‹ Prequel: Her Monologue

Collide

T W O.

“Hello?” I heard Mia’s voice in my ear, “Come to charming please.” I said weakly trying my hardest not to just burst into tears. “Jesse what’s happened?” Her voice was flooded with concern for me I wiped at my eyes quickly, “I just need my best friend please, and you were right okay? I don’t need you to say I told you so, I just need you please.” I whispered and let some tears fall down my cheeks bringing the cigarette back up to my lips I took a drag as she asked. “Why can’t you come home?” I inhaled deeply and looked over my shoulder at the flickering light outside the window, “I have no money, between fixing my car and leaving town then making a mistake in coming back.” I told her and wiped at my cheeks, “Alright I’ll be there soon.” I sighed out hearing her say this I let out a small sob. “Thank you.” I said and hung up.

I texted her the address of the motel and curled up on the nasty looking bed. My eyes slipped shut for some much needed rest. I couldn’t believe what a huge mistake I had just made. His words rung in my head over and over. I’m not supposed to be soft or love someone and I love you already, I can’t explain it.
Jax’s POV

I walked into the clubhouse once I was alone again I looked at Ima, “Get out whore!” I snapped to her and sat on the bed holding my head. What was I going to do? She had come back for me and I fucked up everything with her. I hadn’t felt this pain inside in a long time and I hated it I inhaled and looked around the room she had been staying in not even 24 hours ago. “Damn it…” I mumbled and threw a pillow across the room laying back flat on the bed I knew deep in my soul I had to win her back and prove myself to her.

When we were together I saw past the fake front she put on to make people think she was a strong girl with no feelings. I could see the scared child in her eyes begging for someone to hold her and tell her everything would be okay. I wanted to be that person to make sure everything would be okay. “Jacky…” I snapped out of my trance hearing Chibs call my name. I stepped out of the room and looked at him. “Church.” He said to me. I nodded my head and followed him into the meeting room and heavy sigh escaping my lips before I walked through the double doors closing them behind me.

“No offence Jax but you look like shit.” Tig said to me I shot him a glare and I shook my head. “Not now Tiggy.” I said and sat down at my place next to Clay. I listened as talk of what happened at the gun warehouse outside of town. “Fuckin’ Mayan scumbags will get what’s coming to them boss.” I turned my gaze down the line to Happy as he said that. I sighed as Tig mentioned the two bodies in the wine cellar. “You’re a piece of work aren’t you Tiggy?” Clay said I shook my head muttering out. “All he thinks about is pussy.” I heard a round of laughs.

The loud gavel bang let us out of the room I watched the prospects shuffle away from the door as the guys walked out only clay and I left in the room. “Son, what’s wrong?” He asked me once we were alone. As much as I hated him calling me son I wondered if he had any words of advice for me. “That chick that was staying in the back…” I said looking at the reaper table. “I fucked her and I did what I wasn’t supposed to do, which was fall for her.” I said tapping my finger against the table lightly. “She left which I thought her driving away meant she’d never be back…”

“And son?” He said, I looked at him and muttered, “She came back this afternoon and, I had Ima with me.” I said to him looking at him I saw the look on his face. “Yeah I know, I fucked up Clay,” I said shaking my head I stood up and looked at him, “I don’t know how to fix this, I feel crappy and like I want to get angry and punch something.” I sighed dropping my head when he put his hand on my shoulder. “Take it outside to the ring.” I sighed at his advice I knew it’d be total crap. I just nodded and walked out of the meeting room. I locked eyes with my mother I shook my head slowly.

“What?” She asked as she approached me. “Nothing Ma, I just don’t get it.” I looked at her grabbing a shot glass and a random bottle of whiskey from the bar. Its five o’clock somewhere . “You don’t get what baby?” she asked as she poured the drink for me. “I don’t get why you let Jase back there when you knew I had Ima with me, I get not liking Jase but why torture her and me like that Ma?” I asked bluntly I saw the look on her face. “Hap told me you let her back…”

“Oh, well I thought Ima would be gone by now.” She said I scoffed at that answer what a load of crap I shook my head taking the shot I walked outside and into the garage to work on a car for the customer. I couldn’t get Jase off my mind. Where is she now?

End P.O.V.
I sat out by my car after my nap the light California breeze made me shiver as I waited for Mia to finally get into town. I sighed seeing her white car pull into the drive I saw her get out I ran over to her and threw my arms around her sobbing out. “Thank you for coming I needed you.” I said sadly as I cried I felt her embrace me tightly that right there could make me feel better just having someone there with me that I knew made everything better. “I’m here.” She whispered into my hair as she held me tightly in her arms. I’m here…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments:

Jackson Teller;
White Line Fever;
and
Damongurl12(Hope I got that right.)

Comments are wanted and welcomed! Please give this some love guys.