Status: Will try and update soon. Please comment though!

The Darker Side of Me

What the heck!?

Matt’s POV
“What the fuck! Does he have a witch working with him to protect his ass from the royal family? I swear when I get my hands on that punk I will personally kill him,” growling I looked at Katherine. Seeing a smile on her face I knew I was missing something important.

“Oh you don’t like that he got away, to damn bad you see I couldn’t have him in harm’s way. He is the only one keeping me from going on a killing spree” Katherine smirked, making my blood boil.

“You little bitch! What do you know that you aren’t telling me?” Walking up to Katherine I went to grab her.

Kat’s POV

Matt came at me trying to grab my arm, looking up I held my hand up “Stop don’t come any closer” I could feel the power trying to take over.

“Or what princess you going to hurt us, please you couldn’t hurt a fly” Matt said grabbing my arm.

“Oh you really shouldn’t have done that” looking up I could feel my eyes changing. With a single thought I flung Matt across the alley way. “Shit sorry! Calm thoughts deep breathes Kat you are good not bad” I muttered to myself. Luckily Matt landed in a crouched position with a growl leaving his lips.

“Wait Katherine what’s going on this isn’t you doing this is it?” Johnny asked looking at me worry evident in his eyes and voice.

“Sorry Johnny but it is all my doing.” Looking up I let my mind lock go feeling my eyes change. “This is what I am part vampire, demon, werewolf and angel or healer if you will. I am just learning about myself after all I was just turned four days ago.” Looking down I force myself to put my mind lock back up. Once my eyes turned back to their original state I looked up meeting the shocked expressions on everybody’s face.

“Holy shit how, it’s not possible there has never been a hybrid that survived” Brian said taking a step towards me.

“Stop we have to talk to the elders about this and I’m not taking my eyes off this one” Matt said taking hold of my arm.

“Fine I will come with you guys only if you promise not to hurt Zane. He is after all my boyfriend and one of the reasons I don’t go on a killing spree. He stays with me at all times no questions about it. That is the only way I will agree to go with you guys, that is only fair don’t you think?” I asked looking at each one of the guys.

“Fine but you are staying in my room and he is staying in a different room then you” Matt said looking at me.

“Wait my sister is not going to stay with any of you guys if anything she will stay in my room or one of her own” Johnny butted in.

“Thanks Johnny but I think I can talk for myself. I will not stay in a room with a pig headed jackass who thinks he owns me. Especially when I have a boyfriend, so back off before I make you” I could feel my eyes changing again and ripped my arm out of Matt’s strong hold. In a blink of my eye I was in front of the woman who was on the ground. Filling the power surge through me I place my hands on her, the white light lit up the alley way and slowly faded away. A light moan escaped her lips.

“What happened why am on the ground?” the stranger asked me.

“Well my friends and I were walking by when we herd you scream and a guy ran past us. So I think he was trying to rob you, but we stopped it from happening. Why don’t we get you a cab so you can get home safely” I said taking her hand and pulling her to her feet.

“Thanks that sounds good” the women replied.

Once the stranger was in a cab on the way home I turned around to face the guys, as a dark black smoke cloud appeared bringing Zane with it. “Lead the way don’t just stand there with your mouths hanging open. You wouldn’t want a fly to land in your mouth would you” I smirked taking Zane’s hand in mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that the chapter is so short. The next one will longer..
Please comment! :)