Sequel: Can You Love Me?
Status: Finished! (Has A Sequel)

Can You See Me?

Clubbing

*Next Week (Day Of Myka’s Birthday)*
I woke up next to…emptiness. I sat up quickly looking around for James. Where was he? I flung the cover off of me and swung the curtain open. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” I jumped and looked in front of me (even though I thought the sunlight was going to burn my eyes out of their sockets) and there stood the whole gang together, throwing confetti up in the air around me. I smiled and laughed. I jumped up and took all of their necks in one big swoop, bringing them all into a big hug. “Aww! You guys are the best!” I said to them and they chuckled. “I know I am!” I heard Danny say.
“I think she was talking about me!” Said Ben
“Or me. Yeah I think she’s talking about me.” Said Cameron
“Yeah right Cameron! I’m the best and everyone knows it!” Said Sam
“HEY, HEY, HEY!” Yelled James and everyone looked at him. “I’m the one who told her she could live here.” He said calmly and everyone laughed.
“Wow you guys! Thanks so much! No ones ever done this for me before!” I told them
“Really? Well, it’s no problem.” Said James and I smiled at them all which seemed like what I’d been doing the time living with them anyways. Ben came up and patted me on the back. “I’m shocked you haven’t left us yet. Now that’s what I call real will power and strength!” Yelled Ben and everyone cheered.
“Hey! I just remembered something!” Danny said looking dazed. “We have to take her out tonight!” Said Danny. Everyone looked at each other and then we cheered, including me.
“Are we gonna do the same thing as last time?”
“I’m starting to think that we’re bad influences on you.” Said Ben
“I’m starting to think you are too!” I said in reply.
“Who the hell cares? Life is meant to be lived, that means doing bad things occasionally!” Said James.
“Very much so.” I said back to him.
“Who wants a celebration drink?” Asked Cameron and I was a little surprised. Cameron never offered the drinks.
“I do!” I said and everyone turned their heads to look at me.
“Now that, my fine gentlemen, is a real lady!” Yelled Danny and everyone laughed.

When we got the bottle of Jack Daniels, we all got a glass and sat down with it at the table. We were sitting there some of us conversing and some sitting drinking their drink in comfortable silence. I saw Danny and Ben on their phones at the table and thought that was odd. “Who are you two texting? You’re never on your phones.” I said
“Stephanie.” Said Ben
“Bridget.” Said Danny
“My friends that I came with the night we met?” I asked shocked. I mean they’d told me they’d gotten Ben and Danny’s phone numbers but I didn’t think they’d even still be making contact.
“Yeah, why?” Said Ben
“I don’t know. Just a little shocked that you’re still in contact with them.” I said. We were in Milwaukee now and I had thought that Danny and Ben had cut down on the groupies lately. So had James. Cam and Sam were still at it though.
“Yep, they’re the only reason me and Danny have cut back on the groupies.” Said Ben
“Stephanie told me that they’re coming to a show tonight.” Said Danny
“Yeah, I know. The night I moved in, we’d made plans to meet at one of your concerts. Do they know that I live with you guys now?” I asked them and they both looked at each other and shook their heads.
“Nope, not from us anyway.” Said Ben
“Well, this is going to be a surprise to them.” I said. “What time is it anyway?” I asked
Danny smiled. “Almost time for the show and the after party or the birthday party for our little girl.” He said and I smiled. Tonight was going to be something.

