Sequel: Can You Love Me?
Status: Finished! (Has A Sequel)

Can You See Me?

Don't Fall In Love, It's A Trap

“Hey, me, you, Danny, Cam, and Sam should go out today!” Said Ben while I was sitting on James’s lap. I tilted my head a little.
“What about James?” I asked
“Oh, I have some stuff to do today.” He said looking at me
“Oh.” I said a little disappointed. “What are you going to do?”
“Just some shopping for stuff we need. Baby wipes, food stuff like that.”
I nodded. “So, it’s decided, we’re going out!” Yelled Danny
I smiled. “I guess so. So when are we leaving?” I asked
James looked at Ben. “About 10 minutes.” Said Ben “So, you should get ready.” He said
“Alright.” I said getting up from James lap. I went over to my bag and grabbed a shirt and some skinnies and my Vans. I changed quickly in James’s bunk. “Alright, I’m ready!” I said coming out of the bunk. “Right then! Let’s go!” Said Ben

Walking out in the New York streets again is something I didn’t think I’d be doing for a while. We walked by the Hot Topic store where Anna worked and then by another store whose name I didn’t quite catch. “So where are we going shopping at?” I asked.
Danny looked at Ben. “I don’t know…” Said Ben
I threw my hands up and laughed. “Then let’s go back!” I said.
“NO!” Yelled Ben and I looked at him.
“Ok, geez, calm down!” I said as I seen people on the street turning to look at us.
“Sorry, I mean we haven’t spent enough time together is all!” He said.
“Ok, fine we can keep shopping for a while.” I told him

About an hour later, I started feeling sick. I told the guys but they had said I’d be fine, and to just walk it off. That didn’t work and I knew the guys weren’t going to let me leave without them protesting. So, I waited until they were all changing or in the bathroom and left.

I knew these streets so well I didn’t even have to think about where I was going, I just knew. So when I got to the bus, I didn’t event take the time to make sure I was on the right street or at the right bus. I heard James talking to someone though. A female voice. Then it stopped. I opened the doors to the bus and stopped before taking another step. James was standing there kissing some girl. He opened his eyes and saw me standing there. The girl turned around and looked at me. “Who’s she?” The girl asked. Oh. My. Gosh. I was an idiot. I was played. I was nothing more than one of his puppets this whole time. “Well, what else did you think you were?” Said a small voice in my head. I felt my eyes begin to sting and rushed past the girl. “Wait! No Myka! This is NOT what it looks like!” James said desperately.
“Well, looks to me like you were kissing her after…you know what, never mind. I was an idiot for thinking this was going to work with you!” I screamed at him. He stood there in total shock. Probably at the fact that I’d just screamed my lugs off at him, but I didn’t care. I just wanted out. Now. I pushed past James almost knocking him down. “What are you doing?” He asked as I grabbed my bag
“Leaving. Oh wait or maybe that’s not what it looks like!” I said mocking him
“Where are you going to go?” He asked
“Home.” I said
“They beat you, you can’t go back!” He said
“Ha.” I laughed coldly and without humor. “Do you think I care anymore? Really James? I’ve been hurt enough, I don’t think going back home is going to make much of a difference.” I said slinging my bag over my shoulder.
“Please don’t leave. I can explain!” He said as I walked toward the doors.
“Yeah well, you can explain to the empty spot in your bunk now.” I said opening the doors to the bus.
“Wait!” I heard James yell coming after me. When I walked outside, I saw the guys sweating and with their hands on their knees. “Um, I think we got here too late.” Said Danny. I walked toward them.
“Thanks, assholes.” I said moving past them.
“Where are you going?!” Yelled Ben after me
“Home!” I yelled back
“How are you going to get there?” He asked.
“I’ll walk!” I yelled back and that was the last thing I said to Asking Alexandria as I left down the road back home.

When I got home, I knocked on the door. Arianna answered the door. “What are you doing here? I thought you moved out.” She said moving aside and letting me in. “Yeah well, I learned my lesson.” I said back to here.
“And what would that be?” She asked
“Never fall in love, it’s a trap.” And with that I retreated to my room already feeling the tears falling down my cheeks.

