Betrayed

And All Things Will End

Chapter 10
And All Things Will End
~October's P.O.V.~
So Zacky asked me to go on tour with him which is awesome. This is going to be great. I'll get to see him everyday & Valary is going, too, so I won't be the only girl there. When we finally reached our hotel, Zacky & I went to look for our room. Matt & Val had their own, Jimmy & Johnny shared a room, & Brian was all by himself in his own room. He was kinda pissed off about it, but like always, he got over it eventually. Once we were in our hotel rooms, Zacky shut the door behind him as I was standing in front of the window.
"Enjoying the view. I know I am." he said as he came up behind me & kissed my neck.
"You're naughty." I chuckled.
"Only for you, pretty girl." he kissed my cheek. We sat on the bed & started watching tv then until there was a knock at the door. Zacky looked through the peephole.
"It's Johnny." Zack told me, opening the door.
"Hey, we're all going down for a swim in a bit. You guys coming?"
"Yeah. We'll be down in a bit." Zacky nodded before closing the door.
"Hear that?" he asked me.
"Yeah. I did. Sounds good." I grinned. We both got dressed into our swim wear & headed downstairs to the pool, hand in hand.
"Hey, look. The lovebirds decided to join us." Johnny said, pointing to us.
"Fuck you, Johnny." Zack laughed, taking his shirt off. I took off my towel & laid it beside Zacky's shirt, slipping off my flip flops beside the chair. Once again, I was wearing my black, white, & purple skull covered bikini & he was in his black & white swim trunks. I toed the water to check the temperature. I was getting ready to get in when someone picked me up & threw me in.
"I got her! Ha ha ha!" Jimmy laughed.
"You're gonna get it now."
"I'm shaking. Bring it midget." he chuckled, jumping in after me. We had a splash fight which turned into a splash war with everyone. All of us were splashing each other. We had probably been playing around for about an hour or so when I decided to get out. Wrapping a towl around me, I sat down next to where Zack had laid his shirt. Slowly, one after the other, they all started getting out.
"I think we beat them." Valary laughed, looking at me.
"I think we did, too, but we can't let them know that." I chuckled.
"Are you ready to go back up to the room?" Zack asked me.
"Yeah, actually."
"Come on. Let's go." he grinned, grabbing his shirt.
"Later, Vengeance." Matt said to him.
"Later, guys." Zack replied.
"Actually, October. Would you mind coming to me & Matt's room for a minute? I want to show you something." Valary said.
"Yeah. I can do that."
"Zack, I need to talk to you by the way." Brian called out after him.
"Come on, dude. We'll go to my room & talk then." he said as Brian chased after him. I went up with Val & Matt to their room to see what was up & Valary had a couple of Avenged Sevenfold t shirts she thought would fit me.
"I know you don't have very much of their stuff & I don't really wear it anymore. Do you want it?" she asked me.
"Yeah. I'll definately take it." I grinned, taking the shirts. I tried them on & they fit great. I stayed in their room for a little while longer, just chatting with Val & Matt when I decided to go back to me & Zacky's room. I walked up to our door & it was cracked. I could hear Brian & Zacky talking.
"I know where I know her from now, Zack." Brian said.
"What are you talking about? You don't know her. You've never seen her before in your life. She probably just looks like someone you used to know."
"No, no, no. That was that girl from the club that night. You remember. I know you do. We had a bet. I don't think you actually fucked her. You're a liar."
"I didn't lie. She really did go home with me."
"But you guys didn't fuck. That was the bet, asshole. Not getting her back to your place & then going to sleep. Nice try, though, dick."
"You're such a fucking douche."
"Well, I'm a sexy dick, though. Dude, you're a rockstar now. You don't need a girlfriend."
"We haven't known each other for that long, but I really like her."
"No, you don't. You just want to get into her pants." Brian laughed.
"Well, yeah. That'd be nice." Zacky chuckled. Then I opened the door with tears streaming down my face.
"Oh shit." Zacky said, closing his eyes in shame.
"Fuck you. Fuck this. Go fuck yourself, prick." I growled, turning around & walking down the hall.
"October, wait." Zack called after me.
"Let her go, dude. She's just another hoe." Brian laughed.
"I'm going to fucking kill you, dude. You are so fucking dead." Zacky shouted, angrily.