Sequel: Collide

Her Monologue

F I V E.

I hopped of the back of Jax’s bike once we were back at the clubhouse. “Hey, thanks for talking to me.” He said to me when we were walking towards the building. Jax and I had a lovely conversation at lunch together it almost felt like a date to me but it wasn’t implied that it was one my nose scrunched up as I saw some girl walking towards him she looked like your typical slut, shorts that didn’t cover anything, a shirt that showed her boobs off and her stomach, basically a thin piece of clothes over her nipples, and heels that looked like they were sharp enough to stab your victim in the eye. I stepped away from Jax walking inside the clubhouse people stared at me I knew it was because I was nothing like them. The one they called Juice was probably the closest to my skin color and he looked like a nice enough guy.
Jax’s P.O.V.

I watched the girl walk away groaning as Ima walked towards me, “Can I help you whore?” I asked looking at her with a glare her face still had a slight yellow tint to it from my smashing it against the vanity a few months back. “I needed to just say, I’m sorry about Tara.” I glared at her when she said that; “Look Jax I’m not here to cause any trouble so don’t start that bullshit, I just wanted you to know if you need someone to talk to I am here.” I stared at her my eyes still narrowed. “I don’t want to talk to you Ima, what part of stay the fuck away from me and my club don’t you get you stupid whore, you’re nothing but a used up hole nobody wants you here so leave.” I said before walking inside, I knew what I said was harsh but Ima had been a thorn in my side for way to fucking long. I looked around for Jesse and saw her in the corner again on her phone; sighing I walked over to her and sat next to her, “You know, if you were more social I’m sure you’d make some friends here.” I said softly.

She looked at me like I was an Alien. “I take it you don’t want friends?” I asked; she shook her head looking at me, “I’m not here for friends Jax, I’m here to get my car fixed so I can get as far away from home as I possibly can.” She said; I wondered why she didn’t want to be here anymore or why she wouldn’t even give friendship a try with some people, “You’re a strange girl Jesse,” I said and walked off only to be stopped by Gemma, I looked over at her. “Don’t get too close to this one, I had Juice dig up some dirt on her,” I groaned I hated when she would do that kind of shit. I looked at my mother as she held out a stack of printed off papers, I took them and walked outside.

I shouldn’t read these it’s not my business.

As much as my inner self had warned me not to read up on this girl I did anyways, Juice had pulled all of her records from every database he could get. All of her information was in my hands. School records, doctor records, DMV, Jail, and social services records. As I reached the last page it was a newspaper clipping that read ‘crazy woman stabs husband 15 times while children are locked in the closet listening.’ I read up on it and covered my mouth I saw the black and white pictures on the page a little girl I was assuming that was Jesse, a little boy, a man and her mother stood in front of the house. “Wow,” I said and ran a hang through my hair before I set the papers on the cement and set them on fire so she’d never know that I had read up on her or that my mother pulled information on her that was personal.

End Jax’s P.O.V.
I walked outside sick of the noise I saw Jax burning some papers I blinked a little and walked past the fire over to the table sitting down I stared at the screen on my phone debating whether or not I should call Mia again, I just missed her so much already. “You look troubled,” Jax said softly sitting next to me; I looked over at him and gave him a light smile, “Me? Troubled that’s funny.” I said softly looking at him; I saw the strange look on his face, “What is there something on my face?” I asked looking at him; he looked as if he was thinking hard about something important. “You look like you’re hiding something from me.” I said cautiously looking at him as he sat by me.

“I’ll take your silence as a hint to me that I’m right about you hiding something from me.” I said and looked at him crossing my arms over my chest my eyes narrowed as I spoke calmly. “Just spill it Jax I don’t like this silent treatment.” He groaned out at my words running a hand through his hair;well that’s not a good sign. “Okay, look you have to promise me you won’t be angry with me or anyone here.” He said that only made my stomach drop and my heart move up into my throat. “Uhm –“ I started then sighed in defeat. “Okay I promise.” I said looking at him. “My mom kind of had the clubs computer whiz Juice dig up dirt on you, she wanted to find out who you were and stuff.” I inhaled deeply the anger was building inside me. “Are you serious?” I said looking at him almost looking as if I was hurt with him and everyone else. “Jax that’s not right!” My voice started to rise. “You can’t just go around looking into people’s personal lives and crap!” I looked at him with hurt in my eyes. “How could you do this to me? I thought you were different.” I said sadly then stormed off inside to hide in the back room where I’d remain until my car was fixed. How could they invade privacy like that? What did they find out?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for The Comments:

Jackson Teller;
Sugarplum.
and
cciara19.

Comments are wanted and welcomed.