Sequel: Collide

Her Monologue

E I G H T

I didn’t mean to get into something like this. It was supposed to be simple as fuck for me to just fix my car and high tail it right the fuck out of this town. Then I had to go and start something with the MC’s president. I looked over and saw him walking my way Fucking shit…

I sat up straighter as he sat by me, “Yeah?” I questioned after a few moments of Silence, “Well, I just need to know do you plan on just leaving once your car is finished?” he asked me I looked at him frowning a little. I didn’t know if I was or not at this point I enjoyed his company and with what happened right now it would seem poorly of me to just fuck and leave town. “I don’t know yet Jax.” I said quietly as I looked up at him my hands fiddled around with my phone on the table. “What do you think I should do?” I asked looking into his blue eyes.

“It’s not up to me but if it was, I’d have you stay for a little while see if you like it here or if you like anyone here.” He said his words were spoken softly and I couldn’t tell if it was because he was struggling with them or if it was just because he did want people to hear him talking to me. “Put yourself in my shoes for five minutes Jax.” I said and stood up leaving him there to think.

Jax’s POV

I frowned as Jase got up and just walked away I tapped my chin for a few minutes I frowned a little sighing out. ‘Put yourself in my shoes for five minutes Jax.’ I didn’t know enough about this girl to actually put myself in her shoes. What I did know is that she was way too comfortable talking about her past or was she? Did she realize how forward she was? I got up and made my way inside the clubhouse looking around from person to person. I rolled my eyes as my mother walked towards me.

“Jax you’re getting way to close to this girl.” She warned I looked at her sighing. “Mother I can make my own decisions.” I stated plainly as I watched her shift from one side to the other resting a hand on her hip I frowned and folded my arms across my chest. “I know you can I just don’t want your dick choosing wrongly.” She stated I blinked my eyes widened. “I never want to hear those fucking words come out of my mother’s mouth again okay?” I walked off and found Chibs, “We have a meeting to attend at Diosa with Nero something about the signing of paper work for Diosa Stockton.” He said as I approached him. “Fuck, I forgot we better get our asses in gear if we want this to go through.” I said and grabbed my riding gloves glancing back over to Jase. “You’ve got it bad don’t you Jacky?” Chibs said as he put his hand on my shoulders. I looked at him and sighed out.

“Chibs, man you have no idea.” I said as we walked out to our bikes I looked at him, “I know this girl is troubled and she’s going to run as soon as that car of hers is fixed but I’m trying to make her stay. I want her to stay we get along and she’s so blunt I don’t have to worry about her hiding shit from me I don’t think she can.” I felt Chibs hand on my shoulder. “You’ll figure it out Jacky, I have faith in you brother.” I nodded my head at his words and got on my bike I pulled my helmet on and started the bike heading out.

End POV
I got up hearing the bikes I watched as they left the lot only a few prospects and the garage workers stayed behind I felt a presence behind me. “You know,” I looked over when I heard Gemma’s voice. “My boy there worked his whole life to get to where he is and I just don’t want anyone to swoop in and take that from him.” She said looking at me. I frowned a little and shook my head. “You think I’m here to take something from him?” I asked as I folded my arms across my chest. “Let’s get one thing straight here lady.” I started and turned to face her completely. “I’m here because my car broke down and I need fixing. I’m not here to fuck with your son or cause any problems, the moment that fucking piece of shit car is finished I’m on the 101 straight the fuck out of this bum-fuck down you call home.” I looked at her and walked off I locked myself back in the room and sat there sighing.

Why did it hurt so much to say that? I wanted to leave right? I needed to move on and find my happiness I couldn’t find it in charming now, could I?
I walked out to the garage around noon that day to check on the status of my car I smiled seeing the tag in the window. “Is it done?” I asked the mechanic smiling widely. “Yes ma’am just running the last few diagnosis on the car so we can make sure it passes emissions.” The young man said I thanked him and sat in one of the plastic waiting chairs outside the office, I had my bag in my lap. I sighed as the bikes pulled back into the lot great
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For The comments:

Jackson Teller;