Sequel: Can You Love Me?
Status: Finished! (Has A Sequel)

Can You See Me?

A Thing

I didn't want to get up at all. I had a horrible hangover from last night. Last night...I looked over at James and everything came flooding back to me. I remember me and James made out at the club and everyone caught us doing it too. Then again they had planned it all. James had his arm around me and I felt him move. He groaned and sat up on the bed, nearly hitting his head. I just stayed on the pillow. "Good morning sleeping beauty." He said slyly. "Still remember last night?" he asked.
"Yes I do. And I still think it was great." I said, my voice muffled through the pillow. I felt James lean down and kiss the back of my head, "Good!" He said happily and crawled over me. He pulled the curtain open to reveal everyone just sitting on the couch talking to each other. Soon I got up and dressed inside the bed with the curtain drawn. "I had a really good time last night." I heard Danny say.
"So did I. I don't think I'll ever cheat on Stephanie now." Said Ben
"Well, we all know what that means!" Yelled Sam. When I got done dressing, I walked out of the small compartment and sat on James's lap. Everyone stared at us. "Are you two a thing now?" asked Cameron with a beer on his hand.
James looked at me and nodded. "I guess we are." He said and I smiled.
"Yeah, we're a thing." I said officially and everyone cheered.
"Didn't think It'd ever happen." Said Danny.
"And you two are so opposite." Said Ben looking at us strangely.
"You know what they say, opposite attract!" I said putting my hands up.
James lifted his head to mine an kissed me "Yes they do." He said and we kept kissing.
"Get a freaking room, you two!" Said Danny
Me and James just kept on kissing. Eventually we broke it and everyone was just staring at us. "Yep, they're a thing." Said Cameron decisively. We all laughed. Yep we were a thing alright. And I didn't plan on stopping that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys I got an app where I can upload some short chapters so ill be doing that til Saturday! I'll try and make them as long as possible though! Either way enjoy another chapter! Comment and tell me what you think! Thanks for reading!