Status: Are you ashamed of who you are?

Save a Bed, Sleep in My Arms!

Believe.

I walked away kinda feeling sad I mean I'd never wanna be called that, but whatever it needed to be done. I got in the car with my boyfriend Ayden he was so dreamy, He had blonde hair and blue eyes with perfect flawless skin. Yes I am gay and proud of it.
I did have a crush on that other man tho, That homeless man. He was cute with his green sad eyes, Jet black hair and pail skin. Why was I a dick to him. Oh yeah Ayden told me to. He is demanding I gotta do what he wants whenever he wants me to do it. He gets mad also. so you never wanna piss him off.

I was kind of getting horny sitting in our Cadillac.
so I started to palm Ayden as he drove, "Oh baby. now, now calm down baby we're almost home then you can have all the fun you want!"Ayden said picking my hand up from his crotch and kissing it.
"But baby, what if i'm not horny when we get home!" I ask kissing his cheek.
"Well then stay horny!"He demanded and pushed me back.
I sat back and just smiled, while we were going to have sex i'll be dreaming of that sexy homeless man.

We got into the house and we were practically ripping each others clothes off, He placed me on our bed
"Man I love you!" I said as I tangled my hands into his perfect hair kissing his temples.
"I do too baby!"He said sucking my nipples making them rock hard.
"Baby, just f-fuck me already!" I whimpered as he nodded, stopping and grabbing the lube.
"Spread 'em babe. lemme see that perfect ass of yours!" He said slapping my ass, He lubed up my ass and he giant cock and slammed into me making me scream!
"Fuck.. fuck... fuck.. Oh my Gosh. baby. oh baby!" I moan as he slammed harder.
As he was fucking me I kept thinking of that man I saw in the alley. oh well he probably hates me now but he's just so sexy.

I was out of it for like twenty minutes and all of a sudden I felt something warm and sticky and I realized it was my own cum but not for Ayden.
"Oh well that was sexy!" Ayden said licking it off my chest before we fell into a deep sleep in each others arms!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating and sorry its so long i've updated.
but enjoy (sorry for any mistakes!)

Thanks:
fiction246
For commenting on the last chapter