Status: I'm going to try and upload a chapter every week, sometimes i'll upload two chapters. But if I don't upload one a week then I'm probably busy, but don't worry I'll upload a chapter as soon as I can :D

Chaos Series

You're not alone

The thing when meeting people that are nice is usually cool, although not all of them are nice. "Stay behind me everyone." I told them, everyone walked behind me. "What do we do?" Zoey asked quietly, "I might have to knock it out." I said.

I watched him scream out in pain, he started grabbing at his chest like there was something inside him, "AHH!" He screamed, we did nothing to help him because he was one of them…But what if he was one of us before? He doesn't know how long he was on board of this shit. So maybe they did something to him, maybe they made it so that when he was accused of not being human he would start to transform into one of them. Making us believe it more, maybe I'm over thinking things again.

But they also tried to make me forget who I was and they also tried to make me forget I was even a part of humans. So, I guess I'm not totally wrong. "Don't forget who you are…" I said while staring at the ground, "Don't forget you can escape…Don't forget you have someone you want to live for." I said it like my life depended on it. Please remember you aren't alone.

He stopped screaming, he stood and grabbed at the remaining hair on his head. Then suddenly he stopped moving completely, like he got shut down. I walked a little closer to him, "Felix…?" I said quietly. He barely moved at all, "Are you still there…?" I gulped, something strange happened, someone sneezed and Felix changed back to normal…his clothes were back to normal and so was his hair. Felix slowly looked at us, and then he started gasping like he was holding his breath this entire time. "Wh-What happened?" He exclaimed. "Who…Are you people? Where am I?" He asked his voice slowly becoming unstable. His breathing started to increase as we didn't answer.

Everyone was shocked, but I wasn't…I don't know why. "Felix? I'm Ben, we are a board some alien ship…I think…But we were being held prisoners. But I broke all of us out, now we're trying to escape…But…You just stopped and…" I don't know if I can tell him what just happened, I mean he just started to change completely and then he just went 'poof' he's back to normal.

I'm so lost right now I mean who wouldn't be? Someone was turning into a monster right in front of me and then suddenly he stops changing and goes back to normal.

"But what?" He asked his voice was now shaky, like he would break if I told him something bad. I inhaled slowly, "But you just stopped talking, you hit the shit out of me, I thought you had a heart attack or something. I'm glad it was nothing though." I lied, Felix sighed with relief. "Thank god…I thought there was something wrong with me…" He said quietly, "Yeah…"

I looked at the others, Jinx was a little disappointed. Adam and Cassie seemed to think I did the right thing. Little Zoey was just scared. Felix had a dark and lonely look in his eyes, a look I’ve seen before…A look I know too well. I had a friend, he had to be in the hospital almost twenty-four seven. When he had the chance to get out of the hospital, we would let me know and we would hang out, but when it was time for him to go back, he had this look, sadness, loneliness and fear. But before I knew what was going on…He was gone…He couldn’t take it, so he took his own life.

“Felix?” I said gently, “Hmm…?”

“Uhh…Just know that we’re here for you, whatever happens to you know that we’ll be there for you.” I smiled. I’m not sure he forgot who he was and forgot what happened a couple minutes ago, “We should…We should look for a way out of here now.” I told everyone. They all nodded in agreement.

Felix never replied to me although I’m kind of glad.

~ Twenty minutes have passed

We’ve been walking for quite a while now and all we found was some close calls and empty rooms. It’s actually strange that we haven’t seen a lot of aliens or whatever they’re. The closest we almost got caught was when Zoey sneezed and one of them was looking for us, luckily for us Jinx was there, she throw something down the hallway and the alien gladly followed it.

After about five more minutes we stopped in an empty room so we could rest. “That was awesome Jinx!” Zoey exclaimed, Jinx smiled, “I only did what the others would, protect us.” Jinx said proudly, I guess she likes getting called awesome. “Yeah I guess you’re right, but that was pretty cool.” I said and smiled. Jinx seems to really like getting complimented. “Yes, but you were the only one that was brave enough to do that, or was quiet enough to do that. It takes skill to be that quiet.” Adam said. I’m glad Adam and Cassie are happy again, it was kind of awkward when no one was talking. But I guess even now we don’t talk as much.

“Say…This room…It doesn’t look…Refreshing.” Adam said while holding his chin. We all had a good look around. He was right, there was blood stains on the ground and there was some tools on a metal tray on the table against the wall. There was also a chair in the middle of the room, but not like a normal chair, this was a chair for torturing people. But it looked like one of those chairs at the dentist. But the only difference is that this chair had restraints on them, two on the arm rests and two on where our legs go. But there’s one more, one for the neck…That’s sick.

But one thing stood out more than anything, there was fresh blood on the chair, “That’s fresh blood…Which only means someone was here.” Adam examined the blood, “Well we can’t be sure…” I said hoping no one would tell me otherwise. “I’m afraid he’s right,” Jinx said she gave me a small smile. “This blood is fresh, and it’s also warm. So he’s right.” Jinx explained to me. I sighed heavily. “Let’s get out of here.” I don’t want to know where they tortured me and the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this one was a little long to come up with since I was getting distracted a lot :I Anyway please enjoy!

And Thanks for reading!