Sequel: Zoned: Waking Up
Status: This is another account I made. My other one said I was 31 and that bothered me for some reason...

Zoned

Tear It Up

Richi and Dylan began talking a lot, since we met the guys four months ago. Richi was about to turn 17 in a few days. We both calmed down and became more fun. It was very interesting. Seeing the guys stand in the recording booth as Richi and I sat and watched. We sat in the control room, on a shelf that had water bottles and coats sitting on it. Sweet, little Matthew sat at the editing area. I always felt bad for him since he never had any singing parts. Aaron was on the far left mic, from my point of view, and his mic had a white "D" sticker on it. He always used that mic. There were only four mics in the booth, so the guys had to rotate a lot. The first song was Dove And Grenade.

Jorel stood on the far right mic and began rapping as soon as Matt gave him the signal. Dylan was next to Aaron and Jordan was in between Jorel and Dylan. Dylan's hair was curly and went to his ears. Jordon's hair was long for him. I wasn't really used to his hair being long enough to touch the bottom of his hair line, in the back. Richi hated Dylan's hair all long and such. She didn't care too much since they actually kept us around. Jorel was just so bold and he never fooled around when it wasn't necessery. I've always loved that about him. I was determined to get him to be my best friend. Dylan started his rapping part, and I tuned back in. I looked over at George, who was standing behind Jorel. After Dylan's part, Jorel and George switched places. Jorel had to stand in the back and wait until the song was over. I tuned out and kept looking at Jordon. He's so cute, I thought. Dylan and Jordon came out of the booth.

"Oh my god, I love this song!" Richi said when Matthew went into the booth and started singing "Tear it up! Tear it up, yeah!" I smiled and looked over at Jordon and Dylan. I can understand why Richi likes Dylan. I mean, he's Mexican, first off, and he's tall and handsome! Richi leaned over and whispered to me,"I want to sit on his face." I burst out laughing. Jordon was messing with the control panel, managing the music and all that jazz, but Dylan heard me and turned around. He came over to us and asked," Are you two enjoying yourselves?"
"Yes, very much so." I said. I got up and let Dylan have my spot. I looked over my shoulder to see if he took it, and he did. Him and Richi were smiling and talking as I walked over to Jordon. I looked inside of the booth and noticed a table with snacks and alcohol in the back of the booth. So that's what they do in there...I thought. I looked around and noticed george staring at me. I didn't really like him....he's kind of a dick fuck, I thought. Arrogant and selfish. Always making fun of anyone he can. I didn't find that flattering. The song was almost over. After George did his weird little yelling thing, in the song, I walked back to the shelf. I really just was not a big fan of him.

After getting things situated, the boys started the cover for "Shout At The Devil". Which is a pretty good cover. Most covers suck major ass dick, but their's was pretty good. Matt was back at the control booth, doing his thing.
"Do you ever just want to fuck these guys all at once, then leave?" I whispered to Richi.
"I'm sorry, what?" she replied.
"Well, it'd be cool to do!"
"Um, I don't think so. I actually want to try to get to know them, you know?" She replied with a shrug.
I turned and looked at the boys. "Yeah, I get that. It'd be pretty cool if we were still friends in 5 or 6 years, right?"
Richi smiled and nodded. Her curly, brown hair flowed perfectly down her back. Fuck my asshole her hair is gorgeous. Her eyes were a dark caramel color and her lips were shaped so perfectly. When we were little, we would just look at our lips and say," We have good kissy lips." It was true. I mean, puberty really helped our ugly asses out. Her boobs were always bigger than mine by 2 sizes. For a year and a half, they were bigger by 3 sizes. Like what? Now I'm ! and half sizes below her. Which is fine by me, I mean, having smaller boobs is fine. She's in a 34C, and I'm in a 32B. That whore. Her blank tank top was adorable on her with her jean shorts. We both looked somewhat attractive. Our skin was pale and clear of marks. Eyebrows were plucked to perfection, and she wore nude lipstick. She more tan than I was, but still pale. I just kind of admired her.

"I hate this song." She said as Immigrant Song came on. "Let's go to the break room?" She asked as she jumped off the shelf. I followed her. We opened the door, and turned left. They were building a new recording studio, that was way easier to work with, and a new break room that was closer. The current break room was down the hall.The break room was the best part of the entire recordings studio. It was so upgraded and clean. a giant red circle couch was in the smack middle of the room. As soon as you walked in, there was the small of weed and vodka. It was a refreshing scent. We could hear the boys recording through the speakers installed in the room. The boys called it The Cage since it was their smoke and party spot.
"Yo, grab me a beer." Richi said as she walked behind the couch to turn the stereo on. I opened the mini fridge that was next to the mouth of the couch entry way. We sat down and started listening to Aerials.
"This song is amazing and deserves an award!" I said. I opened my beer and handed Richi hers.
"Life is a waterfall! We're one in the river..duh duh duh duh AAAAAAALLLLLLLLL...."Richi sang.
"You're retarded." I smiled at her. I took a drink of my beer and just closed my eyes.
"A?" Richi looked at me.
"Yeah?"
"We're 16...."
Those words made me pause. I looked at my beer then back at her. I slowly took a sip of my beer and shushed her. "YOU'RE 16. I'm 3 years closer than you."
"You're a whore." She then winked at me and took a drink.
"At least I'm not thinking about 'sitting on Dylan's face!'" I laughed.
"Says little miss 'let's fuck them all then leave!'"
We both laughed at that. "This is why we're best friends!" Richi said.
I closed my eyes for a while. Maybe about 3 minutes into the song, I opened my eyes. Bad Town just ended.