Sequel: You're My Drug
Status: Short chapter fic.

Truth or Dare

Beat Me Til' I'm Able To Forget The Pain You Caused Me. Part 2

I didn't want to give into Ronnie, but I didn't want to get my ass beat. So I picked the 'you're so stupid when you're drunk' choice. I didn't open my mouth.

I had no idea what Ron was doing, but all of a sudden he slammed in. It caused me to gasp, and Ronnie took that as a time to shove his massive cock in my mouth. Ron's thrusts made me moan against Ronnie's dick. It was like a chain reaction, or the asshole express.

I still had my yellow Pierce The Veil tank top on. That changed when Ronnie bent over and grabbed it. He pulled it off as fast as he could, and he threw it on to the ground.

“That's a good boy, take daddy's cock." Ronnie moaned.

Ron pulled out, and he thrusted back into me. He hit my spot, and to that, my reaction was that I bit Ronnie. Ronnie pulled his dick out of my mouth, and he grabbed his belt.

“Ron, keep fucking him no matter how hard he's crying. You keep going." Ronnie's words were colder than ice.

Ronnie hit me as hard as he could in my face, and I felt it bust my lip. I could feel blood start to pour from my busted lip. Ronnie did it again, and it hurt worse.

“Please Ronnie! I'm going to need stiches ! Please stop!" Ronnie was a drunk mess. He was never like this when he was sobber.

When Ronnie is sobber, he's nice, sweet, and a good boyfriend other than him being a man whore. I loved him, I know I deserved this beating/raping he was giving me. I'm just a dirty slut, piece of ass if you must. I have no best friend, and I'm basicly getting gang raped.

Avery is still my best friend/band mate/brother, and nothing can get in the way. Maybe he didn't know they took me. He might even be knocked out. I wish I was knocked out, but I'm not.

“I don't give a shit. I'm going to teach you not to fucking bite my dick." he said as he dropped the belt, and at that moment Ron came in my ass. He pulled out.

Ronnie started to punch me in my busted lip. It was so badly cut, I knew I was going to get a lot of stiches.

“It's my turn now, and I'm going in dry. I'm going to pound you so hard." Ronnie said as he stopped beating on my severely busted lip.

I could feel there was a gap in my lip, and blood was gushing out. All of a sudden he thrusted into me. I actually wasn't horny, and he was fullon raping me.

Soon he came really fast, and pulled out. I was crying, and I was a bloody mess. Ronnie had his clothes back on, and so did Ron. Ronnie washed his hands, and he grabbed his belt. He wasn't done yet. He whips me in my busted lip 15 times. When he stopped, he kissed me on the forehead.

“You got that on tape Jacky?" Ronnie asked and Jacky said yes.

“I want a copy of that!" Ron and Ronnie said at the same time.

I started crying even more as our couch in the bus was bloody and my lip was gushing badly. Ronnie, Jacky, and Ron left me alone on the bus to cry. Hoping Avery and Jayy wouldn't come because I didn't want them to see me like this. I never cry in front of people.