Status: we'll see.......

I Fell in Love with the Guy at the Rock Show

Going to The Vans Warped Tour was a tradition for Jack -- it had been since he was 13. But this year will prove itself different for Jack when he meets Alex, the dark haired and dreamy eyed boy in the moshpit.
From that day on, Jack's life turns into a moshpit in its own rights, and lucky for him, Alex will be right there by his side to pick him up when he falls.

Disclaimer: I do not own Jack Barakat, Alex Gaskarth, or any of the other characters other than the occasional original character. The events in this story are made up, as far as I know, so don't take anything stated in this story seriously. The plot is mine so don't steal it or I will claw your eyes out, cut off your testicles, and superglue your balls in your eye sockets. Title credits go to The Rock Show by blink-182. This story is rated R for language and kissing but it may move up to NC-17 later on. Also, this is the first story that I haven't planned out in a while because I feel that the stories that just go from my brain to the computer screen are better. I dunno how to explain it. I apologize in advance for any inconsistencies or grammatical errors. I am a 9th grade product of the crappy public school system.