Status: Completed.

The Forbidden Fruit

POV of Darius

I led him into my library and offered him a glass of scotch, knowing fully well that he was already drunk. All I had to do was make him sign a contract moving him from London to Essex alongside promising to never come in contact with any of my workers in London, Elise being one of them. He nodded his head and gulped it all down like the peasant he was. He slammed the glass onto the table followed by a loud, "AHHH that hit the spot. More!"
"Gladly," I smirked as I added more scotch to the glass, "if you wish, you may drink from the bottle. I would not mind. After all, we certainly are good friends are we not George."
"Aye, friends," he slurred as he grabbed the bottle from me and drank, "you know D-Darius. Friends do not exactly sleep with their friend's betrothed. But you sleep with Elise do you not Darius! See Elise, she is my delicate flower and the thought of sharing her with another man...sickens me."
He gulped down some more of the scotch until the bottle was finished. He hit the bottom of it, making sure not even a drop was left. I watched impatiently, my eyes narrowed. Elise had told him that she was my mistress. That was certainly a problem. I picked up the contract and pen.
"Yes," I smiled deviously, "I could not agree with you more. Sharing Elise is...unthinkable. That is why, my friend I made this contract. It nullifies the deal I have with her. You see, by signing this, your dear sweet Elise will be.....free."
He smiled at me as he picked up the knife he had dragged in with him. Turning it round playfully as he stared into my eyes, "Free you say."
"I do not trust you Rutherford," he laughed as he waved around the knife, "after all, even the devil was once an angel, was he not?"
I bit my lip and glared at him, rather annoyed. Why was he being so difficult? Before he noticed my anger, I forced out a chuckle.
"My mother wants me to marry a respectable woman," I lied, "Will you sign it then?"
He pondered upon it for a while and nodded his head. He put the knife down on the table and beckoned me to give him the paper and pen.
I watched as he squinted his eyes to read the contract, "I see two papers moving around, which one do I sign?"
I held his hand and placed it on the line, "right here Mr Ashcroft."
He held the pen on the line for a long period of time before laughing like a madman.
"I have something else in mind," he slurred as he out the pen down and stroked his knife lovingly, "it has been on my mind lately you see. Darius-s-s-s."
He rolled the 's' in my name, causing me to cringe as I grew more and more impatient.
"You see, pal, let me tell you something," he said as he got on the table, laying on his belly with his legs up in the air, his arms folded as his head rested upon them, "Love. I could never quite grasp the concept, but then again. It is only a principle. I grew up without love, yearning for it. Longing for it though I was deficient in my knowledge of it."
He lifted his head up to look at me, "oh, but you did! All my male friends spoke of you. Your kindness, your l-l-l-love and your perfection. Women both young and old wished to be held by those strong....muscular...big....sexy...hands."
He looked into my eyes with so much perverse, his mouth slightly opened as his cloudy eyes winked at me, licking his lips as he did so. I uncomfortably cleared my throat as I blushed a little. My eyelids flattering at an unknown speed.
"Oh Darius, so handsome and I presume really good in bed too," he said sexually as he wiggled his tongue at me and seductively ran his hand through his hair, "but I lacked and still lack in all that. I do not have your physique and I never quite knew how to communicate with girls. See, I was miserable Darius....friend but did you ever come to my aid. No. Never."
He told me to come closer to him. I was unsure whether to do so or not. After we stood in silence as he waited for me, I decided to do so. He got off the table, knife now back in his hand, pushing my onto the table as well as climbing onto of me. I felt his groin rubbing against it. It was hard.
"BLOODY HELL!" I exclaimed, "WHAT DO YOU-"
"Tsk," he murmured as the knife was against my neck, "I will not have you speak to me in such a tone."
He began to rub his groin on me with more intensity. Grunting as he did so, "have you ever been r-r-r-r-r-raped?"
I swallowed hard and whispered no. Any louder and my adam's apple may have been sliced by the knife. He had spoken of how he lacked in physique, but out of the two of us, he was the strongest. He could do as he wished if he willed and there was nothing I could do about it.
He cut open my shirt and I looked away. I wanted to protest, but I was the victim in the situation. I could have easily called for help, but the thought of being found out was much more humiliating than allowing him to do what he wanted to do.
