Sequel: Collide

Her Monologue

S E V E N.

“I’m joking Jesse, I like to rebuild cars, bikes, I like working with my hands.” He said and smiled at me, I looked at him blinking, “Oh anything else?” I asked praying there would be something else that maybe I could pretend to like, “drinking mostly.” He said; Bingo. “Drinking is a hobby?” I asked tucking a strand of my dark hair behind my ear with a small smile. “Well it can be.” He said in his defense. I laughed softly and shrugged, “Would you like to drink with me?” He asked suddenly I blinked and nodded my head smiling softly, “Yes I’d love to more than anything,” I said, I really needed a drink badly and I think this would be a perfect time to maybe get him drunk and see if he was hiding anything he knew about me. I followed him into the bar area of the clubhouse I watched him hop over the counter and grab two bottles of whiskey, “Hard liquor or Beer?” He questioned looking at me I smiled a little. “I’m easy to please hard is fine.” I grinned at him and went to walk over to one of the tables when he whistled at me, “Nope over this way,” I blinked and followed him back to the room. Strange…

“It’s better this way get drunk where you’re going to be sleeping just in case you pass out I don’t have to carry you.” He said and I put my hand on my hip huffing, “Are you calling me fat now?” I saw his eyes widen as he set the two shot glasses. “What no! NO I’m not calling you fat I’m, I. I didn’t mean if that’s the way it sou – “I laughed cutting him off, “I’m kidding Jax, don’t worry I know what you mean, girls can pull some dirty tricks but I promise nothing dirty.” I said with a small smile; my intentions were far from golden.
One shot, one question. I think I lost count after about 13 it was a clouded haze of giggles and flirts. I could hold my alcohol just fine but I didn’t realize how truthful I could be when I was drunk. I giggled at Jax looking at him I blurted out in a drunken slur, “You’re pretty fucking hot you know that?” I said and looked at him I giggled when he stood up and lifted his shirt slightly, “This old thing?” I bit my lip looking at his body I smiled and nodded, “You sir are one sexy man,” I said unaware of the actions that would take place next, “Come on you’ve seen mine let me see yours?” He said sitting next to me his hand trailing up my thigh, I couldn’t help but fidget slightly, I quickly stood up I locked the door looking back at him with blurry vision as I straddled his lap my actions were going to be followed with severe consequences.
I woke up when the sun hit my face I groaned pulling the blankets over my head why on earth did I drink that much It wasn’t a smart choice I sat up and realized, I was naked not just down to the underwear I was completely naked I looked around the room as I brought my hand up to my face I couldn’t really remember what happened that night I noticed the sheets were completely ripped off the bed I wrapped them around my body and started gathering my clothe I saw men’s cloths and my eyes widened as the bathroom door opened I saw Jax walk out in his boxers. “You’re up finally.” He said as he pulled clothes out of the small closet next to the bathroom, “What happened last night?” I asked as I sat on the bed I saw the smirk on his lips, “You got me drunk and took advantage of me,” He said as he pulled his jeans up hooking his belt around his waist, I frowned a little and rubbed my head, “I didn’t take advantage of you,” I said softly. “Good so we agree nobody took advantage of anyone,” He said and smiled at me. I pulled clothes out of my bag and looked at him, “You’re saying that like you need to convince me, a grown ass woman that I wasn’t taken advantage of, which I wasn’t it was consensual sex I just, can’t remember how it went down,” I said softly I heard him laugh softly then watched as he grabbed his head no doubt he was hung over, “You didn’t go down but I did.” He smirked and winked as he pulled his cut on and walked out of the room closing the door behind him, my cheeks heated up as I walked into the bathroom closing and locking the door behind me. What did I just fucking do?
Once the afternoon hit my hangover was almost gone I had ran into Jax a few times during the day. It was awkward to say the least running into him periodically with my mind wandering to what happened last night I stepped outside and sat down to call Mia and check in with her. “Hello?” Mia answered the phone sounding almost out of breath. “Whoa, girl you okay?” I asked into the phone as I looked around the lot with busty girls all around hanging their junk out like the sluts they were. I listened as Mia caught her breath “I’m, I’m great you know just great how are you?” She asked breathlessly. I frowned a little and then realize what day it was, “working out again?” I asked into the phone glancing around the lot.

“I’m working out hard today, I mean I have nothing else to do since my best friend ditched me.” I rolled my eyes at that comment, “Come on Mia get over it I didn’t ditch you, but I do have some stuff to tell you.” I said as I pressed my lips together in a straight light as I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth I nibbled on it slightly then sighed out. “I kind of had sex with Jax.” I said into the phone rather quickly just to get it out of the way. Silence I didn’t hear shit on the other end of the line for what seemed like ages. “Hello?”

“I can’t fucking believe you!” Mia shrieked into the phone I sighed out rubbing my neck, “I was drunk it happened I’m sorry?” I said into the phone and sighed out quietly. “Stop judging me Mia, you fucked Peter Cruikshank.” I said and heard her mumble out ‘that’s beside the point’ “Just, don’t get attached to him okay? He’s bad news and you can do better than some fucked up biker.” She said I bit my lip and sighed. “Thanks for the vote of confidence I got to go I think my cars almost done I’ll call you when I’m back on the road.” I clicked the end button and rubbed my face. Great this is just fucking great what did I do? I can’t develop feelings I’m not supposed to stay I’m supposed to fix my car and leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments:

Alex Moore.
Theo Rossi;
Lady Nikki Nightmare
Tipsy Returns
cciara19
Jackson Teller;
White Line Fever;
and
Sugarplum.

Comments are welcomed.