The Mess I Made.

Five.

"I woke up this morning
And I heard the news
I know the pain of a heartbreak…"


Third Person

"When I said that you should stop moping around my apartment I didn't mean you could invite me over to watch you mope." Peter griped earning a look of confusion from Isaac.

"Mope? I thought he was just being himself." He said genuinely with brows furrowed deeply.

Derek glared at Peter he fought to hold back his laughter which caused his face to turn a worry inducing reddish color. Derek paced more as if trying to walk off his worries. His concern for her was consuming his being and filling the room in waves.

"I didn't want you in that apartment anywhere near her." He said menacingly which, of course, had no effect on Peter who only smirked knowingly.

"Well then that means I can go home, she's not there." Peter stood from his seat only to be cornered by his nephew, noses only inches apart.

Derek growled.

"Where is she?"

"Derek, you can't tell me you haven't smelled them on her I mean come on, she reeks of Stile sand Scott. She's been hanging with them for the past few weeks now, she left with them when the two of you got into a fight and she left with them today. In fact I believe I heard something about a park, but too bad she hates you or maybe she'd invite you to their little park date." Peter teased slipping under Derek's arm and sauntering towards the door.

"Derek, if you want I can you know go see what's up with them. Scot asked me if I wanted to hang with them earlier any way, something about a bonfire in the woods tonight." Isaac offered.

Derek was desperate, but he knew it'd only be obvious if he sent him.

"You can go if you want to go, but no spying for me. I only make her hate me the more I show up, and I deserve it."

"What did you do?" Isaac inquired brows knitted with confusion.

"She told me she loved me, and I walked away without a single word… I left her standing in the rain crying…" The words tumbled out of Derek's mouth nonchalantly as he tried to play off his dimly, but it was easily seen through. Isaac could clearly see the sadness in Derek's eyes, the regret.

"I made her into a non-trusting, man-hating mess."

"I'm sure it happens to the best of us, we pick those who are not suited for us." Isaac said reassuringly.

"If this girl was really in love with you than she'll forgive you, Derek, just give her some time. True love always finds a way." Isaac smiled kindly at Derek before ascending the spiral staircase to his makeshift bed room.

Derek pondered his words.

'True love always finds a way…'

"I don't have answers
And neither do you
I know the pain of a heartbreak…


Emilia

The brown leaves that always seemed to occupy Beacon Hills' forest crunched under the pressure of my vans. I smiled breathing in the cool air that swirled around me, picking up my hair and laying it gently upon my shoulders and back. It was all so peaceful. Stiles and Scott were meeting me at a bonfire in this area tonight, but I decided to get an early start and set up and tent and blanket. Being here gave me nostalgic feelings.
I allowed my body to cascade freely onto the cushion of the blanket, giggles erupted from my chest as if I were four years old again. With a sigh of content, and a lot of stretching, I pulled out my book from my tent and began to read blocking out all the sounds around me and diving into the Beautiful Ruins. I was just at the part where Dee was meeting Pasquale when I sat up alerted by footsteps.

"That's a nice watch." Stiles observed in admiration.

I smiled and turned it on my wrist.

"It was my fathers, he died when I was younger so I don't remember much about him other than what my mom has told me." I muttered a slow smile creeping to my face at the memories.

Stiles gave me a small smile then dropped onto the forest floor causing the leaves to rustle around him. He looked down at me and caught my eyes then turned quickly. I noticed how somber his face looked, as if he was in deep thoughts about something, his amber eyes were sparkling and he was chewing on his bottom lip.

"Are you okay?" I inquired still studying his facial features.

Stiles lowered his head a chuckled a bit then shook his head.

"Nothing…. it's just… my mom died when I was younger. She had cancer, and I don't know why… I just feel like it was my fault. My dad got stuck with his hyper active son who can't seem to stay out of trouble and is always getting in trouble and lost the woman he loved… loves." A single tear are it's way down Stiles' cheek.