About an hour later after I got to my room, I heard a knock on my door. “Come in.” I said through a sob. Arianna peaked her head in. “Hey. You okay?” She asked closing the door.
“Yeah.” I said wiping my eyes. She put her arm around my shoulders when she sat down.
“Who was it?” She asked
“James Cassells.” I told her and I could see the shock on her face even though she hid it when she talked.
“From Asking Alexandria?” She asked softly
“Yeah.” I said and then there was a comfortable silence hanging between us. Next there was a knock at the door that broke the silence. “I’ll get it before Jordan does. Lord knows what he’ll say.” I nodded. Jordan was my younger brother. He was only 11 years old but he was horrible. “Hi.” I heard Arianna say
“Hello, is this where Myka lives?”
I could practically feel Arianna bite her lip. I heard her sigh. “Yes James. What do you want?” She asked.
“You know me?”
“Yes, I do and I’m not quite fond of you right now. Now what do you want? Before our parents get home.” She said.
“To talk to her, Myka I mean.” He said.
“She doesn’t want to talk to you right now, trust me.”
“Please?” He asked.
“Fine. She back there, last door on the left.” She said.
“Hey Arianna! Who’s at?” I heard Jordan yell. “Is the other one home?” He asked.
“I’m already freaking here, Jordan!” I yelled through my door.
“Dagum’ I was gonna take yer’ room!” He yelled, he was freaking illiterate. I didn’t want to talk to James right now but I guess I had to now. I took a bottle of Jack Daniels I’d hid under my bed and before James got in my room I’d drank half the bottle in one gulp. I could already feel myself getting dizzy. I heard a knock on the door. “Come in.” I said and James walked in the door. “What do you want?” I asked coldly taking another swig from the Jack Daniels bottle. He came near the bed. “Do NOT sit on my bed.” I told him and he backed away. He held his hand up “Look, I’m so sorry about earlier.” He said.
“I don’t care.” I said
“Please care.” He said and I could see that he was silently pleading with his eyes.
“Why should I?” I asked
“Because I care about you.”
“Didn’t look like you cared too much earlier.” I said finishing off the bottle.
“Look, she kissed me and you walked in.”
“Alright. That’s highly believable. So why did you tell the guys to take me out while she was on the bus?” I asked him. Yeah, I’d figured it out. That must have been why they had wanted me to stay so badly.
“Because I didn’t know what would happen and I didn’t want it to happen in front of you.” He said
“Wonderful excuse James.” I told him throwing the bottle against my mirror. The bottle shattered to pieces and so did the mirror. A piece of glass flew and cut my cheek. I felt the hot blood run down my cheek and remembered the tears I’d just cried for James. He ran over to me and pulled the glass from my face. I looked down and saw his hand was bleeding too. “Are you okay?!” He asked frantically
“Are you?” I asked without emotion.
“What?” He said looking down at his hand. “Oh, I’m fine. But are you okay?” He asked again.
“I’m fine.” I said taking his hand away from my face. He looked hurt.
I laughed. “Hey, don’t look at me like I hurt your feelings!” I yelled at him and he jumped back.
“Please Myka! I’m so sorry! I don’t know how to make it up to you! I’ll do anything though so please!” He said
I looked at him tears stinging my eyes. “Why should I care so much about a guy I only met a week or so ago?” I asked him.
“Maybe because we’re supposed to be together?” He said finally sitting on my bed. I put my head in my hands and began to sob. He put his arms around me and hugged me tightly to him. “I’m sorry!” I said into his shirt. He rubbed my hair gently
“It’s okay. I’m the one who should be sorry.” He said gently
I sat in his arms not wanting him to let go until I heard an angry yell and a scream. James and I both jumped up. “I’M SORRY!” We heard a voice scream.
“Oh no. You need to go my parents are home!” Suddenly it was too late because the door swung open and there stood my dad. “Look who finally decided to come home!” He said “Oh and you brought a friend home too? Great.” He said grinning.
“James go!” I said pushing him as my dad charged at me. Instead of running James stood in front of me and took the blow. “DAD!” I screeched. “GET AWAY FROM HIM!” I yelled. James stood hunched over on his knees. I ran over to him. “Are you okay?” I asked and James coughed and nodded. “You have to get out first and I’ll come after, okay?” I said to him in his ear. He nodded. “Use the window.” I said standing up. “WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?” I screamed at my dad.
“Who do you think you’re talking to?” He said to me
“You.” I said and then he ran towards me. I moved quickly to the side and stuck my foot out watching my dads ankle twist in an abnormal way. Then I heard him scream in pain and I wished that I could stay longer to hear it but instead I yelled for James to go just as my mom came rushing down the hall and I grabbed my unpacked bag once again and headed out through the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright I'm back and making more chapters! I hope you like this one, I think this one is the best actually so far! SO enjoy, comment and tell me what you lovely people think! Thanks for reading!