Status: Still working in the progress

The Gift Is a Curse (These Visions)

Raven Carols has been sent to a boarding school after she is exposed to be a vampire by her hometown. Now she is safe at school with the new Friends that she discovers later on in this romantic love story. But now that she is having visions about this shadows. Will she be safe? Or will theses visions kill her.
  1. ~Chapter 1~
    Today is the day that Raven arrives at her boarding school, where she meets a stranger who is just like her.
  2. ~Chapter 2~
    Raven meets a new student who happens to belong to a famous band and who is also the son of the HeadMaster of Albatross Boarding School. Here she discovers the rules and meets her other roommates. But not all of them takes to Ravens liking.
  3. ~Chapter 3~
    Raven meets her own kind and is filled with pure bliss that she will not have to be alone anymore. But at the end, is she blessed or cursed with these visions that have been bistowed upon her. What is this dark figure?
  4. ~Chapter 4~
    Raven is now being hunted down by a jock. Is Andy gaining feelings for Raven? And is Raven falling for Andy? Who is this loyal one and his dark lord? ::WARNING!: there are swears in this chapter! If it bothers you, please don't read it! Thank you!::
  5. ~Chapter 5~
    The group takes a day off. Dark Lord and Josh must gather information in the shadows. Raven and Andy start to feel something for each other. How long will it take for them to admit it?
  6. ~Chapter 6~
    What is the journal that Bethany tries to take? It's time to meet Andy's parents, but will Raven open up to them enough to tell them she's a vampire?