Status: hiatus until further notice (I haven't forgotten about this; but classes are a pain)

I'm an Asshole, Baby.

F i v e

"And that's when I told Tiffany that black is definitely the new black." The obviously fake blonde giggled at the end of her terrible story. Xavier wondered how quickly he'd bleed out if he just stabbed himself with the fork on the table. Xavier glared over at Dave who was so wrapped up in his date that he didn't even budge when Xavier kicked him under the table. Which he did about 3 times.

Dave wasn't kidding though, his date was smokin' hot. And due to the fact that all 4 of them shared the same table, Xavier could easily eavesdrop. So on top of being pretty, Dave's date, Patricia, also seemed pretty intelligent and well rounded.

However, with Xavier's "luck" he was stuck with the blonde bombshell known as Shelly. Shelly was also pretty, if you liked fake blondes and fake boobs. Xavier just might have to thank her surgeon for such a good job, he thought with a snicker.

Shelly was typical. Typical body and typical conversation.

In laymen's term, she was boring.

So even though she couldn't peak Xavier's interest personality wise, he did have high hopes of her raising his other interests. However, that naked and sweaty idea was soon shot down once Xavier asked what that silver band on her finger was.

"It's a purity ring." Is what she had answered with.

Xavier was one breath away from laughing in her face, but Dave had shot him a look. So instead of laughing aloud, he simply masked it with a cough or two. How could this manufactured woman in front of him possibly have any sort of purity to her? She was false advertisement.

So here Xavier was. Bored out of his mind, and agitated due to the fact that he wouldn't be able to cure said boredom with Shelly's body.

Xavier was on his 2nd glass of Jack Daniels, and Shelly was on her 1 millionth uninteresting story. He hummed here and there to give her the false satisfaction that he was listening. Xavier on his drunken nights had puked up things more colorful than Shelly's stories.

"Are you listening?" Shelly asked, irritation visible in her nasally tone.

Xavier bit back the urge to loudly say: "No!" But that would ruin Dave's night. And he owed Dave this much to make sure his date went smoothly.

"Hm?" Xavier asked, despite the fact he heard her. "Oh, I was just thinkin' how it looked like you needed another..." He paused eyeing the glass in front of Shelly, wracking his brain to try and remember the name of her fruity drink.

"Sex on the beach." She filled in for him, tossing her hair over her shoulder.

Xavier fought the urge to roll his eyes at her choice of drink. Instead he swiftly got up grabbing her glass along with his. He definitely needed a refill for his refill.

He fluently maneuvered his body through the crowd of people who were on the dance-floor, in his quest to reach the bar. Whoever the owner of this club may be, they were either insanely genius or incredibly stupid for setting the bar almost smack dab in the middle of the dance-floor. Xavier squeezed past a couple and finally reached the bar's counter-top.

He mumbled to the bartender his order of whiskey and Shelly's sex on the beach. When the man beside him moved away from the bar, he could faintly see Shelly back at the table. Her eyes locked directly on Xavier. Feeling like prey being eyed by their predator, Xavier gave a small but effective grin to Shelly. That should hold her over for the moment Xavier thought.

"Jack 'n coke and a sex on the beach." The bartender called out. Xavier turned his attention back towards the barkeep and made an exchange of 20 dollars for the two drinks.

Xavier blew out a breath as the thought of having to go back and endure the pain that was listening to Shelly had knocked itself into his brain.

He needed a distraction, just for the moment. And he needed it now, and fast. He quickly downed his own drink and set the glass on the bar counter. Automatically feeling the burning sensation in the pit of his stomach, Xavier felt more at ease. Thus making his abrupt decision to grab the hand of the girl in front of him much easier to do.

"Dance with me." He whispered in her ear, smirking to himself when he noticed the small goosebumps form on her upper-arm due to their close contact.

Image


"Dance with me." A voice whispered in my ear, naturally making goosebumps stand on top of my skin. My own speech was hitched in my throat. I slowly turned myself around to look up and meet the very familiar eyes and face of William's uncle. Just as shocked as I was, his eyes widened.

"Shit." He muttered, averting his eyes away, but then after a second passed made eye contact with me once again. "My offer still stands. Dance with me."

I scoffed pulling my hand from his grasp, eyeing him carefully. "Are you asking or telling?"

"Does it really matter?" He questioned raising his eyebrow. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes," I stated flatly. "It does matter."

He groaned, agitated. "Ditch the halo and wings for just one song, would ya?"

