Sequel: You're My Drug
Status: Short chapter fic.

Truth or Dare

Crazier

I hissed in pain as my boyfriend cleaned the cuts on my chest "This better not be turning you on" Jayy smirked.

I groaned "Jayy, Richy is here" I said.

Jayy rolled his eyes "So? He's asleep" he stated. I swear sometimes my boyfriend is just too horny at times like this.

I sighed "First...we need to talk about earlier" I said. I know it was going to be a touchy subject between us, but we had to talk about it sooner or later "I did...I did sleep with Ronnie...it did lead to Oli's and I's break up. I-I know you were in shock...and you were angry..." I started

"Babe, no. I think...I think I need to work on my anger. I know you enjoy it, but...we need to keep things a little on the low for a bit" Jayy said.

I nodded "Jayy...please don't...don't force yourself on me like that again" I began to cry "I didn't like it..."

Jayy nodded and then held me "I won't. I won't I promise" he whispered.

"You guys care to explain?" I jumped up a bit after hearing Richy's voice.

Richy climbed over to us "I want an explanation" he said.

I bit my lip and Jayy let me go "Richy...I...I'm a sadist" I stated simply "That's what you saw outside the bus"

Richy nodded "Oh ok"

I cleared my throat "Rich...I did sleep with Ronnie while you weren't with him. I know...I know what I did was awful. I-I went to tell you and Ronnie threatened me. I was trying to protect you" I explained.

Richy laughed a bit "Dude, Avery, I've forgotten it already. Ronnie's just a jerk" he said.

I hugged him "Thanks" I whispered.