Status: Are you ashamed of who you are?

Save a Bed, Sleep in My Arms!

Monster and Liar.

I hated when people would talk about me like that, I am a human, I guess not a proper one tho, I know I should go get a job but I don't have the money for anything.
I sat back down at my alley after I went to collect my can and guess what was in it? not a thing. I guess I don't deserve anything from what that asshole of a man said what I was I guess I don't. I don't even deserve to live anymore.
(3rd p.o.v)
That night Zack sat in that alley way crying is eye's out for the 100 time that week, He kept on thinking about that man and what he said, he knew he was disgusting but that was sides point.
Zack did not wanna live anymore not because he was homeless but because he knew how dirty he was. Zack had low self esteem, Well every homeless person did Zack went around and asked the local homeless and they said it was low too. Where Brian was at he could not sleep either, He felt bad about what he said to that men. Brian was always a nice person because of what happened in his child hood.

-Flashback of Brian's child hood-
"You're a bastard" Brian's dad yelled as he threw a pan up the stairs hitting Brian in the gut as he threw it down.
His father was angry, Chased him up the stairs and that's where he raped him and his mother watched the whole time!
-End of flashback-

Brian thought parents were suppose to be there for their children, Protect them from monsters not be monsters.Brian was wrong and that's why he does not want to be a father what if he ends up like his parents? Now of course his parents are dead, They died from cancer, Brian did not go to there funerals because they even told Brian they did not want him at there funerals.
'I'm not going to turn into one because I already am one' That thought made Brian cry his heart out and he got up getting a paper and pen writing down why he must leave Ayden.

'Dear Ayden.
I can't be with you anymore, you're turning me into a monster I never wanted to be, You make me talk to that men rudely. I am mad at you but I am more mad at myself.
That's why I am leaving you, I don't wanna become a bigger monster. Sorry this note is so short, I just don't have the time to write you a 5 page letter explaining why, you don't deserve it
- Brian'


Brian wrote the short letter before packing his things and running away getting to the air port and going as far as he could..... Canada.
Now he knew it was not as far but the most he could afford.

(Brian's P.O.V)
I got off the air plane and stood were my new life for 3 years would be. It was actually quite nice.
I was in Toronto.I went to the bar in down town Toronto with my rental car.
I decided to have 2 drinks before heading back to my hotel until I buy myself a house.
I was happy with my new life.A
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I know I suck at updating, Hopefully you enjoyed!

Thanks to:
TheReverendGates31
Fiction246
for commenting on the last chapter. means a lot to me.