Status: I'm working on it, this is my first story please leave comments <3

Indigo

Five: Secret's out

Lily’s POV
Then I ran. “Lil, wait!” he called.
I lost it. “First off, no one calls me Lil and second, you don’t have the right to basically kidnap me.” I snapped at him, remembering my dad’s nickname for me and the occurrences of last night.
He looked hurt. Oh great job Lily now he definitely hates you. I scolded myself. “Lil-Lily, I’m so sorry . . .” he looked at his feet.
“It’s not your fault, I’m a mess.” I confessed.
“Can I help?” he asked looking into my eyes and it felt like he could see the tornado of lost hope that was my soul.
“Maybe,” I stated even though he probably couldn't help at all. He brushed a piece of hair out of my face. I felt comfortable with him. I trusted him and I didn't know why. “Alex, I've never really talked to anyone about this, I feel like I can trust you and I have no idea why.” I whispered in my morning voice.
“I’ll try as hard as I can to help you, you can trust me, I promise.” He said clearly and sat down on the foot of his bed.
“I don’t like promises. . .” I mumbled remembering the “I love you” from Dad, the “I’ll be strong for you” from Mom and the “We’ll always have each other” from Angie. All of those ended in “I promise” and none of them were true. Still, I sat down next to Alex even if it could hurt me in the long run.
I told him my life story from my dad leaving, to my mom not being around and Angie’s death. Then I had to admit to him as much as I had to admit to myself; “I have an eating disorder.” I finished and started sobbing. He pulled me in to a warm, understanding hug and let me cry into his bare chest. He didn't say “I’m sorry” like everyone else and I liked that he didn't pity me.
I don’t know how long we stayed like that, but I woke up for the second time that day with someone next to me. This time I didn't panic. I just laid there with Alex’s arms around me and relaxed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm also posting the whole story on alltimelowfanfiction.com