‹ Prequel: Her Monologue

Collide

F O U R.

Two weeks and one day later. Jax’s P.O.V.

I could hear noises out in the hallway my eyes opened slightly as I sat up slowly I regretted that decision immediately. The blood rushed to my head and I started to dry heave I made my way into the bathroom attached to my room I leaned over the toilet as the alcohol left my system my body started to reject my actions from last night’s party welcoming Bobby back from prison. I couldn’t exactly remember all the details from the night before they were a little blurry. “Jax?” I heard the voice call out I blinked away the tears from how violently I had just thrown up, “What?” I groaned out.

“Are, Are you okay? “ I heard a female voice and jumped up. Who was that?! I poked my head out and saw a girl who looked like Jesse but wasn’t, “I uh…I’m fine uh maybe you should get out of here it’s not place for a girl like you doll.” I said quietly as I walked right back into the bathroom. What the fuck happened last night? Who was that girl? I put my hand against my forehead as I heard the girl shuffle out of the room I walked out once she was gone and looked around, I wasn’t naked, she wasn’t naked but we were in the same bed together. I poked my head out into the hallway “Hap?” I asked seeing him asleep against the wall by my dad’s bike. “Wake up!” I said kicking his leg lightly only to hear him jump up with a howl. “WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?” He asked rather loudly on cue we both grabbed our heads in pain. “Quiet.” We said in unison. I motioned for him to come into the room with me.

“You okay brother?” He asked as we were in my room the door shut. “Hap, what happened at the party last night?” I looked at him seriously. Happy was always a drinker he could drink all day and all night and still function like normal. Well not normal but he’d function like he was the happy we all knew and somewhat fear. “Dude, you showed up late to the party with this girl. You kept calling her Sally? I think it was and you kept hanging on her man we were all worried about you, you kind of passed out before bobby got here for the party and we hauled you back here, when Sally couldn’t get someone to give her a ride home she curled up on the little couch in here and stayed with you.” He said looking at me. I nodded as if I remembered which I didn’t.

“Did you notice how much she looked li-“I was interrupted by his hand being held up to my mouth. “Jesse, you went on and on about her to that poor girl.” He said I sighed and hung my head. “I did?” I sighed, “You kept saying, that you wanted to move on but you couldn’t because every girl you fucked looked like her.” I felt my eyes widen “Did I really say that to that girl?” I asked and groaned as he nodded I rubbed my face and shook my head with my head in my hands. “Thanks for being honest with me hap.” I said softly and watched him walk out of my room. Fucking hell I’ve got it bad…

I walked out into the lounge area of the clubhouse bodies were still being woken up I played hopscotch to get around everyone sleeping on the ground. I made it outside and saw my mother walking towards the clubhouse. “I doubt you really want to go in there.” I told her as I got on my bike and threw my helmet on. “What do you mean?” she asked looking at me strangely. “There was a party here last night ma, bodies everywhere inside.” I said to her as I started up my bike I drove out of the lot and sighed I closed my eyes for a second because of the pain I felt in my head pulling up at the corner store I shut the bike off and walked inside.

I walked directly towards the aspirin I grabbed the bottle of 100 tablets and walked to the counter “And a pack of Marlboros please.” I said then blinked when I noticed who was behind the counter. “Jesse?” I asked looking at her I groaned. “Oh god not again.” I whispered more to myself. “What do you want Jackson?” I smiled when I heard her voice. “You’re still in town?” I asked looking at her as she rung up my items. “I am even though it’s not your business where I am or what I’m doing.” I sighed and looked at her. “Are you still honestly mad at me over what happened?” I asked her then sighed knowing that was a stupid thing to say to her. “Forget it, you look nice.” I said to her trying to just be nice.

“You look like shit, what’s wrong with you?” She asked me I laughed and shook my head at her, “Hangover. I drink a lot now.” I saw her frown I shrugged lightly, “See you around Jesse.” I said sadly and walked out of the building going to my bike.

End P.O.V

I watched Jax walk out of the store and my heart ached I knew I had been rude to him I locked the cash register and rand after him, “Jax, wait..” I said looking at him I held out a bottle of water, “You need something to take your aspirin with.” I said softly and looked at him. “You really shouldn’t drink that much, you’ll pickle your liver.” I said to him and looked in his eyes I felt my chest tighten up as I looked at him he did look awful. Like he hadn’t had much sleep or like he’d been throwing up all morning which he must have if he was hung over. “Are you ever going to forgive me Jesse?” He asked I shook my head no. “I can’t find it in my heart to forgive you yet Jax,” I said honestly and looked at him.

“You’re a biker you can’t change.” I said to him and turned on my heels to walk back inside I made it back behind the counter before I sighed out and let a tear fall down my cheeks. I wiped it away and cursed myself quietly, “Stop falling for him damn it he broke your heart bitch up.” I said to myself and rubbed my face before I unlocked the cash register.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did anyone even notice that the main characters name is actually Jesse? I messed up in chapter 9 of Her Monologue and I never caught myself but I dont think any of you caught it either! I'm dying from laughing at my own stupidity I went through all the stories and fixed it, how could I be so dumb?

Thanks for the comments:

Jackson Teller;
and
Sugarplum.

Comments are wanted.