Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Circles

We walked in and there was a hit of sweat and desperation that hit your face harder than a brick on a sidewalk.
"Oh damn." Were the first words out of Richi's mouth when the door opened. Jordon, Matt, Dylan, and Jorel were smiling.

"What's with the faces?" I asked.

"This is your first titty bar." Jorel snickered. Richi and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Yeah. 'First'," I mumbled.
The first thing to see was the girl at the front who was managing the money. She had bleach white hair that was a boy cut, tan skin, ruby red lips, she was tall, her nose was pierced and there was a tiny stud in it that was connected to a chain that led to her earlobe.

"I got you girls." George said. All of the guys started pulling out their 15$ and handed it to the girl. She stamped their hands and they walked down the hall. Richi got her hand stamped and caught up with the guys. George and I were at the front, still, and he was fishing for money. "Ah, here." He said as he finally found enough.

"Thanks, dude." I patted his back.

"This your girlfrien'?" The lady asked.

"Woah, are you British?" I avoided answering. She nodded and smiled.

"Am actually from Yorkshire. Was born there. What are you doing taking your lass to a place like this?" She asked.

"Oh, she's just a friend. She's not...-no." George shook his head and laughed a little.

"Is that laugh supposed to mean something?" I asked jokingly.

"No, no I was just saying that you're not my girlfriend."

"I mean, you could've said it in a more serious way than how you did." the girl said.

"Yeah! What the hell, man?" I giggled.

"Okay, I payed for you to get in here. Shush." George then put his finger on my mouth. "What's your name?" he turned to the girl.

"Am Victoria."

"Victoria....?" I was hinting at her to tell us her last name.

"Doesn't matter. And who are you?" She snapped.

"George. That's A-Rad. Goddamn, what is it with girls and them not telling us their names? Is it a girl thing or just coincidence?" George chuckled.

"Coincidence. Okay, well nice meeting you, Victoria." I smiled and slightly pushed George to start walking.

"You, too!" she yelled from behind.

"She was interesting." George walked in front of me. We walked down the hall until we came up to black curtains that hung from a tall ceiling. The sound of music and talking men was great. "Okay, no touching the girls." George winked at me and pulled the curtain back. "After you." He motioned his hand for me to go in front of him. I walked through and there was a big neon-pink stage in the middle of the room. There were a lot of black lights and leather chairs. The room was a lot smaller than expected, but there were a lot of people in it. My group was in the very back right of the room and Jordon was already getting a lap dance from a girl. She really pretty, actually. Dylan waved us down and we rushed over to them. Jorel was handing Jordon singles and Jordon was dancing in his seat. Richi and I decided to go sit by the stage. A girl with really obvious fake tits came out and started dancing in front of us. Really upbeat rap music was playing and Richi and I were really excited to be at our first strip club.
"Yeah, DANCE FOR ME, BITCH!" I yelled as the stripper lied down and had her pelvis in the air. I put about 2 dollars in her panties and started dancing in my chair. Richi finally got to "make it rain" on a dancer.

"I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!" Richi yelled. I heard the stripper giggle. Jordon came up behind us after about 20 minutes of messing with the stripper by picking up the same singles we threw.

"Jake and Tommy are going to meet us at the dance club in a few minutes!" He had to raise his voice since it was so loud. It wasn't even that loud because of the music, but the people talking.
I nodded and continued throwing the same 10$ as before. Richi stopped for a second, and said, "Is that Kimberley?"

"Oh my god it is...." I said shocked. Kimberley was wearing her signature white heels that she wore to parties when we were sophomores in college. She had to drop out because she couldn't afford it.
"This makes sense...I guess this is how she's paying for it, now."

"She's good at it." Richi was referring to the lap dance Kimberley was giving to an Asian college student who was with his friends. "Do you remember when she was found in the dean's bedroom? Holy shit that was the funniest thing ever."
I laughed and continued throwing money.

We stayed at Circles for about 30 minutes before heading to the dance club that was down the street. Jorel was already tipsy along with George and Danny. We walked down the street to a club Rich and I have never even heard of. When we go up to the doors, we could hear Turn Up the Music by Chris Brown already playing.

"This is gonna be fun." Rich leaned in and said to me. Richi and I got in for free since we looked good and we were females. The club was big. Right as you walked in, there was a huge DJ booth on the right wall (from where you stood in the doorway) and a few spotlight stages scattered around the room. There were multiple neon laser lights that flashed along with the beat of the music. Strobe lights flashed and showed everyone's hands up in the air and all sorts of dancing every second. It was louder and more fun that Circles. Richi and I made our way to the very back of the room (we headed left) and made our spot the black wrap-around couch that was leaned against the back wall. There was a hallway to bathrooms and dressing rooms by the couch and the bar was on the left wall. The entire right wall (the wall that was parallel to the entrance) was a a huge mirror, so it made the club look huge. It was still a big club. Blacklights were shining from the floors and ceilings and made our clothes look really trippy. The smell of weed and gin took over the room and made it feel like home. Richi and I considered the recording booth our home since it was where we stayed most of the time. Minutes after walking in, I saw Jake and Tommy.