At about 10:00 that night Asking Alexandria went on stage and they let me take the night off to go find Steph and Bridget. Since I’d moved in, I’d been the person that would get them what they needed when they were performing on stage. Like more water or towels. Stuff like that. Tonight they had someone else (who I didn’t know) to do my new job for them. Tonight I’d know to dress in my club clothes. I had on a black dress that had a thick strip of cloth going down the middle and had three cut outs on either side of the strip and thy went all the way around to form a congruent strip in my back too. The bottom was a flimsy and silky skirt that was attached to the upper half well, it was a dress. My shoes were new ones James had bought me along with the new iPhone. The shoes were black velvet with a strap going down the middle and hooking around the ankle. In the middle strip there was a black velvet ribbon on the top, in the middle, and at the bottom. The heels were at least 5inches high and I felt weird walking in them but I loved them because they were cute. I walked to the busses only mirror and fixed my black hair. I’d left a little earlier today to get highlights put in it and the boys hadn’t seen it yet. Or what I looked like and they wouldn’t until the show. I wasn’t going to get in the mosh pit this time because I didn’t want my dress to get ripped, which I was sure it would. I slid my now sea blue bangs to the side and held them there with a bobby pin. I looked at the rest of the sea blue highlights. They were actually quite bright and I knew they would stand out against the flashing lights in the concert and at the club. I put on my black make up and my cherry red lipstick and gave myself a glance over. I was nervous. I’d never ever dressed like this in my life and I’d never planned on doing so. I never thought I was pretty enough and I never had the self confidence but being with AA helped me a lot and I was ready to show it tonight.

When I got to the concert I roamed around until I got to the entrance where I met Steph and Bridget. When they seen me their faces lit up and they ran towards me with their arms open. They wrapped their arms around me simultaneously and squealed. “OH MY GOSH! We’ve missed you so much!” Squealed Steph and Bridget was back to being her normal silent self but she had a smile on her face and just that made me happy. “I can’t believe you guys made it!” I said to them.
“Yeah, we don’t either! When I came home drunk that night I didn’t think mom would let us go anywhere alone ever again!” Said Steph
“Yeah Steph, you were pretty wasted.” I said and we laughed and started walking toward the concert,
“So how have you been doing?” She asked.
“Pretty good, I hitched a ride here.”
“With who?” Bridget asked puzzled.
“Oh, I think you’ll be finding out pretty soon.” I told them and they just shrugged and looked forward.
“Happy birthday, you two.” I told them as we were walking.
“You too!” They said simultaneously.
“That is always so freaky.” I told them and they both laughed.
Finally in about 5 minutes we reached the concert and the strobe lights were on and I could see the sweat gleaming on the guys faces. “So have you guys and Ben and Danny been keeping in touch?” I asked already knowing the answer.
Stephanie shook her head like wild. “Yeah! Bens is actually really sweet!” Said Stephanie.
“I have to say the same for Danny, shockingly. He’s just a little more… straightforward.” She said and I laughed. Sounded like Danny to me.

In about an hour, AA finished their show and everyone was cheering. “Well, it was so good seeing you.” Said Steph getting ready to hug me.
“Wait.” I said
“Why?” She asked.
“Come back stage for a minute.” I told her and before she could protest, I grabbed her hand and escorted her and Bridget backstage. When we reached AA they were talking to some fans. “What are you doing?” Stephanie asked me
“You’ll see.” I said
“We don’t have backstage passes!” She yelled
“Shhh!” I told her. I saw James just standing there smoking a cigarette and I crept up behind him. “Myka!” Stephanie whispered. Then I jumped on James’s back. He stumbled. “Whoa!” He yelled and the rest of the guys looked at us. “Stephanie?” Ben said.
“Bridget?” Danny asked.
“Danny?” Said Bridget
“Ben?” Said Steph
“Myka?” I interjected just for the fun of it.
James set me down on the ground and looked at me. “Myka?” He asked and I laughed
“Yeah, like my club clothes?” I asked
“A little too much, I’m afraid.” He said looking me up and down and at that, I knew I blushed.
“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” Said Stephanie. “Hold up.” She said putting her hand in the air. “How does everyone know Myka?” She asked.
“Well, they’re who I hitched a ride with!” I told them happily and Bridget and Stephanie’s jaws dropped to the floor.
“Actually, I live with them. Now lets go party!” I told them. They both looked at me and just shook their heads. “We are talking about this later!” They said “But for now, let’s party!”

