Betrayed

The Fight

Chapter 11
The Fight
~Zacky's P.O.V.~
"What are you going to do?" Brian stood there in front of me, hands on his hips, waiting for me to make a move.
"I knew I should never have made that bet with you."
"Oh grow a pair, Vengeance. She ain't nothing special. She doesn't give a damn about you. This is what every girl out there wants. She wants a piece of us. Us as rockstars."
"She's not like that."
"Give me 5 minutes with her. I can change that shit real quick." he laughed. I'd had enough. I lunged for his throat & threw him to the ground.
"You are such a fucking dick! No one fucking likes you! You ruin every fucking thing! You're fucking selfish & don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself! Fuck you!" I shouted, feeling more angry than I've ever felt before. I started punching him in the face & then he managed to stop me after two blows & flipped me over & held my hands down with his knees. He punched me back a few times so I kneed him in his back really hard causing him to fall forward in pain. I was able to flip him over me & I stood up, staring down at him. He knelt there on the ground, looking up at me, anger in his eyes.
"You have no idea what you're getting yourself into here." Brian laughed, wiping the blood from his busted lip.
"Bring it on, bitch." I scoffed. He ran towards me & I moved just fast enough for him fall right past me into the wall. I kicked him in his stomach a few times until Matt ran in & saw what had happened.
"Zack! What the fuck, man?"
"Brian fucks up everything! I'm giving that dickhead what he fucking deserves! Get the fuck off me!" I growled, breaking free of Matt's grip.
"You're just a little bitch. I can take you." Brian said, breathlessly.
"You fuckers need to cool it. What the hell happened?" Matt asked us, standing between us.
"Well, Brian wanted to talk to me about October. He recognized her from that night at the club, my door was cracked, & October heard everything. She heard about the bet & told me to fuck off & walked off."
"I fucking told you not to fuck this up, Baker!" Matt yelled.
"I was going to tell her! You know what? Fuck you, guys!" I shouted, walking out of my hotel room, slamming the door behind me.
"Zack! Get back here!" Matt shouted after me, but I just kept on walking without looking back. I kept on walking until I was outside by the pool. October just so happened to be there, too. She looked over at me.
"What do you want, douche?" she snapped at me.
"I wanted to say I'm sorry. I meant to tell you." I told her in a low voice as I walked over to her.
"Is that why you asked me out? So you could fucking keep your bet with Brian going?"
"No! Of course not." I told her, shamefully, kneeling down beside her in her chair.
"How do I know that? For all I know, you could be going behind my back to fuck some other bitch."
"October, you are the only girl for me. I promise."
"Whatever."
"I...I love you, October." I could tell she was a little taken aback.
"I don't believe you. You're a liar. I'm catching the next bus back to California. I'm going home as soon as I can."
"No, you can't leave. I want to fix this." I begged her.
"Fuck you, Zack." she said as she stood up & walked away. Good fucking job, Vengeance. You really fucked shit up this time. I took a walk around the streets for a couple of hours & stopped on my way back at a place called Red's Liquor. I was going to get shitfaced tonight. I had to. When I finally got back to my hotel room, I closed the door behind me & locked it. I immediately cracked open my first bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey. I bought 3 bottles just to be sure I had enough. I was going to drink myself into a coma if I could. Then someone started knocking on my door.
"Go the fuck away! I'm busy!" I shouted, taking another big swig of whiskey.
"Zacky, open up the door, man." I heard Jimmy say from the other side.
"I'm drinking, Jimmy. Fuck the fuck off!" I shouted, taking a few gulps of whiskey. I finally heard him walk away & I sank down onto the bed. This was going to be a long night. I started chugging my whiskey & her face filled my head again. I put the bottle to my lips again & I noticed that tears were falling down my face. Wiping the tears from my face, I started chugging the bottle again. Hours had passed & I opened my eyes. I had passed out on the floor. I don't remember anything but from when I started drinking earlier. I looked out the window & it was dark. It was night time. I drunkenly stumbled over to my door, unlocking it & opening it. Looking either way down the hall, it was empty. But there was a note on my door. 'Everyone's going out to dinner. October is staying with Johnny & I in our room. Whenever you decide to come out, call one of us. We all need to talk. - Jimmy'
"Fuck you, guys. I don't need this shit." I thought as I walked back in the room, grabbed my wallet & walked back out, shutting the door behind me. I stumbled down the hall & found the elevator, then pressed the button. Waiting there, I could tell I was super drunk. Then the doors opened, everyone was inside, waiting to come out.
"Hey, everybody. How ya doin'?" I drunkenly laughed. They just ignored me & walked right past me to their rooms, even October.
"Well, fuck you guys, then." I shouted at them, walking into the elevator. But before the doors closed, Brian entered.
"Where ya going?" he asked me.
"I don't know. I just need to get out of here." I sighed.
"Let's go to a bar, pick up some chicks, & bring them back here. It'll be great." Brian laughed, putting his arm around me.
"Sure, why not? I can't possibly fuck shit up more than I already have."
"That's the rockstar spirit!" Brian nudged me, playfully. This was probably a bad idea, but I was too drunk to care. Brian & I caught a cab & they took us to a bar downtown. We were there for about an hour before we found a couple of girls to take back with us.
The next morning, I woke up in a bed next to Brian's, naked, with a naked chick cuddled up to me.
"Fuck!" I sighed, realizing what I'd done. I slowly & quietly sat up & the girl woke up.
"Hey, baby." she smiled, trying to kiss me.
"No. Quit." I swatted her away, standing up. I then started to look for my boxers. Luckily, they were at the side of the bed on the floor. I put them on & then went to find my pants, which were in the bathroom in the tub. Thankfully, it was dry, though. My shirt was in the closet & my shoes & socks were under the table in the corner. Without saying a word, I walked out of Brian's room & went back to mine.
"I am such a fucking idiot." I sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed, hanging my head in my hands, my mind racing. I had to get her back so I ran out to the hallway to find Jimmy & Johnny's room. I knocked, hurriedly & Johnny answered.
"Can I talk to October?" I asked him.
"I'm sorry, Zack, but she already left for California."
"Damn it!" I shouted, punching the nearby wall. With my back against it, I slid down & broke into tears.
"Sorry, dude. She was pretty upset about the whole thing." Jimmy said as he walked out & knelt down in front of me.
"It doesn't matter now. I'm just going to have to let her go." I cried.
"We're all here for ya, Zacky, if you need us." Johnny assured me.