‹ Prequel: Simple Affair
Sequel: Something Desired

Deeply Bound

Chapter 10 A Good Friend

Hours turn to days and then to weeks as time goes by. I am starting to feel like my body is no longer my own, which is okay; I wanted this for a while. Office life is good and I have absolutely no complaints.

I haven't really said much of my writing and to be honest I have been so taken up with life that it has taken a bit of a back seat. I'm not completely stopped in my writing. I do still keep up with my social media daily for my first book although I am still not finished with that series. The new series that I have been working on for six months is moving along although it's not as fast as I would want. I do get some writing done daily and editing but on a good writing day, I'm only adding a few hundred words at a time when I want to at least be aiming at adding a thousand words daily.

With Devon's new found success as an Author I see the possibility of it happening to me. I feel that when this new series is complete that it will be my break through, launching my own success. I have to admit he is more disciplined than I am with this writing craft. I enjoy being self-published with the hopes that I am picked up while he has gone through the more traditional route.

It is the evening and I am home alone tonight again. It’s a cool and quiet night outside, its peaceful but at the same time I am happy to be indoors, warm and comfortable. I lit a candle earlier and the house has the aroma of chocolate chip cookie. Normally I would be sad about being alone. For tonight it is okay because I have things that I need to do anyway, like focus on this writing because hey I am a true believer in creating your own destiny and for me I want to make my own success in writing and in order to do that, I have to write.

I go downstairs to my desk and turn on the computer. My computer lights up with blue lights around the tower fans and the hum of the machine tells me that its loading up my applications and documents. I decide to log into my social media to read my last blurb when I receive a message.

It is Devon, “Hey, Sorry for delay, have had a bad headache today.”

I ask because I know it has been busy for him lately, “Did you stay home?”

“Nope”

“Poor guy” I accompany that with a sad face and continue to write, “Want me to sing you "Fluffy Kitty"?”

Devon writes the acronym for laughing out loud and says, “Just wish I could turn off the lights.”

“Maybe you could put your shades on? Fluffy kitty warm kitty little ball of fur happy kitty sleepy kitty purr, purr, purr. I would probably make your headache worse if I was their actually singing it.”

My man never fails me with saying what is on his mind, Devon asks, “Can you sing that and ride me. Ha sorry went there. I will stop, might hurt my brain today.”

Yep he went there, always thinking of the act and wow, I admit my encounter with him was the best experience of my life. It was exciting, different and to be able to have a man with that much lust and desire is just mind blowing. With him being a little older, his experience comes into play. I have to remark saying, “Well, maybe if you masturbated this morning you wouldn't have a headache.”

Devon comments, “I need your attention for that.” He ends the comment with a laugh.
I send him a smiley face and say, “I don't believe that you have a headache. I think you are just Horney! When I get to suck that big dick of yours again, will you let me know what you want me to do? Do you want me to do it deep and slobbery or light and fast; do you like the tip of your head licked?”

“Hell any of that as long as you are getting what you want.”

I admit to him, “Just having the chance to taste you again is everything and yah I will slobber all over it.”

Devon says, “Likewise, you look so amazing and I am dying to taste your juices and feel you again. I know we talk dirty but it's true. I want to tongue fuck you and drink you, yummy. Would you let me get you beyond the point and have you squirt? Just asking, as I want to stay down there for a while, too much info huh?”

Wow I chuckle to myself I could go for some right now. My dirty man never holds back. I say, “Oh boy, yes, sure you will be making me beg for it. I may beg you to just fuck me.”

“When I cum I want to be deep in you and pulsating, I know that I am vivid with my replies but it’s so true.”

“Devon I want you so bad when you take me to the edge and I squirt into your mouth I want to taste my own juices on your lips in your mouth on your tongue. I want to smell my scent on your breath. I’ll be begging for your dick and I want to feel it. I want to feel the weight of you pinning me down. I want to feel the touch of your hands holding my hips in place as you fuck me.”

Devon answers and I know it went from hot to heavy, “Indeed. I am going to fuck you like never before. All of your body is just hot. I want to see your lips over my shaft again as I pull out and go back in and smell your scent rise to my face. I want to drive you into the bed. The next time we meet, you had better bring lots of water, as we will lose lots of sweat. I can't wait to burst in your mouth and pussy and take you over and over again. That's what I think about daily.”

I type to him, “I want your juices. I want to taste you so bad. I want you to coat my throat with it.”

“I will trust me I will. Soak my face.”

I send him a smiley face and say, “Good and I will you have no idea.”

“I can only imagine.”

“The thought of you makes me wet.”

“I hope that we slip and slide as I want to make you groan a lot and make your eyes roll. I hope you are wet now and playing with yourself that makes me rock hard and Horney.”

“I will be soon imagining that you are here with me.”