I sat up startled by the sudden rush of emotions the boy was giving off. I only knew one thing I could do, I pulled him into her chest and hugged him tightly. Stiles didn't cry he just trembled in my arms and eventually wrapped his own around my waist.

"Stiles, it's not your fault she got cancer, it's a natural occurrence. You can't help being hyper active either, it's just how you are and I'm sure your father loves that about you. You're a teenager you're going to get in trouble time to time and unfortunately you're a teenager in a supernatural world that you are trying to save him from. One day when he finds out about this, if he ever does, he'll thank you. You're a good kid Stiles." I let go of him and smiled at him.

"If you don't mind… can I hear about your dad?"

So I told him, I told him about how my mom said my dad never got sleep because I slept soundly through the night and he was worried I wasn't breathing so he'd stand over my crib for hours, I told him about how I used to climb on him when he sat down so I could feel tall, I told him about how my mom and dad met and how he chased her endlessly until she finally said yes to a date, I told him everything. I found myself smiling fondly although I couldn't remember most of it, it made me happy to try and imagine it.

"I do know what he looks like though." I said with a smile and pulled out the picture my mom gave me of him. I always used it as a bookmark in every book I read.

"Is that you he's holding?"

"The one and only." I grinned.

Stiles smiled at the picture fondly then handed it back with care. I took it and tucked it back into the book then turned back to Stiles to see he was only inches from my face. I backed away and looked at him weirdly.

"Uh- I was just… trying to see the cover of your book! Yup, that's what I was trying to do… definitely not trying to kiss you, well not that I wouldn't want to kiss you or anything because you have perfectly kissable lips and oh my God can we please just forget I said anything at all." Stiles' face was bright red as he dove his head between his legs to hide his face rather ineffectively .

I furrowed my brows deeply and rose a brow and the boy in a ball next to me then chuckled softly. Stiles came out from his fetal position and swallowed hard. His heart was racing, thumping against his chest very hard.

"It's okay, Stiles. I'll forget it, it's just that… you are sixteen and I'm twenty-two. We can't be together, not like that." I explained trying not to hurt his feelings.

He nodded, but I could see the sadness in his eyes as he smiled at me.

"I understand, I'm just a kid. You're a woman,and you have no business with someone like me." Stiles shrugged then slummed his shoulders. he stood from his spot beside me then brushed off the leaves that littered his backside.

"I'm going to go get Scott, I'll be back before the sun sets." He muttered absentmindedly before walking off into the direction his jeep was.

I sighed and fell back onto my blanket in despair. I really wasn't trying to hurt his feelings, but with Derek constantly annoying me I couldn't take a minor crushing on me at the same time. I owed that much to his father for saving my life all those years ago. I groaned, being a werewolf with remorse was too much, I'd much rather have no feelings and be heartless. Things were much easier that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nicholas King
Emilia K.
CLICK HERE FOR A SURPRISE!

So if you clicked on the link above and you were a fan of my previous story then you should be jumping for joy at the moment because yes that is a sequel to Serendipity. :) I couldn't ignore the people's request! They wants it, they needs it, and they gets whats they wants.;) Anyway(ignore my weirdness), but this is going to take place after everyone graduates and Arianna and Isaac get an apartment together in Sacramento where her new college is and they get in an argument about Arianna going to help out Derek, Scott, and Stiles. She sneaks out and goes anyway and the big bad wolf they are trying to take down kidnaps her. From this point everything seems to go downhill for Isaac. There is going to a lot of action and not as much fluff as there was in Serendipity, and there's a catch with this too.
I'm also trying to start an original fiction located here so both of this won't start until after this story is done. So if you guys can bare with the wait then please be kind to me and subscribe, but until next chapter love you guys and thank you so much for all of the support you've given me!

~ Gabriella.

PS

So I kinda changed my mind about starting after this but IDK WHAT TO DO GUISE! Please comment and tell me if you'd rather me update this one week and Blue Moon another week and the original fix start up after both of these stories are over or should I just start after all of this is over.