Status: Completed.

The Forbidden Fruit

Pleasantly awkward

"This could be amusing," Darius said, my heart leaping out my chest as I noticed he had no intention of stopping. I watched as Grace's foot became visible. What was I going to do?
"You're shaking," he whispered seductively, a glint of pure evil in his eyes. Why was I so y legs still wrapped around him as the tears forever flowed.
"I beg of you," I pleaded, though there was no reasoning with him when he was like this.
"Elise," Grace said as her hand grabbed onto the door, her hair in sight. I opened my mouth.
"Grace! How many tells should I tell you to go fetch the master's vase from his chamber's?" Demelza yelled.
"I will go immediately, I need to-" Grace said, but was stopped by Demelza. She sounded rather angry and for what reason? A vase?
"Know your place!" Demelza said as her voice came nearer and nearer to the door, my heart pounding ever so loud. I felt Darius' hand feel my pulse, a smirk on his face, "you scared?"
I shut my eyes and looked away from him. How could he be so kind and yet so cruel at the same time? He had me on a leash. He had complete control of me and there was nothing I could do about it.
"I have finished preparing the stables for the carriages that shall come tonight ma'am," I heard George's voice say, "oh is Elise in there?"
I shook my head as I mouthed my pleas to Darus, who seemed to be enjoying the way my lips were moving rather putting any effort to read what I was trying to say.
"Just because you are betrothed and will soon be married does not mean you can now disobey my orders," Demelza shouted as I heard something slam against the wall, "now go do as I say Grace. I am sure what you wish to do can be done at another time! What exactly are you gawking at George, go and eat your food. Very soon workers will not be permitted to enter the Manor unless if they are going to be serving the guests."
I heard someone walk away. The footsteps were quite light, so there was a possibility it was Grace.
"Yes ma'am," George said, "I just need to see how Elise looks right now. I am sure the dress looks wonderful on her."
I heard my door being smash shut.
"You will do no such thing," Demelza yelled, "now do as I say George."
With that, George left as well. I heard Demelza sigh and mutter, "they both used to respect me."
I let go of Darius and wiped my tears away. If George had entered, it would have been the end for me.
Wiping the tears from my eyes, I watched as Darius put on his clothes. He walked towards the door and before he left he turned to look at me, "Elise, I always get back what belongs to me."
With that he left. I was left trembling, my clothes on the floor. Why was he doing this to me? What did he stand to gain from treating me the way he did.? The look in his eyes had been fearsome, as if he did not care if people found out that I was his mistress. If that was the case, then it was time I grew to fear him. For in this relationship, I was the one at a loss.
The door swung open as Demelza entered. She threw a towel at me so that I would cover myself before she closed the door.
"Elise," she said as she walked towards the window, "I see the young master has taken a liking to you."
She stared outside for a while, before her eyes met mine...
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact: Wrote this chapter so many times. One of the scenarios ended with Grace finding out.
Couldn't be helped! I think I'm officially obsessed with Mibba.
Thank you to everyone for recommending, commenting and subscribing. Also for continuing to read this story that seems to have no end.