Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Waiting For Richards

I heard a knock on the bus door. Jorel and Matt came in with George and Danny.
"Okay, let's go!" Matt said.

"Where's the driver?" Jorel George asked.

"Where's Dylan and Richi?" Jorel chimed in. "Goddammit, where is everyone?"

"We're going to get Richi and Dylan. They're at Chelsea Savoy or whatever." Jordan said as he grabbed his jacket.

"Wait, I got a text from Rich." I started reading it out loud, "on our way to the bus. see you in a few."

"Okay, what about the driver? We need him." Jorel said as he said down in the black recliner.

"I'll call him." George took his phone out and got off the bus.

"Everything is so discombobulated." Jorel took a beer from the mini fridge under the cabinet.

Matt sat down on the couch on the left wall. Danny followed and sat on Matt as Matt sat down. Matt started laughing. Jordan sat next to them and said, "This is my Matthew." as he hugged him. I stood in the back and watched as it happened. Jorel was laughing in his chair.

"Why do I hang out with you people?" I said under my breath. George came back in and put his phone in his pocket.
"The driver will be here in a sec. He was at Subway."

"Are you sure he didn't say he was on a subway?" Danny asked. He was still sitting on Matthew's lap as Jordan hugged Matt.

"Yes, I'm sure. I asked that, too. He got a meatball sub."

"Oh, cool. Is that all that was on it?" Danny asked.

"I don't know? I didn't ask about his sandwich taste."

Jordan and Matt laughed. Jorel was focused on his phone.

"Who are you texting?" Jordan asked.

"Vanessa. She's about to get on the plane." Jorel replied still looking at his phone.

"You two gonna go any further?" George asked. He walked and sat down next to Jordan.

"I don't know. I really like her. We've been dating for a long time."

"Have you told her you love her?" I asked. They all looked at me then at Jorel.

"That's a good question." Danny said.

"Yeah, of course." Jorel said.

"Do you?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."

"You've done it before." I said. He looked at me and shrugged.

"Yeah, but this time I mean it."

"Pussy." George said and everyone laughed. I stood there smiling. I never liked how he said "pussy."I actually never liked how anyone said it. "When did Richi say she was coming back?"

"Soon. She didn't really say a specific time." I said. I jumped a little when the driver got on the bus.

"Oh, you're back. Richi and Dylan are at the Chelsea Savoy so they'll be a minute." George said.

The bus driver was thin but looked like a drunk. He seemed old-ish, and didn't really pay attention to what George said. He stepped to the front of the bus, opened the door to the driver seat, and shut the door behind him. He started the bus and turned the radio on. We all waited for about 20 to 30 minutes until Richi and Dylan finally walked through the door.

"Oh my god finally." Matt said. He scooted over and let Richi sit down. Dylan went to the bathroom.

"Yo, they're here." Jorel said to the bus driver. Before we knew it, we were off to California.

"Another long road trip. Wake me when we get there." George said as he walked to the bunk room.

"We'll get there in like a week or so." Richi yelled.

"Wake me when we get there." He yelled back and closed the door.