Status: Will try and update soon. Please comment though!

The Darker Side of Me

Attacked

"Katherine get your ass down here now!" Garrett yelled up the stairs. Looking up at myself in the mirror I could see the bruises were finally fading.

"Coming dad!" I left my room not wanting to piss him off any more than necessary. Looking up, I noticed some of my father’s friends and I knew I was in trouble. "You need something dad?" I asked looking at my feet.

"Yah, make us food we are hungry, and make it good.” He said, then added in a sickly sweet voice. "Oh and Katherine," I turned around to be met with a slap to the face. "When I talk to you, you look at me, you selfish little bitch!" He said making his friends laugh.

"Sorry sir, won't happen again." Taking a deep breath I walked into the kitchen to make dinner. While working on dinner, my mind started to wonder, right back to Johnny. I wonder what he is doing, did he ever think of me? Would any of this be happening if he were still here? No Kat don't think of him, he left you here. He doesn't care what happens to you he never did.

After dinner was done I brought it into the living room to my father and his friends. They were watching TV and on it people were talking about the gruesome murders. "Here you guys go. Anything else you need? " I asked as footage on the second TV caught my eye. "Dad what's going on? Why is there live footage of the girls getting killed on the TV?" My voice came out shaky as I took a step back, running into a hard chest as arms wrapped themselves around me.

"Awww, you see it's fun killing those girls, but I do wish they would have survived. After all if they did we would already be on top of the world." my father smiled evilly. " I just hope you are strong enough to survive this." Garrett took a step away from me, nodding his head.

"You’re crazy if you think you can get away with this!" I yelled fighting the person holding me. "Dad what are you?" I never got to finish my sentence as a scream came out of my mouth as a piercing pain stabbed my neck. A man stepped in front of me, his black eyes making me fight even harder to get away.

"Now, now don't fight it, it will only make it hurt more." He chuckled wickedly as he pushed his bleeding arm toward my mouth. A stinging pain in my side made me release a bloodcurdling shriek and that's when he pushed his arm into my mouth and soon a burning pain started. My head felt light and I gave in to the darkness, as my father said "That’s a good girl. It will be over soon."

Blinding light and my mother’s voice brought be back to the present. "Am I dead?" I asked. " I must be if you are here mom. " "No." She replied. "You are not dead, but you have a lot of evil running trough you." She noticed my worried expression and quickly reassured me. "But you also have good in you. Remember Katherine you chose whether you are good or bad. I know you will make the right choice." I smiled at her and she lightly touched my cheek. "Now give me a hug." I was hugging my mother when a white light surrounded us, then slowly faded away.

Waking up I felt different and I didn't know what my father did to me. But I knew one thing was for sure, I had to escape while everyone was gone. 30 minutes later I had all my things and glanced in the in mirror in my room. Bruises where forming all over. I looked like I had been through hell and back, maybe I had but I couldn't remember everything that happened to me. Just then a car honked, Abby was here to take me away from my problems. Little did I know they were just beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Hope you like this! More to come soon!

Please comment! :)