When we got to the club it was nothing like the bar. There were strobe lights and club music playing. The air smelled of sweat, perfume, and alcohol. It was nice and addicting to smell. My eyes scanned the place and saw people dancing up on the bar and girls on the stage. Danny I’d seen had run off somewhere with Bridget getting ready to do God knows what. Ben had done the same with Steph. Cam and Sam had run off somewhere leaving me with James. That’s when it started to kick in. Sam and James were always together but not now. They had planned on leaving me and James alone together. “Wanna dance?” I heard James ask and he held out his hand. I bit my lip and took it anyway. We went to the dance floor and people crowded the place. I felt people bumping me and touching me but dancing with James made me forget all of those other people. Soon I was thirsty and I just wanted some shots. “Let’s go get a drink.” I said in James’s ear and he nodded and led us to the bar. By the time I was ready to go back on the dance floor, I was profoundly drunk and oddly James was profoundly sober for once. Everything just felt nice, The air, the people, the sweat that beaded my forehead, everything. James though was the best. I just wanted to touch him and kiss him and just…everything. I wanted to ravage him in all sorts of ways. The only problem was I was drunk, it would mean nothing if I did. But at this point I didn’t really care anymore. I’d fallen for James a week ago and I was already sick of waiting to try and be his. I got close to him and started grinding on him. He looked down at me and I could tell he was surprised. He didn’t stop me though, he actually fed into it. I got on him even more if it was possible and reached up to cup his face. I looked at those perfect lips I’d been wanting to kiss all week and I did. I just kissed him not caring what he thought or what anyone thought. Right now it was me and James only. No one could stop anything that was about to happen and I wasn’t going to let them stop. James deepened the kiss running his tongue along my bottom lip demanding entrance and I granted him the entrance he wanted. We explored each others mouths for a good 5 minutes before we went to a less crowded wall in the club. James broke the kiss for air and the next few kisses were short and breathy and…desperate. Like we’d been wanting this for a long time and now we finally got it. And I liked it so much. He pushed me up against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he placed butterfly kisses along my neck. They were short and sweet. It was a nice sensation. “Having fun?” A voice came from behind James. He stop and I grunted in protest as I seen Danny, Ben, Steph, Bridget, Cam, and Sam from behind James. I quickly scrambled down and away from James as a bright blush grew across my face. “Well, the plan worked.” Said Cameron.
“I knew you two liked each other!” Said Ben triumphantly.
“Anyways you guys have been making out for like 3 hours, it’s time to go. The girls have to get home and we need to get some sleep.” Said Danny seriously. I looked at the girls and their hair seemed to be messed up. I smiled, I knew what had happened. I looked at James and he just smiled. As a green light passed over his face I could see his lips were a bright cherry red now and his hair was sticking up in all directions. “Well, ready to go?” He asked me. All I could do was nod because I was still in shock of what had just happened. I’d just made out with James Cassells…for 3 freaking hours!

When we got to the bus we all said out goodbyes and left off. When we got on the bus everyone immediately went to their bunks and went to sleep except for me and James. “Do you think you’ll remember all of this in the morning?” He asked leaning against the wall with his shirt off and his basketball shorts on. “Yeah. I’ll remember all of it.” I told him.
“Was it bad?” He asked.
“What?”
“The kissing?” He said
“Oh my gosh, no! That was by far the best thing of my life!” I said grabbing my night clothes from my bag. James walked over to me and took my face in his hands and kissed me softly on the lips. “Thanks.” He said and walked over to the bed. “You don’t have to turn, if you don’t want to.” I told him. He stopped and looked at me.
“Alright, but I know you’ll be uncomfortable. Maybe some other night I’ll see you like that, okay?” He said and I nodded knowing this was the truth. I quickly changed and got in the bed and pulled the covers around me. James wrapped his arms around me and lay there. “Goodnight my love.” He said
I closed my eyes and buried my face in the crook of his neck “Goodnight.” I told him and soon we both drifted off into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok you guys, thanks so much for all the comments and support! Keep telling me what I should fix and keep doing and I'll keep updating. Also I'm sorry but for a few days I won't be near a computer but only til Saturday, then I'll resmue writing and try to make up for lost time! Other thank that just keep reading and enjoy! Thank you!