I pursed my lips, setting a hand on my hip. "I don't even remember your name." I said. Which was true. His name did escape me once again, so he was just William's uncle to me.

"It's Xavier," He huffed. "Now Xavier would appreciate a dance, Ms. Robinson."

I couldn't help, nor understand why I felt my face burn what I suspected to be a bright red due to him using my last name.

"Look, I even got you a drink." He stated holding up a tall curvy glass filled with an orange and reddish drink. I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"I wasn't even drinking that."

"It's a fruity drink. You're a girl. Girls like fruity drinks." He said offering the drink to me.

"Thanks," I said pushing the drink away. "But no thanks."

Before Xavier could open his mouth to say something, Dawn bounced over to me wrapping her arms around me. Cutting right in the middle of Xavier and I.

"Sammyyy," she called out my name in what she probably thought was her normal tone, however her words were completely slurred.

I wrinkled my nose as her hot breath hit my nostrils. "You're drunk." I announced patting her back.

However Dawn was not interested in my obvious observation, she was more interested in the guy in front of us both.

"Am I interrupting?" She queried with a loud laugh. "Who's he?"

"He's..." I looked from Dawn to Xavier, back to Dawn. "He's a friend." I simply said.

"Hello friend." Dawn greeted holding her hand out towards him. He instead grabbed her hand and kissed it in a swift motion.

"Hello yourself." He winked. Which caused Dawn to of course giggle like school girl. A drunk school girl at that.

"Ok, Dawn," I said holding her up by her hips. "Let's sit you down somewhere."

"No," Dawn objected pushing herself from my grasp. "I wanna talk to friend." She said with a smile, which Xavier returned.

"Sorry doll, but friend was about to dance with Sammy." He made sure to smirk at me when using my nickname.

"No, friend wasn't--"

He grabbed my hand again, pulling me to his side, dismissing my objection.

"Here," He said pushing the glass into Dawn's hands. "Have a drink."

I was pulled out onto the dance-floor, my hand still in his grip. I couldn't fathom how to properly react to Xavier's assertive behavior due to the fact once I had stepped foot on the dance-floor, I was dipped.

"Loosen up," He ordered once he lifted me back up. He twirled me in a quick motion and pulled me close to him. He placed his lips by my ear. "Loosen yourself up."

The shiver which ran through my body felt so strong that I thought it would knock me on my behind. I only nodded and obeyed his simple command.

He dipped me and brought me back up, this time grinning. "Much better."

The loud beat of Pharell's "Gush" was pulsating through the room as I became a little more comfortable with being in such close proximity to Xavier.

I could be the guy to treat you,
To a nice movie, feed you
But I don't wanna mislead you,
Tonight I think I wanna be dirty girl


I found my back to be flush against Xavier's chest as the two of us began dancing slower and closer.

Do you wanna get dirty, girl?
Come on?
Light that ass on fire,
Do you wanna get dirty, girl?
Let's go


His hands shamelessly gripped my hips as we continued moving to the music. As unbelievable as it sounded, this here felt magical. Not in the romantic sense, but just the simple act of dancing with him made me feel...

Alive.

I tossed my hair over my shoulder as I grinded myself against him, and dropped my body low, and then slowly brought myself back up.

I don't know what's come over me,
My mama didn't raise me that way,
You lit a fire, from inside of me


I was turned around and was now face to face with Xavier.

Do you wanna get dirty, girl? Let's go.

The song's chorus faded out, along with the music itself and the song soon changed to that of a slower pace. Xavier tossed my arms around his neck and the two of us began dancing once again. I eyed his face, the ghost of his black eye still partially evident. Without second thought, and perhaps because of the few apple martini's I had to drink earlier, I reached up and moved the hair from in front of his eyes.

Chocolate brown eyes. They looked so warm and inviting.

"Why is it I still know hardly anything about you?" I breathed out, my hand still near his face.

That's when his chocolate brown eyes turned cold. He broke all contact with me and moved what seemed like 500 feet away.

"Thanks for the dance, Sammy." He muttered as he walked around me, back to the bar.

I watched dazed and confused as he ordered a drink and walked over to a table, slamming down the drink he ordered in front of a blonde. He said something to another guy at the table, and then he was gone.

Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it's pretty obvious I'm obsessed with Pharell's song 'Gush' at the moment.
I don't know, it just makes me wanna get down n dirty.
It's so amazing.
Anyway. Thank you babies for reading.
Love you <3
Comment.Sub.Recc
--Danny.