as she could.

I felt like dying. I just wanted to wrap my arms around Izzy, and tell her that everything was going to be okay. But I couldn't.

What had Kenedee done?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I'm where I should be now! I'm finally on Christmas break, so many updates are to come. (:
Two comments before the next update!
Recommend for me? WE'RE SUPER CLOSE TO MY GOAL!!
Stay Beautiful xxx