Sequel: Bloom
Status: For a contest

Flourish

Memories

Bambi’s parents have gone to the funeral with her uncle in the state Karla was born, she has been left alone with strict regulations and a call every day at four pm exactly on the home line to make sure she is home, today she is home but she is not alone. Ryan is standing in her bedroom inspecting every inch of her room, he notices the unicorn stuffed teddy in the corner and a pair of underwear in the corner as well, he tries to ignore them but he is suddenly very acutely aware he is alone with Bambi and there is a big comfy bed in the middle of the room.

Bambi sits down on her bed, she had not known Ryan would be coming over this afternoon but after a lingering kiss she had decided they needed a little more privacy and in a naive decision she had suggested her empty house. Ryan moves to sit next to her, she has a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach, it is not dread, it is something else, longing maybe, it is such a strange feeling.

Ryan leans over and lightly presses a kiss against Bambi’s soft as snow and just as pale lips, she looks at him and without words they begin kissing and moving as one, Bambi gets lost in the kiss and Ryan gently lays her back, his hands hold her hips and she wants to be as physically close to him as possible, but she is scared.

Oh Bambi is truly terrified, because she loves Ryan and she wants to be with him but she is stuck between giving into her desires and holding back and running away and the fear is winning. It is a small move but Ryan’s hand on Bambi’s thigh puts her on high alert, she suddenly remembers every single thing her uncle did to her in detail and she cannot focus on anything, her body freezes and her lips stop kissing, she closes her eyes and fights away the remnants of a long ago time.

*

“Alice” The deep voice calls, a thick snake snuggles up next to the little girl, the voice matches the slithering hiss as his hand touch her legs, she doesn’t want this but she knows her role. It will all be over soon, she reminds herself. Much too wise to be a ten year old child, Alice allows the snake to lift her dress, the cold air hits her legs and lower half and she shivers, “I’ll warm you up” He hisses in her ear, she doesn’t squirm, she doesn’t even budge, the child is resigned to her fate and lets his hands continue to wonder.

Her purple underwear are thrown on the floor and a heavy man hovers over her small frame, he is sweaty and panting and he smells like rotten fish, he smells like evil and death and every terrible thing in the world. Alice does not squirm as his head disappears under her covers, she squeezes her eyes shut as he presses kisses light as a butterflies wings on her thighs, she wants to push him away but she cannot.

The snake is back and in her face, he is stretching her legs apart and tearing her open with harsh thrusts, she feels him inside her and she wants to cry and scream out but she won’t, no she won’t, he possess her and she is powerless. He breathes heavily in her face mumbling whispers of ecstasy. The little girl allows the man to kiss her neck and call her a good girl she feels him stiffen within her and then he pulls out with a loud sigh. She doesn’t move, doesn’t bother to cover herself, she is already broken, there is no need to hide it.

The older man her uncle, the evil snake with the rotten smell, cuddles up next to her and whispers words of love and promises he never intends to keep to the little child. He broke Alice in every single way and he didn’t even bother to watch her try to reassemble the pieces.

“I love you Alice, forever and always sweet girl” Alice nods, because despite everything she thinks she might just love her uncle, as sick as that sounds. Alice loves the man that is slowly killing her from the inside out.

And she always will..
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh the memories of you and I.
They will be the death of me.
Image