“Nice, explode lots. I'm so bad. I want to have you in public too. The thrill of that is awesome. I know not your cup of tea but I want to fuck you in a park or hallway. Just to please you girl would be heavenly. See I am a good friend to have, one that wants to bang you silly. I would love to have you in an office setting, like on desk.

“My jeans are soaked and I can feel my lips are so swollen.”

“Yummy, let me at you, lucky jeans and panties.”

“I just want you and I don't want to worry about any distractions of others seeing. I want my full attention on you.”

Devon says, “I gotcha, maybe later in future, but if it is only once it will stay with my for a lifetime you really are fucking hot and you so need to get laid by me. Ok different subject. I am so hard it hurts.” He accompanies his remark with a laugh and a smiley face.

“Same here, the most I’ll do for public is in car. I would lift my dress and sit on your lap.”

“Yes and don't get up until I have unloaded. I want to do things to you that I have never done.”

“I want all of your juices.”

“I want to fuck you until I can't fuck anymore. Fill the room with your scent that would be excellent. You could right now lick lots off of me as I am so sticky.”

“I want it all trust me I need to go finger myself right now.”

“Okay, have fun. I have to wait until morning. Well, have a great night. Think of me pounding you hard.”

“I want to feel your desire so bad. Wow, I'll take it all and we wonder why we have nothing to say on Face Time because all we want is each other. Are you heading home now?”

“Soon, but I am so hard I have to stop or I will take an eye out and I’m dressed.”

“Bet that headache is gone, are you going to unload in your car; I hope you do.”

“We need to have are way with one another again so that we can move forward with friendship and become even better friends. It is that I need to have you and I know that you got your gift but still I want you. Yeah I am going to whack off hard over you.”

I tell him, “I’ll empty you. I never wanted a man’s juice as bad as I want yours. I see you cum in those videos and I just want to lick all of it up.”

“I'm flattered, I have spilt so much over you and I have even had the pleasure of meeting you face to face. I am over active master bating for you.”

“I want to feel that big cock again.”

“It is all over you in my mind.”

I send him a smiley face and admit, “I am soaked here. I know I'm going to explode the moment I start touching myself so when we drop off I'm going to master bate standing up so that it's harder to get.”

“I had to go wipe up in bathroom. Wow a wet spot the size of my hand. Bad girl film it, I want it.”

I make a joke to Devon, I know that he is talking to me while getting tasks done at work, “Would you rather talk about server farms?”

“I wish that you were on your knees right now sucking me. Nope, going to let you go explode, I need to wrap up here too.”

“I'd be under your desk with my mouth trying to pull you in as far as I could, wishing for those juices while drooling and not caring.”

We let each other go and well I have to tend to my girl so badly she is foaming at the mouth with all this talk from Devon. I miss his touch, his scent and his dick so much. I have kept the toy that he made for me, the mold of himself and decide that it’s time to play with it.

I head to the spare bedroom and open the top right dresser drawer of my dark wood antique dresser. I take it out of hiding my big green Devon mold and as he asked, I set up in the bathroom with the door closed. I know that it’s weird to do this behind closed doors because, well there is no sign of Josh coming home any time soon but it is just one of those quirks I guess, I feel more comfortable in knowing that I am in a private place.

I set up the camera on top of the antique dresser and aim it on my sweet spot as I stand in front with my green Devon toy in hand. I say little and moan as I slide the toy inside of me. I am so warm and juicy that the toy just slides in. I moan some more to that feeling. It’s not Devon but its close enough that it brings me satisfaction. I speed up slowly and press in to the rhythm that I desire. I am like a teenage boy, seconds pass and I am on the edge of exploding. I say to the camera, “See how much this pussy wants you. This is what you do to me and I am about to explode.”

I moan as I start to throb and more cream flows over the toy and when it’s done I slowly pull out my Devon toy, if my girl could protest it would. I tell the camera, “I got off to the feel of your big dick.” I stop recording. He will certainly enjoy this one. Wow, I smile to myself, I needed that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Guys,

I posted a new chapter to Deeply Bound. If you read Simple Affair, I also posted a new chapter to it earlier this morning and if you want to read ahead, Simple Affair is for sale on Amazon and the other major online retailers.

It is just approaching lunchtime here. The house smells like buttered chicken wings and garlic bread. Never had the buttered chicken, hope it is good!

Wishing you a nice weekend and happy reading and if you enjoyed this chapter, please show your support in giving it a vote.

Watch this series movie trailer on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjZPwHszl5Q

Read My TaleHunt Interview on medium https://blog.talehunt.com/lets-chat-with-c-r-misty-a8fe37e18cd7#.1uq7jleje

The International Boundaries Series is now on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/C-R-Misty/e/B01293KGRW/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1466759217&sr=1-1

P.S Be sure to follow me on:

Twitter @AuthorCRMisty

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AuthorCRMisty/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/105706338719722174802