Status: Finished 10/20/11.

Perfectly Messed Up

From Lovely To Ridiculous

Four Months Later

Sheena and I are out trying on wedding dresses with our mothers accompanying us, along with Carly, of course. Pierre and I have decided to get married in ten months, while Sheena and David are having their wedding just six weeks after ours.

"How about this one?" I asked coming out wearing the first dress.

Everyone's mouths dropped when they saw it. I began tearing up after I came out.

"It is breathtaking!" Sheena exclaimed.

"Absolutely beautiful." my mom said.

"Perfect." Sheena's mom said.

I knew it was the one. I didn't want to try on any more dresses.

"Ok. This is the one. I'm done." I said wiping my eyes.

"Skyla, are you sure? How about you try on other dresses to be absolutely sure?" my mom asked.

I made a face. Was she serious?

"Ugh...sure. Just to make you happy."

I tried on a few more dresses for her and the first one was still the dress.

"My turn!" Sheena cheered.

I laughed to myself. Sheena ended up trying on about eight dresses when she found the one. She was speechless as she motioned me to hug her.

"Oh my goodness! I can't believe we both found our dresses in one day!"

"Me either." I agreed.

After we left with our dresses, we headed back to my house to drop them off in a secret closet, so Pierre nor David would peek. Once we dropped them off, we made our way to a restaurant for dinner.

"Are you overwhelmed yet?" my mom asked referring to the wedding planning.

"Not yet, but I'm sure I will be at one point. I'm just impatient."

"I was too. Don't worry. Time will pass faster than you think."

"I hope so." I said with a smile.

"How are you feeling, honey?" Sheena's mom asked.

"Great and I'm feeling even more impatient than Skyla."

We all laughed even Carly.

"Was that funny, sweetie?" I asked my six-month old daughter.

She just laughed again. She couldn't be any cuter. After dinner, our moms made their way back home and Sheena went back home to David. Carly and I went home after a long, exhausting day; she was already asleep when we stepped inside. I put her to bed and walked into my room to change. I heard the front door shut the door as I collapsed on my bed. Not even a minute later, Pierre walked into the bedroom and spoke to me.

"Skyla?"

"Yeah?" I grumbled.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm just really, really tired."

"Trying on dresses is tiring? Seriously?" he said laughing.

I was not in the mood for his shit.

"Have you forgotten that I'm also a mother and I have trouble sleeping most nights?" I said irritatedly.

"Sorry honey. Will you forgive me?" he asked laying beside me.

"I don't know..." I said turning away from him.

That's when I felt a hand on my shoulder which meant he was, in fact, sorry. I touched his hand and sighed.

"I forgive you."

I turned to face him and kissed him.

"I love you no matter how moody you get." he said.

I laughed.

"I'd hope so. I love you like the crazy guy you are."

He laughed too and kissed me hard, pulling me into his arms.

"You are the best, you know that?" I asked.

"Yeah....are you sure I'm the best because I think you're the best?"

"You're the best guy around. That's what you are."

"Ok. I'm glad you clarified that."

I just smiled.

The following morning, I woke up to the sound of Pierre and the shower and Carly crying; it was eight am. I groaned and woke up to take care of our little angel.

"G'morning, pretty girl." I said softly.

I picked her up in an attempt to stop her crying. After rocking her back and forth for a minute, she stopped and looked up at me with a smile.

"There's my Carly."

She giggled in response.

"You wanna see Daddy?"

She nodded and cooed.

By the time I walked back into the bedroom, Pierre was out of the shower and getting dressed.

"Hey, good morning." I said in a sing-song voice.

"Good morning and good morning to you sweetie." he said kissing me on the lips then kissing her on the forehead.

"So, what's on the schedule today?"

"I have nothing planned, you?"

"Nope. You wanna have a day out in the city with Carly and I?"

"That sounds perfect."

I showered and got dressed while Pierre gave Carly a bath and dressed her. I find it weird that Pierre likes to dress her, but I don't mind; it amuses me. Once I was ready to go, I took a look at Carly.

"Well, aren't you a pretty girl?" I said picking her up.

She simply smiled. She was such a happy child; it was lovely and adorable.

"How are you so good at dressing her? It's strange." I asked Pierre in wonder.

He shrugged.

"I just am. I guess."

I shook my head and laughed a bit.

"What's on your schedule today?" I asked.

"Nothing. How about we spend the day together with Carly and venture in the city?"

"I like that. Let's do it."

It wasn't too long until we were in the car and drove into the city. After about an hour into our day, I noticed someone from Pierre's past across the street in a restaurant. I mentally cursed. It was Lizzie.

"You won't believe this." I said to Pierre.

"What?"

"I saw Lizzie. She's across the street in that restaurant."

He cursed under his breath.

"I thought I was rid of her."

I sighed. I never saw her in person. I just had that terrible phone conversation with her.

We had fun for about an hour, then left. On the way back to her apartment, I nearly passed out for some reason, but I was satisfied. As I changed later on and laid in my pyjamas, I got a phone call, but it wasn't from anyone I knew.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Who is this?"

"This is Pierre's ex, Lizzie."

I hadn't heard much, but I knew she was a bitch to Pierre and was a slut.

"What do you want?" I said in a nasty tone.

Sheena came in from another room looking puzzled. I signaled her to get a pen and paper so I could write her name. Once she saw her name, she mouthed, 'WTF?' I told her all about that woman and now she didn't like her as much as I did.

"I want you to break up with Pierre."

-----------------------------------

"I want you to break up with Pierre."

The words kept echoing in my head, causing my head to hurt after a while.
What did Lizzie want? She was the one who broke up with Pierre after accusing him of cheating, causing them to argue and her to finally admit that she was the one cheating and that he wasn't good in bed anyway. She is seriously psychotic.

"Why should I?" I questioned her.

"I realized that I was stupid for breaking up with him."

"It took you this long to figure it out?!" I yelled.

"Yeah..."

"You're a dumb bitch!"

"You're such a whore!!"

"Look who's talking! Also, you don't even know me!!"

"Well, you called me a dumb bitch!"

"I'm done talking about that, ok?! So, shut the fuck up!" I screamed into the phone.

I hoped, by now, that her ears were bleeding or she was at least deaf. Sheena came near me and tried to calm me down. I was ready to scream and break someone's neck; I was that pissed.

"You're so obnoxious."

"Shut up already!!!"

"You're going to face the consequences if you don't break up with him!"

"Ooh!! I'm so fucking scared!!"

"You should be."

"Whatever."

"I hope that I never see you whore!"

Does she ever learn?

"I'm hanging up!" she shouted.

"Fuck you. I hope you die!"

All that she wanted was his money and she never got it and never will. I signaled to Sheena that I was going to scream. I left my room and headed to the bathroom and screamed. I heard a knock on the door as I collapsed to the floor, crying.

"Skyla, I'm coming in."

She came in and let me sob on her shoulder.

"She's s-so dumb. S-she only w-wants his m-money and w-wants m-me to b-break up with P-Pierre. I h-hate her. I f-fucking h-hate her."

"Oh, honey. If you say she's so dumb, she's never going to get far."

I half-smiled.

"Yeah, I know. I shouldn't let her get to me."

She hugged me and then, we got up off the floor and left the bathroom. After about ten minutes, I called Pierre while I laid on my bed with Fall Out Boy playing softly in the background.


I shook my head. I did not want this day to be ruined by some crazy ass golddigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Skyla's Dress
Sheena's Dress

Sorry!!!! It's been over eight months since I've updated this. My mind has been all over the place and I was having trouble coming up with at least another chapter for this. I promise I'll try my hardest to update more and faster.