Let Bygones Be Bygones (2 of 3)

Away from goblins and seemingly more welcome by the company's leader, Chase is actually starting to feel like part of the group. It will certainly make the rest of the journey less frustrating now that she's not constantly being ridiculed.
  1. Birds, Bees and Bears
    Azog and his warg pack have caught up to the company, how long will it be until they find them and will they survive this time without help if they do catch up?
  2. Of Orcs and Dwarves
    The night was uneventful and they woke to find themselves alive and that they hadn't been killed, but will their luck hold out?
  3. Not so 'Greenwood'
  4. Mirkwood
  5. Like Flies in a Web
  6. Jail Break
    Stuck in cells with only so many days left to get to the mountain before Durin's day and find the hidden door, before we have to wait a whole year to try and search again.
  7. Lake Town
    So they've outrun the Orcs for now, they still need to get to the mountain before the last day of autumn.
  8. Homeward Bound
  9. The Dwarves of Erebor
  10. A Burden Lifted, A Past Laid To Rest
  11. The Last Light Of Durin's Day
    "Stand by the grey stone when the thrush knocks, and the setting sun with the last light will shine on Durin's Day will shine upon the key-hole"
  12. The Prophecy of Durin's Folk
    "The Lord of Silver Fountains. The King of Carven Stone. The King Beneath the Mountain, shall come into his own. And the bells shall ring in gladness, at the Mountain King's return, But all shall fail in sadness, and the Lake will shine and burn"