Status: Finished! :D

Maybe I Wasn't Enough

Starting Over

"Jaime, will you come with me? I don't want to do it alone."

Evie and Jaime had convinced me to finish the tour with them, and come back to California. But in order for me to do that, I had to leave Jake. I knew that at some point, I'd get back together with Tony. (We still hadn't talked about it.) I couldn't stand disloyalty, so I had to leave Jake.

Jaime nodded, a grin plastered on his face.

I hugged Evie, before walking outside, and getting in my car. Jaime got in on the passenger side.

"So, have you met anyone on tour yet? New friends, maybe even girly friends?" I hit him with my elbow gently, and have him a toothy grin.

He chuckled. "Well, we've met a band called Sleeping With Sirens. There pretty cool. You'd get along with Kellin, the singer. And I met a gir-"

I squealed a bit, causing him to turn red, and chuckle.

"Her name's Rayne. You'd like her." He finished.

I smiled, and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Sleeping With Sirens?" I asked, confused.

I've been so focused on forgetting about Tony, that World War III could have happened, and I wouldn't have noticed.

"Yeah. They're on tour with us. I'll introduce you to them later." He said.

I smiled, and parked the car.

"Okay, before we go in; you don't need to be there the entire time, but he can get really angry, that's why I wanted you to come." I said, unlocking the door, and walking in.

"Bella, is that you?" Jake called from the kitchen.

"Yeah!" I answered, walking next to him.

"Erm...Jake? Can I talk to you about something?" I asked, as he eyed Jaime.

He nodded, and I pulled him by the wrist, into the lounge.

"Help yourself to anything, Jaime!" I yelled over my shoulder.

I sat on the sofa next to Jake.

"What is it?" He asked, his voice soaked in curiosity.

I sighed. "Jake, I don't think...I'm leaving." I closed my eyes, hoping that doing so would make things better.

"Where?" He asked.

"I'm going back to San Diego. I can't be with you anymore." I answered.

He grabbed my wrists tightly.

"Jake, stop. You're hurting me." I struggled against his grip, but it only got stronger.

"Jake, stop!" I yelled.

He remained emotionless, while staring into my eyes.

"Jaime, no! St-!" Without hesitation, Jaime punched Jake in the face.

His grip loosened, as his eyes closed.

"I just knocked him out. He'll be up in about an hour. I'll help you pack your things." He said, examining my wrists.

I sighed, but walked up the stairs, and began throwing my things into my suitcase.

I loved Jake; I really did. But it wasn't the same when I was with Tony. Jake didn't trace my scars. Jake didn't make me feel beautiful everyday. Jake didn't tell me that I was perfect. Jake didn't care to talk about, or ask about my family. Tony was different.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

"Come on, I want to show you something." Tony said, smiling. He laced our fingers together, and I followed him.

He got in a bunk, and pulled me up. I laid my head on his chest, before realizing that the wall was covered in photos. Photos of Tony and I. And hanging from a small hook, sat the necklace he had given me. I forgot that I had sent it back to him, once I had gotten to Wyoming.

"This is why Selena wasn't allowed in the bunks." He said, grabbing the chain from the hook, and closing his hand over the star shaped locket.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Anakin, why'd you do this?" I asked.

A smile appeared on his flawless face. "Because I love you." He answered, kissing my nose.

I bit my lip. "Tell me what happened. No lies. Tell me everything that happened that day."

He held my hand, and began the story. He explained everything so vividly. So, if he was really telling the truth, it was Kenedee's fault, not his.

"I'm so sorry, Ana." I said, a few tears falling down my cold cheeks.

He kissed my tears away. "Padmé, it's not your fault. I understand why you left. It's okay." He pulled me close, and placed the locket in my hand.

"Could we try again? Pick up where we left off; You moving in?" He asked.

I smiled, and nodded. I clasped the chain around my neck, and kissed him passionately.

"I love you, Padmé."

"I love you too, Anakin."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment what you thought! I want to know your opinion on Izzy and Jake; Izzy and Tony; and Izzy and Mike. Which is best?
Recommend!
Stay Beautiul xxx