Status: In progress

Difference Between Real Love and the Love on TV

"When I was little I didn't think anybody could ever love me. I didn't think I could love anyone. The only woman I love is my mom. I didn't think I could really see anything so great in another human being. But then there was you." They sit quiet again. The silence is overbearing but neither knows what to say.

"It's fucked up, isn't it? I can say it's a huge waste of time for me to be invested in anyone else. But here I am. With you." Pete's hand finds Masey's, and their fingers intertwine.

"It really is fucked up, isn't it? I feel like I'm just going to self-destruct. I can't even convince myself to live for the band, or my family, or myself; I can only convince myself to live for you." Pete closes his eyes now, he scrunches them up really tight. "I mean, I never thought I could be here. I never thought I could care about someone so deeply in my entire life. But you're here, you're real, and you don't hate me. I don't know what I did to deserve a gift like this, because I'm the furthest away from receiving a blessing. I already got my spot reserved in hell."
  1. One.
    "I'd feel a lot better if you just went home and didn't bother me the rest of the day."
  2. Two.
    "Just because you're sorry doesn't change the fact that you did it."
  3. Three.
    "You. Are. Beautiful."
  4. Four.
    She was forced to face all of the technicalities of what they were and what they were not.
  5. Five.
    "I. ***ing. Can't. Stand. You."
  6. Six. (NC-17)
    "Good morning, beautiful."
  7. Seven.
    "I could tell by the way he looked at you."
  8. Eight.
    "I never thought I could care about someone so deeply in my entire life."
  9. Nine.
    "You're my world."
  10. Ten.
    "I hope you choke and crash your car."
  11. Eleven.
    "You're my everything."