Status: Maybe things are more different than Jeremy thought they would be.

Somewhere Only We Know

Alexa Moran and Jeremy Renner were raising a daughter together, unsure exactly who the father was, until one day when their daughter was 5 and Jeremy met another woman who took him from their lives. Now their daughter is grown and is looking for the answers her mother could never give her.

[Disclaimer: This is work of fiction. Besides Jeremy Renner and his characters, all characters in this story are mine. I do not claim by this work to have any personal relationship with Jeremy Renner. This is written for entertainment purposes only, and any similarity to events pertaining to Mr. Renner's personal life are purely coincidental.
All images were acquired through internet searches for thumbnails, and I do not own the rights to these images.]
  1. 18
    Olivia opens the letter.
  2. Lattes and Cantaloupe
    Olivia meets her father.
  3. All Grown Up
    Jeremy discovers his daughter has a lot of issues, and he's not sure how to work them out.
  4. Fight-or-flight
    Olivia realizes the harshness of the press, so Jeremy comes up with an idea to help her.
  5. This Is How You Fly
    Jeremy and Olivia head to Chicago.
  6. Not as Bad as You Thought
    Jeremy and Olivia meet Riley for the first time.
  7. Getting to Know You
    Jeremy takes Olivia fishing.
  8. Scars
    "Cracks in the sidewalk are just reminders that we fall apart no matter how strong we are."
  9. Mommy Dearest
    Alexa visits the hopital, and Jeremy reasons with her about how they can help their daughter.
  10. Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety-Jig
    Olivia moves in with Jeremy, a decision that angers a concerned Alexa.
  11. I Will Try To Fix You
    Olivia's first week in Jeremy's house is a turbulent one, just as Alexa predicted.
  12. A Moment of Clarity
    After Olivia's recovery, Jeremy and Alexa find themselves in an unforunate situation.
  13. College Prep
    Olivia prepares for college, and her parents evaluate their night together.