Sequel: These Four Words
Status: Updates Every Wednesday (and sometimes Sundays)

Cigarette Daydreams

020

November 11 2012
Orlando, Florida
7:22 am


“Were here!” I jumped off the couch and stuck my face against the window taking in all of my beautiful home state. Alex and I made up after our stupid fight the other night but he was still walking on thin ice with me. I think the best part about being in a fight with him is that instead of getting my flowers he would write me bits and pieces of songs. It sounds weird but they mean more to be than a silly colored plant ever could.

“Yo Erin!” I snapped out of my dream like state and turn towards Jack who was stuffing cereal in his mouth. “Do we get to meet your parents?”

I turn my attention back towards the road noticing we were turning off towards Disney, “No fucking way!” I shouted completely ignoring Jack’s question. “Alex you didn’t!” I looked over at my boyfriend who had a huge shit-eating grin on his face.

“Does this mean I’m out of the dog house?” Before I could even answer I heard a loud high pitch stream and caused me to cover my ears laughing. Matt emerged from the back room looking like a twelve-year-old.

“WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY! OH MY GOD!”

I busted out laughing jumping in Alex’s lap, “You are so out of the dog house!” I kissed him on the check, “Thank you.”

“I know how much you like roller-coasters, plus it helps that Matt is obsessed with Disney.” We both turned towards their manager who was all about losing his shit over going to Disney World.

“It’s kind of scary,” I whispered with a grin on my lips.

“I think so to,” Jack crouched by us. Things were still a little tense between him and Alex but they were doing their best to hide it from everyone else. “So do we get to meet your parents?” Jack asked again tilting his head like a puppy.

“Yeah Erin, you already met my parents. I think it’s only fair.” I blushed red and weighed my options. I mean how bad could it be if I brought them to meet my parents? Pretty bad.

I sighed, “Sure you guys can meet my parents.”

Jack and Alex let out a whop and before they could go on and on about hunting for my baby pictures we arrived to Magic Kingdom. Matt had shushed all of us, pushing us out of the way and practically running to the gates, not caring if we had our tickets or anything. “See you guys back on the bus at two!”

I stood up and cuddled myself into Alex, “What do you want to do first?” He asked me smiling.

“Splash Mountain.” I smiled at his obvious distress about the big drop at the end, “And if you behave I know this great make-out spot behind buzzlightyear’s stand.

He raised his eyebrow with a signature smirk on his lips, “Oh yeah?”

“Oh yeah.”

While I was super excited to ride rollercoasters all day, Alex had to keep a low profile and seeing that I was just as famous as him now, I did too. So we spent majority of our time at Disney making out in random places, it seemed like the sexual tension between Alex and I was growing by the minute and I knew we would have to have sex soon before either of us exploded. Just as we promised Matt, we were all back at the bus at one, well everyone but Jack who was twenty-five minutes late because he had to get a Disney balloon and ice cream. Everyone was sunburnt and worn out but we all but on our best smiles and thanked Alex and Matt for planning such a good surprise. We had to leave and book-it to the venue in order for the boys to get through sound check and make it to the meet-and-great on time. I was busy with trying to get ahold of my mom to let her know she was going to have about ten or fifteen hungry grown-men at her front door at breakfast.

“Erin, darling.”

I smiled as soon as my moms voice came through the speaker, “Hi mom.”

“What do I owe this pleasure to?” I could hear her grinning.

“Well I’m bringing friends over for breakfast tomorrow if you and dad aren’t busy.”

It was silent on the line for a little while, “You’re in Florida? Since when?”

“Today at like three am?” I let out a small chuckle, “I’m touring with my boyfriend, Alex.”

“You’re dating someone?”

I sighed, “Yes mom. He is in a band called All Time Low.”

“Never heard of them.”

“They are pretty successful,” I murmured hearing my mom’s disapproval.

“I always knew you would end up dating someone in the music industry, I could never get you to leave those ridiculous music festivals.”

I rolled my eyes, “Mom.”

“Sorry, sorry I’m happy if you are happy.”

“I’m so happy mom,” I felt my eyes starting to water just thinking about how much my life has changed since Alex walked into my life.

“Well then good for you. So what’s this talk about breakfast?”

“Well we head to Atlanta in two days so we were going to stop for breakfast tomorrow morning if that is okay?”

“Of course, how many should I expect?”

I cringed, “Ten to fifteen.”

“ERIN TAYLOR!”

“Ten to fifteen grown men,” I could hear her cussing at my dad about taking her to the store because she had an army to feed.

“I expect you to get here around nine am.”

I laughed, “Yes Ma’am. See you tomorrow, love you mom!”

“Love you too ET.”

I hit the off button and turned around to see Alex staring at me with a smile on his face, “Hey babe. I thought you were at sound check?”

Alex wrapped his arms around me, “We finished early.” He leaned down and kissed me very passionately. Like we hadn’t gotten enough of each other at DisneyWorld today. “I missed you.”

I pulled back laughing, “We’ve been separated for a full three hours.”

He gave me a cheeky grin; “I can’t wait to meet your parents tomorrow.”

“They can’t wait to meet you either.”

“Jack might scare them off.”

I nodded my head agreeing, “I was planning on telling them he was a little slow.”

Alex laugh boomed off the tour bus walls. “Good thinking.” He kissed me again with even more passion than before. “God I can’t get enough of you.” I blushed and tried to pull away before he stopped me, “I want you so bad.” I froze and pulled away. Alex looked surprised that those words would come out of his mouth and I was surprised to. I knew it was killing him to wait but I needed to be ready. Was I ready? “Erin, I didn’t mean that.”

I moved back into his arms, “Yes you did.” I looked up at him. “I think I’m ready.”

“I don’t want to rush you.”

“Alex, I’m ready.” He wouldn’t break eye contact waiting for me to give him any sign that I was lying, but I wasn’t. I wanted to give Alex all of me. I wanted to open myself up to him.

“Ok,” He broke out into a smile.

“Ok,” I leaned up to kiss him one last time before I left to go explore the venue and let him go meet his fans. I was going to have to be ready sooner or later. I couldn’t let this crap with Kyle hold me back any longer.