Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

The Boys

I sat there trying to say something, but I was just starstruck. Richi noticed and spoke up," Yeah, we uh won...and such. Heh heh I mean she won, and decided to bring me along." She tried not to choke.
"That's cool, I guess. Well you guys come with the band to places. Don't we have to show you around?" He said as he put his phone in his back pocket. I nodded. I couldn't say anything! I was so mad at myself. I nearly screamed just so that something would come out of my mouth. Right as I began getting the courage to say something, Johnny 3 Tears decides to waltz the fuck in with Funny Man. Fucking perfect, I thought. I tried to look away and not cry or faint from joy. I looked at Richi, and she was frozen.
I sat there and stared. They didn't notice us staring due to the fact they were talking.
I leaned in and whispered," What's wrong, dude?" She sat there with her mouth open, as if she was going to say something, but couldn't. She looked at me then back at them. Johnny, Funny and Da Kurlzz didn't notice us in awe. They were still talking. I'm not sure what about, but they were talking.
"Yo, Matt, who are the babes?" Johnny 3 Tears asks. Da Kurlzz turns to us and says," That's Richi and A-Rad. They're the contest winners." Johnny nodded and took a drink of his Jager Bomb. I swallowed my pride and said something," I'm A-Rad." Funny Man smiles at Richi then at me.
"I'm assuming you're Richi, then?" Funny Man said to her. She smiled and nodded. I took a deep breath and smiled. It was more of a smile of relief. I needed it. I look up and Johnny was staring at me. He looked away and took a drink of his booze. I widened my eyes then pressed my lips together. I looked at the floor.
"So how old are you, two?" Da Kurlzz asks.
" We're both 16. I'm about to be 17, though." I said.
"When will you be 17?" Johnny asked.
I checked my phone." About 2 minutes. It's my birthday."
"Well happy birthday." Da Kurlzz said.
"Yeah, happy birthday." "Happy birthday." Johnny and Funny Man said. Funny Man didn't take his eyes off of Richi since he and Johnny entered.
"So, what do we call you? By your real names? Sir?" I asked. Da Kurlzz, Matthew St. Claire, laughed, and said," Call us by our real names, A-Rad." I smiled and nodded. Johnny 3 Tears, George Ragan, coughed in his arm and hit Funny Man, Dylan Alvarez, on his shoulder and said," Stop staring, creep." Dylan looked at George then at Richi again, then at the bathroom door. Richi had no idea that he was even looking at her until George said something.
We sat in an awkward silence for a short moment until Deuce, Aron Erlichman, walked in with Charlie Scene, Jordon Terrell. Dylan and George scooted out of the doorway.
"Whoa who are the babes?" Jordon said smiling.
"Contest winners." Dylan said casually.
I held my breath and tried not to fangirl the fuck out. I looked at the floor and tried to hold back a huge grin. Jordan noticed and chuckled. I took a deep breath through my nose and looked back up.
"A-Rad," I pointed at myself," Richi." I pointed at her. Aron smiled and said," Hey."
"So, shall we get this shit started, or what?" Matt said putting his hands together and smiling like a mad man.
"You look like you're about to get fingered in the ass." George said laughing. Jordon and the others laughed, as well. "Don't we need Jorel?" Matt said. J-Dog, Jorel Decker, then entered the room. He, too, had a drink. "Finally." Matt said.

Richi and I were sitting on the couch doing absolutely nothing. We watched as the guys all gathered in the doorway and talked. I let my mind wander and thought about if the guys actually liked us. If they actually wanted to hang out with us after the contest was over. That'd be the coolest thing ever, I thought. Richi nudged my arm and whispered," Dude, you look creepy. Stop staring." I didn't realize I was staring at Jordan the entire time he was in the room. I looked away hoping he didn't notice, either.
"Did he see me?" I whispered back. She nodded. Fucking fuck, I thought. I took a drink of the Fiji water I had forgotten that I had been holding. Matt then sat down on the couch next to ours, on the left wall. Dylan and Jordon followed. Aron stood by me, leaning against the wall. Jorel stood in the middle of the room. Everyone just kind of readjusted almost simultaneously. I laughed to myself. George stood in the same place, but pressed his lips together and then stood by Dylan, who was sitting on the side of the couch that was closest to the door. We all sat in silence for a a few seconds. After about 4 minutes of awkward small talk, Felisha walked in. I had never been so happy to see a stranger in my life. She looked at us all and looked confused.
"You guys are terrible at talking to girls, I see." She joked. Jordon laughed and looked at me then away real quickly. "Let's get this tour started, yes?" Felisha said. Her eyebrows were raised like she really wanted to know if we wanted to start our tour. Like we had a choice. I mean...we did, but it was obvious what our choice was. The guys, however, had no choice.