Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

Everything's Changed

(4 YEARS LATER)

I groaned, and rolled into Jake's chest. We had been in a committed relationship for two years now. I had promised myself to move much slower than ever before.

"Morning, baby." He said, kissing my forehead.

I smiled. I was doing well. I hadn't talked to anyone other than Jake, and a few new friends here, since I had left San Diego. I ignored calls, texts, everything. I was doing well. I had finally gotten over Tony.

"Baby, yore phone's ringing." Jake informed me.

I sighed, and crawled out of bed. I walked out into the lounge, and picked up my phone.

Evie's name flashed across the screen. I sighed.

One phone call wouldn't hurt, would it?

"Hello?"

"Izzy! Oh my god! I don't have much time, just turn on channel 59!" The line went dead, and I began getting extremely confused.

Without hesitation, I clicked on the TV, and punched in the number 59.

"The Divine Infection?" It looked like an interview.

"And next up, Vic Fuentes, vocalist of Pierce The Veil!" An unknown voice called.

"So, Vic, a lot of questions where asked about your friends from the past. Could you tell is about those rough times in high school?" The interviewer shoved a microphone into Vic's hands.

"Erm, actually a while ago, my band members and I met this girl named Izzy. She meant a lot to us all, and still does. She was like my little siste-" the interviewer cut him off (which I found extremely rude).

"The song 'A Match Into Water' was a big hit. Was that about anyone in particular?" He asked.

"Izzy, actually." He rushed out his words.

"That's nice. Would you like to say anything to the fans?"

"Come to our show! We're playing in Wyoming's House Of Blues!" He yelled, smiling.

"And next up, Danny Worsnop, the vocalist of Asking Alexandria!" Vic walked away.

So, wait a second. He was on TV, he was talking about new songs, and playing at the biggest place in Wyoming?

I wrenched the laptop from its case, and turned it on. I waited very impatiently for it to start up. Once it finally did, I pulled Google up, and typed in 'Pierce The Veil'

A Wikipedia page too?

I began reading. Two albums released in the past years, and many tours with familiar bands.

I sighed, and pulled up YouTube.

"Bella, is everything okay?" Jake asked, sitting next to me.

I nodded. "Yeah, I think so."

I typed in the name of the song (A Match Into Water), and plugged in my headphones.

I listened to the lyrics, but my mind kept wandering back to the music. They've evolved. A lot.

My phone ran again, and I picked it up.

"They're on Warped. You have to come down here, Izzy. Please? You don't had to talk to Tony, but everyone else misses you." She said, her smile obvious.

I sighed. "Ev, I don't know. What if they're mad at me?"

"Mad at you? Izzy! Don't you understand! They fucking love you! They're not mad!" She pushed the subject.

I sighed loudly. "Fine. I'll be there in 10."

I heard her squeal, before the line went dead.

"Where are you going?" Jake asked, as I skipped up the stairs, and pulled out some clothes.

"To see some friends from San Diego." I answered. "I'll be back soon."

I changed into a pair of cut off jeans, an Avenged Sevenfold tee shirt, and a pair of Toms. I brushed through my hair, before straightening it. I grabbed my phone, and aviators from the sofa, and walked out to my car without saying another word.

I drove faster than usual, which concerned me. I mean, I didn't miss them. I didn't need them. I didn't constantly think about them. I was fine without them.

I laughed. Who was I kidding? I was a mess without them.

My heart raced, as I pulled the keys from the ignition. I walked over to the entrance, and opened the door.

"Ticket? Or are you paying at the entrance?" A man asked from the window next to me.

I cursed user my breath. "How much is it?" I asked, hoping that there might be some money in the car.

"25." He answered.

I sighed. "Erm, I'll be ba-"

"She's with me." Mike's voice came from the other side of the velvet rope.

The man hesitantly nodded, before Mike grabbed my wrist, and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Izzy, why the fuck? Don't ever do that again, okay? We need you." He rambled on.

I smiled, and hugged him as tightly as I could. I missed him, so much.

"I'm sorry." I choked out through unwanted tears.

He let me go, and wiped my tears away. "Don't cry!" He said, smiling.

"Mikey, I've missed you." I stated.

He smiled again. "I missed you too."

"Oh my god!" Evie tackled me to the floor. "You bitch! I fucking hate you!" She yelled, pulling me up, and crying into my shoulder.

I chuckled, and wrapped my arms around her neck. "I love you too."

She giggled, and kissed my cheek. "Don't ever do that again, you hear me? EVER."

I smiled.

"Come on." She grabbed my wrist, and pulled me further into the venue. Mike followed us.

"What th-? Izzy!" Jaime screamed, and ran over to me.

"Izzy," he breathed out, pulling me into an embrace.

I smiled, and hugged him as well. This was one of the best moments of my life. Ever. I didn't think I had missed them much, but I was obviously in denial.

"Does anyone have a few dollars I could borrow?" I asked.

Mike nodded, and pushed a five dollar bill into my small hands.

I thanked him. "I'll be back." I said, walking out the door, and heading towards the food bar.

From a distance away, I could see Tony. He was talking to Selena. My heart dropped.

He sighed heavily, and looked around, before his eyes landed on me.

I wanted to move. I wanted to hide; but I couldn't. My feet were frozen in place.

(Tony's P.O.V)

As my eyes landed on her, my heart sank. I thought I was getting better. I thought I was finally over her. After 4 years of trying, seeing her again made me forget about everything. I still loved her, and I knew it; but never would I admit it. But when I saw her, everything changed.

"Tony?" Selena's annoying voice interrupted my thoughts.

She searched for what I was gazing at.

Izzy turned around, and began walking again. I took a step towards her, I couldn't let her get away again.

"That whore!" Selena grabbed my arm. "Tony, it's either her or me. If you go after her, I'm not coming back." She stated.

Vic walked up behind us, and put his hand on her shoulder. "Sorry, Selena." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

I smiled at him, and sprinted towards Izzy.

Once I finally caught up with her, I grabbed her wrist, causing her to become face to face with me. I crushed my lips to hers. She didn't pull away, like I expected her to do. Instead, she kissed back.
♠ ♠ ♠
What'd you think? I need to know! I'm almost finished with this story! Recommend for me?
Stay Beautiful xxx