Sequel: The Anomaly's Enigma
Status: Complete

The Enigma’s Anomaly

Making it Work

“You know I couldn’t help but get to thinking last night, that there are a whole bunch of things we can do that don’t require you to do much of anything at all,” Gerard says. It’s too early in the morning for him to sound so upbeat, and I want to tell him to shut up and go back to bed, but I get caught up on what he just said.

“I’m listening.”

“Well see, you don’t need to move if you don’t want to or can’t, and it can still be fun for the both of us,” Gerard says.

“I am open to suggestions,” I say.

“How about examples?”

And just like that Gerard’s kissing my neck, and it feels way too good to pass up on, so I’ll let it slide. I don’t know what time it is, but I hope Mikey’s asleep because I make an unflattering mewling sound. I’ve been abstinent for, like, three weeks though, give me a break, and it doesn’t help that Gerard knows his way with his tongue.

“I quite like examples,” I say meagerly, and Gerard snickers and lifts his head to look at me. It’s kind of awkward to kiss him because I’m facing away, but he stretches over to meet my lips.

“Wait no,” I say before he even has a chance to kiss me, “What about my morning breath?”

Gerard rolls his eyes and kisses me anyway. I worry way too much about inconsequential things, but I really like him. His breath isn’t bad so hopefully mine isn’t either.

“You’re stupid,” he mumbles, and then bites gently down on my lip.

I start, “I hope you don’t feel pressured to-“

“Shut up and kiss me,” he says and he pushes his tongue into my mouth, but I can’t complain. I can’t complain because he’s a good kisser, and also there’s a tongue in my mouth that is not my own, so I physically can’t complain.

“Would you lie down for me, Frankie?” Gerard asks, “On your back.”

“Kay,” I say sounding like a complete buffoon. I hate how clueless I become in Gerard’s presence, but at the same time I really like being in Gerard’s presence.

I’m pretty complacent with whatever Gerard wants especially in situations like this. I’d probably kill a man for him if he batted his eyelashes.

I don’t really know what to do in this situation though. My arms are sore, my chest is bruised, and I have the strength of a walnut. I’ll just listen to him, and hope he’s got a plan.

“You’re so malleable to suggestion, Frankie,” he giggles as he wraps one of his legs around me. He looks at me from his position above me and his hair is messy, but in a nice way. His roots are starting to show, but I don’t care right at this moment.

He carefully conforms his body to my own, making sure not to put any weight on me, so I bet he actually did think this through.

“Only for you,” I say. It’s totally true too, but he doesn’t need to know that. It is fucking obvious that I love him though, not just anybody will literally take a bullet for you.

“Tell me if you need me to stop,” he says, and then I feel his hands creeping down my body agonizingly slowly. His knee also takes a position between my thighs and it’s fucking majestic.

“I’m going to need you to hurry it up, you bastard. It’s been weeks.”

“Patience,” Gerard says with an evil glint in his eye. Evil as in not evil, not evil like Banks who really is evil. I make so much sense. Especially when I’m horny.

Pants are such a burden, I hate pants. Pants are stupid. Pants are for losers. Unless, and only unless, someone is breaking into your boyfriend’s apartment. Then pants are important.

I can’t actually get to the fricking zipper on my pants though because Gerard’s in the way. He’s doing his best to mark up my neck, which I fully appreciate, but it’s not enough. I’m also not looking forward to explaining to Mikey that his brother gave me a hickey, but I can solve that with a turtle neck sweater or something.

“Geraarrrrrrd,” I whine.

His hand ventures lower and sneaks under the hem of my boxers making me almost sigh with relief. I haven’t felt his warm touch in way too long, and it’s been driving me crazy. Now granted, I was unconscious for a lot of the three weeks, and most of the hours when I wasn’t unconscious, I was high as a kite, but it’s still been way too long. Morphine is a wonderful thing though, never let anyone tell you otherwise.

Another thing that is just as good, if not better than morphine, is Gerard. He’s a jack of all trades, and he doesn’t seem to get that. There are very few things he can’t do. Dancing is one of those few things. Also karate and swimming.

Gerard doesn’t have a large range of motion since his hand is trapped in my boxers, but he doesn’t seem all that troubled by pulling them down. I’m not all that troubled by it either, because the instant he does so is the instant where he pulls himself away from my neck and starts to descend to the lower half of my body.

I’m already way too hard, but I am not in the mood to complain. I’m in the mood to let him do whatever dirty things to me he wants to do.

Now, Gerard’s a good kisser, but there are a lot of other things he can do with his mouth as well, that I have come to learn over my time of knowing him. Some of the things that he does make me want to kick my past self for not getting with him sooner. If we’re going to be completely honest though, most of the things Gerard does make me wish I’d been with him sooner.

One such instance of this would be the way that he nips at the skin on my thighs and the way he’s so delicate. Gerard’s a very gentle person in pretty much any situation which makes it ideal for him to be here now.

You’re giving someone a lot of trust when you grant them the permission to position themselves between your legs, but I think the days of dubiously trusting Gerard are long behind me. To look back on it, I don’t think I’ve ever distrusted Gerard. He’s a very sweet person, and he’s incredibly dependable, so there’s never been a need to question him.

My body just about collapses when I feel the tip of my cock being taken in by Gerard’s mouth.

“Ffffuuuu,” is all that comes out of my mouth because the rest of the letters are hard to enunciate.

Further and further he stretches his lips around me, until he can’t anymore. I think he’s trying to swallow around me, but I don’t really have an easy time rationalizing the sensations around me. His hand rucks my shirt up exposing the scroll of ink on my stomach.

