A World Corrupt

Chapter 4

Willow P.O.V
It’s been three days and I continued to do everything but, what was on the list. I had not seen Lucas in the three days probably why I was in a light mood most of the time. Maybe he had killed himself- The thought leaves my mind as soon as it enters, he too into himself. Mister I’m master and there my rules, ugh! Someone needed to give him a wake up call “Morning Willow” the cook who I found his name to be Jacque, pronounced Jack. “Morning Jacque” I grab an apple like I’ve done for the past three days “When Master finds you been eating without permission he’ll kill you” a small smile slips on my lips, it was twisted really. I never actually feared death and even though I know it's close, I still welcome it. “I’d better eat two then” my tone was light and I saw a worried look on his face “Do you have no meaning to life?” The small twisted smile dropped into a scowl “No.” I say a bit harshly and he quickly shuts up. Shoving dark memories into the back of my mind, I finish my apple and proceed to start organizing the shelves. “I see you're still alive” This is how Samantha greets me every day, grinning “What can I say? I’m too tough for a bunch of lowlifes.” Both their faces get serious “They’ll kill you if they hear you talk like that.” Samantha’s voice is low, I knew she feared the lowlifes “Should I scream it then?” I cock one eyebrow whispering back “No!” they both said in unison. I chuckled turning back to the shelves. “If I get in trouble because of you, you’re going to wish you had been killed by Master.” I hear Danielle’s unmistakable snobby voice. She was a slave but, thought she was better than us somehow. Looking behind me I see her and Jessica walk in and three other males that refused to talk to me. “Morning Jessica” I say sweetly “Danielle” I snicker, her nose turns up and she looks at her chores “The bathrooms again” she groans turning around. I had finished the shelves and was now working on collecting dishes to wash. “Willow” I freeze at the dark voice “Yes Lucas.” I drawl at his name, my angered flared when my eyes landed on him. “Have you learned nothing?” he growls “I can’t not from a two year old” I growl right back, the room was silent and I knew everybody was watching and waiting to have to carry my dead body out. “Do you wish to die?” he says stalking towards me, I don’t move back in the slightest way “Yes.” My voice is hard and threating “Why?” he stops and seems genuinely curious “Hell would be better than here.” I spit out in disgust, his face twist with rage. “I could make this hell for you.” My body feels as if a thousand spiders are crawling on me, biting me and it feel like my clothes have been lit on fire. Scratching at myself, I clamp my mouth shut, I would not satisfy his twisted head with my scream of pain. The pain stops and I start panting, there were signs of marks on me where my scratching started getting harder. “Follow me” he wait for me to push the aftermath away “No, your freaking crazy lowlife!” I screamed now, I was in the air and over his shoulder. Scratching and tearing at him. I tried kicking but, he held my legs securely. He didn’t say anything the whole time he went up three flights of stairs and walked to the third to last door, opening it the room was dark. I’m dumped onto a lush bed, scrambling to my feet, the lights turn on and I quickly search my surroundings. I was in a room with white walls, the bed was solid black except the white pillows, there was a wood desk with paper scattered everywhere. “Why am I here?” I demand angry “This is my room and because you can’t listen very well when I leave you alone.” I snort “And I listen now?” oh god if this was listening then I’ll have to turn the notch up a bit. “You’ll do better if you're around me 24/7” he smirks like he knows a secret I don’t “What do you mean?” I ask suspiciously, he sits on the hair by the desk “You’ll be my personal slave.” As soon as the words escape his mouth I’m screaming “I am not a slave! And there no way I’m going to be your personal slave!” He just sits there with a smirk on his face, I can see and evil glint in his eye. I hated them so much, “You should really calm down, someone might get hurt because of you.” I stop my thoughts what does he mean someone? “You can hurt me all you want” I growl, still confused “Oh no, I’m going to kill innocent people every time you disobey. My face turns pale, he was disgusting “I don’t care.” It came out as a whisper, really I did though and I wanted to know how he knew one of my weaknesses “Oh good then, Jessica!” I hear him yell the name, instantly she in the room “Yes Master?” she ask head down, eyes focused on the floor “Dear willow here says she doesn’t care if I kill you.” He says beginning to circle her, she gives me a frantic look. “I did not say that!” I yell, “Oh but you did, you said I don’t care.” Jessica instantly starts screaming and tearing at herself, blood starts to soak her clothes. “Stop! Stop!” he stops looking over at me with a wicked grin “Yes?” he asks studying me “Just torture me not her!” I beg, Jessica was lying on the ground, breathing thank God! “How about you do everything I say when I say it and nobody has to get hurt.” I begin “Go to-” I cut myself off, he really would kill her. He’ heartless “Okay” it came out as a whisper and he wasn’t surprised at all “Good” he purred before he summoned two slaves to carry Jessica to the nurse. “I hate you!” I spit out as soon as they leave “Here’s a rule, don’t talk in less spoken to or we can bring Jessica back.” I snap my mouth shut; “I believe you’re supposed to answer me” he hadn’t moved from his seat, glaring at him I say “Yes sir” even those words were poison in my mouth. “I think I’d rather be called Master but, I’ll give you a little while to warm into it.” I stand silent, not exactly sure what I was supposed to do. “So your job is to clean my room and do everything I say you need to do” I start to make a smart remark but, quickly close my mouth “Good girl” he says like I’m a dog. “I’m going to a meeting and when I return this place better be spotless.” He starts walking out of the room when I mumble under my breath “Don’t want to see your ugly face anyway.” I’m slammed against the wall “Just when I thought you had learned something you do something stupid.” My lungs start screaming , but I remained still. While choking me, he smacks me hard. “You will learn one way or another.” He hisses before he drops me to the ground. After he left, I sit up mad I hadn’t pushed him further.
Lucas P.O.V
After that little incident with willow, I enter the kitchen. Everybody stops what they’re doing and watch me. “You are to not talk to willow anymore and report her immediately for when she does something she shouldn’t. If you fail to do those you will be killed slowly.” I see all the fearful expressions. Good they need to be scared, walking out of the mansion. I climb into my limo, another slave auction was going on and I needed to be there. Katrina limbs in on the other side facing me, “How did things go?” she purrs, leaning back in her dark red mini dress. “I found a weakness.” I say gruffly back, she gets on my nerves a lot. “You should be careful with her, she different.” She states just as bluntly “I don’t know why you insist she different from a regular human” She shakes her head slowly “She smells of high power, I’m having someone over to do blood work on her.” I glare at her, she had no right. “She's mine and you will not. I don’t care if she from high power, I can do as I please with her.” Katrina starts to get frustrated “I think she's high power as in our king’s child! I believe she's human and us” I stare in shock “That's absurd surely if the king had a daughter, he would tell us.” She shakes her head again “Yes I believe so too, but maybe the human women ran away and he wasn’t able to track her.” We fell silent, thought turning in our heads. “I’ll make arrangement later to meet with the king.” I hear her and don’t object. This still didn’t make sense. “Will she have power as our kings?” our king was the king for a reason, he had powers and everyone known to exist. He had powers normals do not have, and his daughter I bet would inherit some of those “Yes maybe, do not tell another soul a thing. She could destroy us if she found how to us them, if she has any.” We ride in silence the rest of the way.