Status: Writing As I Go Please Be Patient

Forever Enemies

Truth is Revealed

Delilah’s POV

I sat there on the floor taking in everything Killian had told me and realized that he was leaving the room so I stumbled to my feet and raced after him.
“What do you mean the captain is alive?” I asked really no believing what he had said.
“I didn’t think it was true either, but I was confronted with the truth about three years ago” Killian explained.

Flashback
Killian’s POV

It was early morning and I had awoken and walked to the top deck of my ship to get some fresh air. Smee had approached me shortly after I had arrived and told me that someone was asking for me on the docks. Curiosity struck me and I head for the docks to see who the person was. I was surprised to see an old man waiting down at the docks when I arrived. When I was walking towards the man he grabbed my arm and looked directly into my eyes.
“Come with me” He said and led me towards an abandoned looking building. When we walked in I was surprised to see that on the inside of the abandoned building was extravagantly decorated.
“You live here?” I looked around at the place as the old man continued to lead me farther into the building.
“Shhh, quiet” He demanded and finally opened a door and led me in and shut the door firmly behind us. I immediately felt threatened and drew my sword and turned to the old man and watched his every move.
“Put that thing away Killian” The old man smiled and I was reminded of someone from my past.
“Who are you and why did you lead me here” I kept my sword pointed at him making sure that he didn’t make any sudden movements. Suddenly the old man drew his own sword and we were dueling in the room that I assumed we were locked in. As we clashed with our swords I thought I recognized the style that he was using and I found myself wondering why this old man was so agile.
“Stop” The old man quickly dropped his sword to point towards the floor and I immediately did the same. He walked over to the chair that was sitting behind a desk in the corner of the room.
“Who are you?” I asked looking at him with my head tilted sideways.
“I know this may be a little hard to believe” The old man smiled slightly and took off the hood he was wearing and took of a white wig. I stood there in utter shock staring at the old man who was not actually an old man; he was none other than the Captain.
“How” Was the only thing I could say as he sat there looking at me and my reaction to his unveiling.
“How on earth are you alive, I stabbed you, you died, I saw it” I paced back and forth in front of the desk that the captain was sitting at, “Delilah, does she know about you, of course not, she wouldn’t hate me if she did” I was rambling on when the captain told me to calm down.
“I know this is a shock Killian, but everything I did was for you and Delilah” He explained.
“What do you mean for me and Delilah, how are you even alive?” I asked trying to put everything together.
“There’s a time and a place for this discussion, I believe that you have someone to go meet with” He walked to the door and opened it for me and told me to be on my way. I walked back to my ship in utter shock and went on my way, taking with me a secret that I was sworn to keep.

Present Day
Delilah’s POV

Killian finished telling me exactly what had happened when he found out about the Captain and I was overcome with emotion I didn’t know that to think anymore.
“Why?” I asked, “Why would he fake his own death?” I was so confused.
“Listen Delilah, he kept telling me that he did it for you and me, I don’t know what it means but that’s what he said” Killian explained and I just looked at him.
“You and me, how did this help you and me, all this did was turn us into enemies, how was this ever supposed to help” I was beginning to panic, all the information that I had learned was making me very light-headed.
“Delilah, I think you need to lay down or something you don’t look so good” Killian grabbed my elbow and led me back to the captain’s quarters so that I could lay down. I looked around the room and a flood of memories came back about the Captain and I and I looked to Killian and couldn’t help but feel like the Captain knew all of this was going to happen.
“Here, drink this” Killian handed me a glass of whiskey and I looked up at him with a questioningly look on my face.
“This is what you’re giving me to make me feel better?” I asked.
“Well I mean better drunk than upset” Killian smirked.
“You know for once your logic makes sense” I laughed and took a drink from my glass. Killian sat down on the other side of the bed as I layed there sipping from my glass, “Have you seen him since that day three years ago?” I asked trying to get some more information about the whereabouts of the Captain.
“Not in person, I’ve been having visions of him since I got to this island, I figured it was just a trick of Rumpel’s” I turned to look at Killian and his face turned shocked, “Why are you looking at me like that?” He questioned.
“I’ve been seeing the Captain, I thought it was his ghost because I thought he was dead, but obviously it was all a trick of Rumpel’s” I came to the realization that all the time I thought I was being haunted by my past, Rumpel was just playing tricks on me, “How do we know what is real and what isn’t?” I asked rubbing my eyes trying to clear my head and try to process everything.
“There’s no way of knowing for sure” Killian said as he leaned back against the headboard of the bed.
“I think I’m going to go get some air” I decided I needed to get away from this ship and all the memories that were attached to it.
“I’ll come with you, you shouldn’t be alone, not when Rumpel is in control of everything” Killian started to get up off the bed but I stopped him.
“Killian I need some time to myself away from this and from you” I motioned around the room and set my glass down on the table before I walked out of the room. I made my way up the stairs and I could hear footsteps behind me but I ignored them. When I made it to the top deck I confronted the footsteps and it was Killian just as I had suspected.
“Killian I told you I need some time alone” I watched as Killian looked sort of ashamed.
“I know what you said, but I can’t allow you to go out on your own” He watched me intently.
“Killian, I can handle myself, I’m just going to go on a little walk on the beach, if it makes you feel any better I will stay where you can see me from the ship” I smirked and left the ship not giving Killian time to argue further. I got to the beach and took off my boots and socks so that I could squish my toes in the sand. I walked away from the ship and could feel Killian’s eyes on me as I walked on the beach.
“Hello Dearie” I heard a familiar voice call out from behind me and I turned to see Rumpel standing there.
“Go away Rumpel” I growled as I continued to walk away.
“If you knew why I was here you might not be so quick to make me go away” Rumpel tried to lure me in.
“Listen, just say what you need to say so I can go on my way” I turned back and stood in front of Rumpel getting really tired of him playing all these games.
“I know the whereabouts of your precious Captain and if you help me get rid of Killian Jones I will take you to him” Rumpel finished and looked at me. I was at a loss for words as I was caught up in the moment and everything that Rumpel said.

Killian’s POV

I was watching Delilah from a distance and noticed another figure right behind he and she stopped to walk back to it. I immediately knew that it was Rumpel and I lost all focus and raced off of my ship and straight for Delilah, I didn’t know what I was going to do when I got there I just knew I needed to get to her as quick as I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this Chapter was a little dull, but I promise things are going to get better.
Thanks tot he new recommends and Subscription.
Comments Appreciated =D
Hope you enjoy.
Will Delilah choose to help Rumpel or will she choose to follow her heart and help Killian??
What will happen next??