It’s hard to stay clinging to the surface of the earth when I can’t focus on a single thing in the world. I can’t concentrate on the sheets and blankets around me nor the sunlight trying to poke its way into our room from under the window. I can’t even remember my favorite color, because I’m losing myself with him.

His hand joins his mouth, getting to the part that his mouth can’t reach, and it makes my eyes fall closed and roll back into my skull. I pick my head up to look at him, and his eyes are fixed on mine, which is truly a very good look on him.

There’s really nothing sexier than seeing Gerard’s swollen lips or the dark look in his eye that’s contrasting to the glimmer of hazel. I can’t stand the amazing feeling going through my body, but at the same time I never want to do anything else.

I run my tongue across the back of my teeth and try to wrap my head around how amazing it is that this is Gerard. Every time I see him feels like a dream, because there’s no way someone like me could ever be lucky enough to attract someone like him, let alone get him to fall in love with me. I do hope he loves me, but I’d be alarmed if he loves me as much as I love him.

I’m having trouble keeping my eyes open because it’s just so good, but I don’t want to look away from him. He’s so insanely gorgeous that it physically hurts to not be around him. I hate loving the way he makes me feel, but it’s euphoric. I can’t stop loving him, and I can’t stop needing him.

“Oh god,” I say in a whimper when his tongue darts along my slit gently. He has no idea how fucking amazing he is at this.

Eventually his hand around my cock decides its purpose is best served elsewhere, and I feel him, hesitantly at first, start to stroke across my frenulum which drives me absolutely crazy. I can’t see straight and it only gets worse when his mouth pulls off of my hard-on with an audible popping noise.

I look down to see what he’s doing and I lose it once again when I see a small trail of spit attaching his mouth to my cock. His mouth returns to its spot around my length a moment later, but he takes a long breath and smiles at me in such an innocent way that doesn’t even slightly make sense in this situation.

His hand snakes back up my body, tweaking at my nipple before he makes his hand stop under my chin, and a finger hooks into my mouth. I can’t do anything to stop this though, so I just let it happen, and he takes his hand back not long after.

He strokes the space under my balls again, and ever so carefully nudges his finger in my hole, and it’s too late for me now. I’m lost.

It takes a lot of effort to keep myself from grabbing his hair, even though he could probably handle it. I might not, is the problem, because I’m sure it would cramp my shoulders out again. It’s killing me that I’m so useless, but at this very moment I’m finding it very hard to remember what’s even wrong.

Everything just seems to go away because it’s just me and Gerard, but mostly it’s Gerard’s mouth.

To be frank, which I actually am, I’ve never had such a good blowjob. Also never had sex with someone I’m in love with, but Gerard and I have a lot of firsts together.

I know when I’m getting close, but it arrives far too soon. I want to stay here, in bliss forever, or as long as I can be permitted to.

“Ger-” I try to say but I’m interrupted by my own moaning. The only sound coming from him is an obscene sucking sound and the occasional hum.

I find it quite hard to catch a breath between gasps. It’s becoming quite difficult to keep my legs apart as well, and not because it hurts. I just have this weird instinct to try to clasp my thighs around his head, but I don’t think that would go over too well. My legs don’t seem to have any control left, and I’m just trying to keep them wide enough.

“Gerard,” I moan out with a rasp that feels almost like a sob. My throat and lungs collapse the way they do when you are in need of a good cry, but it’s not in a bad way, it just turns me on even more.

Gerard’s got his other hand on my thigh running circles across my flesh, which would tickle under a different circumstance. It’s just soothing to have his hand there rubbing my skin like it’s all he ever wants to do.

It doesn’t make sense for any of this to be soft or sweet because this is neither, but those are the words that come to mind.

“G-ger-gee, oh god,” I say and that’s it for me. I’m cumming before I can even find the words to warn him. My eyesight and everything around me turns a strange shade of red, like a filter has been put in place. There’s just nothing in the world that could ruin this moment, because I can’t even fathom the sensation myself.

For a long couple of minutes I forget about Mikey’s existence only a hallway apart from us, and I hope to god that these walls are thicker then they look. Or maybe Mikey’s a heavy sleeper. Whatever the case, I’m pretty sure a deaf person could’ve heard that moan. I don’t really care though, that was fucking amazing.

I don’t even know if the effects of my orgasm are wearing off, because I’ve just literally never had one that forceful. I can’t open my eyes or do anything, and my toes have curled up like an armadillo.

Gerard grabs my hand in his own and holds it softly like he thinks I’ll break, but not in a demeaning way. This is just Gerard being himself, which makes me love him a million times more, which is not even possible.

I want to do everything to him. The things I am going to do to him when I recover are so dirty that you would need a fucking pressure washer to clean up my filthy mind.

“You make the most gorgeous faces,” Gerard says and I blush, not even wanting to think about how stupid I probably look.

“You are, wow,” I start but my words are sounding slurred, and I just can’t stop feeling gleeful. “Do not ever let anyone tell you that you don’t give good head. You, sir, are very talented.”

Gerard snorts out laughter at my paralysis like state.

“I know, right? I’m a fucking dork,” I say after reading his expression, and he nods beaming at me.

I can’t help but think about him though, in a sexual way, but he’s on top of that before I even have a chance to ask.

He takes my hand and places it on his crotch, “Oh god, feel how fucking hard you make me, Frankie?”

I’m still vagrantly intoxicated from the aftermath and all I can do is giggle tiredly, “You can take care of that, I won’t mind. I’d actually quite like to watch.”

“You are so naughty,” he teases.

“You honestly have no idea,” I warn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh man this had better be good because I, an asexual, had to look through porn blogs. It is a good thing that I am not easily scarred.