"You see that contract Darius," he said as I felt him suck on my neck, not letting go of the knife, "it is not enough to atone for what you did to Elise. You put her through unbearable pain. You stripped her of her dignity and now you want to claim her as your bride."
The sharp blade began to trace down my chest. He cut of my belt and trousers with ease as he exposed my colossal member. I swallowed hard as I realized the seriousness of the situation. I had wished it was all a joke, his way of instilling fear in me, but that was not the case.
"I have never loved a woman quite like I love Elise," he continued as one hand was grabbing onto my member, the other holding the knife against my chest, "if you had cast her aside like you did all the other woman, I would have been understanding, but that is not the case."
With that he claimed my lips and with fervour. I felt the knife press harder against me and I returned the kiss. He slid the knife off as he continued to remove my trousers. Was this how I had made Elise feel? I had violated her like George was doing to me now.
His tongue played around in my mouth, causing me to feel rather sick. I could not take it any more. I grabbed onto his hand and without hesitation, he cut it.
"You are going to cooperate," he snarled as he tied my hands with a piece of cloth he had ripped from my shirt and turned me over, causing me to lean against the table, as he continued rubbing my groin, knife against my neck.
"I will not give you the satisfaction," I spoke through my teeth as I felt his hand moving upwards and downwards slowly as he nibbled on my teeth. I told myself a man could not...
"You're hard," he whispered into my ear as his hand movements quickened. I bit my lip, trying to hold in the groans of pleasure but a few managed to slip out, "face me. I want to see the face you make when being touched by a man."
He sniggered amusedly as I turned to face him. The moment our eyes made contact, I lost all control. My seed sprayed all over the table as he took his semen covered hand and licked off it off, but he did not swallow. He grabbed my head and spat the contents into my mouth, forcing me to swallow my own sperm, the knife against my cheek. I did as I was told as he laughed at me.
No! This was not the same. I had not intentionally humiliated Elise. This, here, was cruelty. However, rape was rape. There was no rape better than the other. Or was there? I looked at the look George had in his eyes. It was the look I wore when I destroyed Count D'Aubigne's wife. It was the look on my face when I killed my father for his inheritance, lying to my mother he had died of tuberculosis. It was the evil itself. Manifesting in the form of a human. Only, his evil was much more purer. It was evil in the name of love.
"Tonight Darius," he continued whispering as I felt his finger probing my asshole, "is the night I am going to rip you apart."
He took down his trousers, his penis erect. He bent over and soaked his free hand in the seminal fluid that was on the floor and rubbed it on him. If anything, he was disgusting and vile.
I felt his, now wet finger re-enter me as he inserted three more fingers, the thumb excluded. I cried at the pain.
"Yes," he moaned as he continued turning his fingers inside me, the pain unbearable, "cry in pain, like Elise cried. I want you to beg for my forgiveness."
I felt the knife trailing down my back, this time softly cutting through my skin as he laughed sadistically, "and when you are done begging. I will tell you no...and rape you some more."
I cried out even louder and bit my lip at the pain. My hands shaking as the knife stopped. His fingers were going in and out. I felt his hands being removed as they were replaced by the head of his penis. With one powerful pump he entered as he shouted out, "FOR ELISE!"
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a bit of a filler. I got a complaint from a person, won't mention your name ;) that I was advancing at a rather fast pace. Everything was rushed, so I decided to do one more chapter before the very end. Hope you're happy :D x
On another note, the next few chapters are a collab between me and my friend Muna. She's mostly helping me with the dialogue, idea completely mine. She doesn't have Mibba either so can't tag her in :( unfortunately. Though she is not much of a reader and writer, she is going to help me add a hint of crazy to the story that you all have been looking for. No?
Moving on...
Last chapter after my little nap guys. I'm am ever so tired.
Subscribers and readers!!!! My heart is content :) thank you from the very bottom of my heart for just you know, doing what you do best. Recommenders, thank you. Commenters, thank you. Yes you JanuaryRose and bxgurl95. Hope you all enjoyed.
Well, just to end...I told you that George was madly in love with Elise did I not. Okay, enough hints.