Status: Finished! (Has A Sequel)

Can You Love Me?

Girl Fight!

About 30 minutes later they rest of the guys and their groupies woke up. Oli’s groupie Miranda looked at me like a bug and sat down in front of me when Oli had left to go talk to one of his mates. “So,” Said Miranda “Do you like Oliver?” She asked and I raised my eyebrows.
“That depends. Why do you ask?” I asked her and she made a face at. “Making faces doesn’t answer my question, it just tells me you don’t like me and I’m quite used to that.”
“Ugh. Yes, I love Oli. He’s mine and you cant take hi from me. No one can. He will fall in love with me.” She said and I just laughed.
“You think I care if you make him fall for you or not?” I said taking a sip of some tea Oli had made me earlier.
“Apparently you do. I saw you trying to get him earlier.” I laughed while drinking my tea and it almost splattered everywhere causing everyone on the bus to look at me like I was crazy. I’d put the drink down and now I was laughing like crazy. I felt tears coming on it was so funny and ironic to me. “HA! You aren’t as smart as you look!” I said still laughing. She made another face at me as I calmed down. “You think that I’m trying to make him fall for me? Child please, if I’d wanted Oliver to fall for me then I would have had him in my bunk within 5 minutes LAST NIGHT!” I said to her and now everyone was really looking at me. I looked over at Oli who had stopped mid drink and was smiling. “You think this is funny?! I’m being serious! You’re just a stupid wench!” She yelled at me
“Says the groupie.” I said. Then I felt a pull on my hair and looked up to see Miranda’s hand in my hair. Okay, now it was on. Everyone was about to see why I was so socially challenged. “OH NO WAY!” I screamed and grabbed her wrist and pushed it to the side as hard as I could, then I heard a loud crack and Miranda screamed and let go. I took the opportunity to get up from my seat and grab her hair and banged her head down on the table. When I pulled her back up I could hear the guys yelling at me to stop but I was too pumped up to stop. She was gonna get it. I took her and slung her by her hair across the bus and went over to her while she was still on the floor screaming and sat on her, hitting her in the face with my fist over and over. I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me up. Curse being so light. They pulled me and I was still flailing in the air as I seen Nicholls dragging Miranda up as the person behind me hauled me off the bus. When I was finally outside I was still screaming horrible, nasty, lewd things to Miranda even though she wasn’t near me and probably couldn’t hear me. I saw the Asking Alexandria bus was still parked across the parking lot and I bet they had hear my screaming and were going to run outside to see what was going on. The person set me down after I’d calmed down and I turned to see Oli red faced and sweating. You are a lot of work.” He said panting. Only then did I notice I too was panting and sweating. I looked down at my hands and seen there was blood on my knuckles. “Oh my gosh! Everyone on the bus probably hates me now! You hate me now don’t you?!” I yelled and Oli stood up and wrapped his arms around me completely cutting off my next sentence. “No. None of us hate you. We actually thought it was a pretty entertaining fight to be honest. She got what she deserved. I heard some of the things she said to you and she needed to get knocked in the mouth.” Said Oli. Then I heard a door swing open and out came Asking Alexandria from their tour bus. Oli and I pulled away from each other and stood side by side instead. “WOAH! What happened?” Asked Danny seeing the blood on my knuckles.
“She got in a scrap on the freaking bus!” Said Oli
“With who?!” Asked Ben
“I don’t know her name. Some groupie from last night.”
“No way!” Said Danny
“You fight?” Asked James and I nodded
“She got kicked out of 2 schools for fighting.” I heard a familiar voice say
“Shut up Myka. It’s not your place to tell my business.” I said crossing my arms
“Well, excuse me.” She said
“Don’t get an attitude with me!” I yelled at her “You’re the reason I’m like this!” I said pointing at her.
“Really?! Why can’t you let that go?! It was years ago!”
“Maybe because it-you-ruined my life idiot!” I screamed at her
“I didn’t tell mom! Sierra told her!”
“What?” I asked “Sierra wouldn’t have lied like that.” I said in shock
“I told you that I told mom so that you wouldn’t hate Sierra. She was your best friend and I didn’t want you to lose her!” Myka said to me.
“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” I asked
“Because there was never really a ‘good’ time too tell you.” She said
“Whatever. It’s in the past now. I guess I have to forgive and forget but It’ll take time.” I said. Everyone was silent for a few minutes.
“So why did you get into a fight?” Asked Danny
“Not right now. We’ll tell you later.” Said Oliver.
“Alright but I expect extra details for making us wait!” Danny yelled as they began to board their bus again. Oli and me boarded our bus and everyone just looked at me as I walked in. Nicholls broke the silence. “That was one hell of a fight.” He said and everyone laughed. “You broke er’ wrist and her nose!” he said. “Where’d you learn to fight like that?” He asked
“I took boxing for 3 years.” I said quietly
“Hey now! Don’t go back to being silent. We heard everything you yelled out when you were fighting and after!” Said Kean and I laughed.
“Sorry. I just get nervous around big crowds of people.” I said and they all nodded.
“Well, I know I’m not gonna mess with you!” Said one of the groupies and everyone laughed.
“Where’s Miranda?” I asked.
“They took her out when you weren’t looking.” Said Oli
“Oh. Well, that’s fine.” I said. “But uh, I need to change. My clothes have blood on them and what time is it now?” I asked
“Almost 8:00. Why?” Asked Oli
“Cause since we’re still in New York and we don’t leave till tomorrow morning, I can still go to work and then I can tell them the situation.” I said
“Where do you work?” Oli asked me
“I work at a store.” I said
“As a cashier?” Oli asked
“Yes.” I said nodding
“Didn’t think we’d ever have a certified cashier living with us!” Said Kean and everyone laughed.
"Never thought I'd be living with my favorite band but I am!" I said and everyone cheered. I was going to like living here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is another chapter! Hope you guys like it!