Status: I'm going to try and upload a chapter every week, sometimes i'll upload two chapters. But if I don't upload one a week then I'm probably busy, but don't worry I'll upload a chapter as soon as I can :D

Chaos Series

Sanity

The girl and her father and I were still in the same place, hours have passed...Or who knows maybe only a couple of minutes have passed. But this entire time the girl and her father were asleep. I stared at the girl most of the time, is that creepy? No, I don't think so. It's not my fault, there's nothing else to look at, I don't want to look at an old man, and I don't want to stare at a walls either.

But the floor is interesting too…I mean, that the floor isn’t really clean so there a bunch of dust all over the ground, why is it interesting? There’s one messy line coming towards me and two others towards the others, but what is more interesting is the foot prints. One foot had four toes and the other had three, neat right?

As I was looking at them, someone cough, “ugh…” A man with a ragged voice said. I looked up and saw the man finally awake, along with the girl. They both looked at me, I smiled weakly, “H-Hey…” They stared at me wide eyed, “What…Happened to you?” The girl asked, “Did they do this to you?” The man asked, I looked at the girl then the guy, “Uh…Who’s ‘they?” I asked, starting to feel like someone was dropping sand down my throat.

The old man had sad eyes, but he was trying really hard to hide it…Probably for his daughter. “I don’t know exactly what they are, but they’re not- “Retk ta!” something yelled from the hallway, but his voice was…It was like a demon’s, deep and scary… “It seems like they don’t want me to talk.” The old man said, while lowing his voice. I nodded, “It’s alright, and I think its best that I don’t know.” I felt even more worn out then before, “May I ask who you both are? Before I pass out I mean?” My eyes were slowly closing, the old man smiled, “My name is Adam…Adam Sparks.” He looked at his daughter, “And this is…” My eyes drifted over to her, She looked at me, “I’m Cassie,” she smiled weakly. I forced myself to stay awake, “I’m Ben Wonder.” I said, but then I suddenly started to feel embarrassed, I noticed that I haven’t really told a lot of people my last name.

Probably because no one ever asks me what it is, oh well, their loss…Yeah, I kind of forgot what I was going to say for a while. “Then you must be a wonder of lots of things then, am I right?” Adam asked. I tried to shrug, “I don’t know, never…Really thought ab- about it.” It seems I’m at my limit, my eyes started closing, Cassie smiled, “goodnight.” And just like that everything went black…Again…For only god knows how long.

~~ Fifth teen hours have passed

Of all the times I blacked out, I haven't had a dream...I was actually glad I wasn't having any dreams, because when I have dreams they seem more like real life then dreams, but this time I was able to tell it was a dream. How? It's easy, because if you start to hear someone talk about your world in chaos, set on fire and then blasted into a billion pieces, then of course you know it's a dream, right?

Nope, the only way to know it's a dream is when everything is floating, and then you're in outer space, looking at your own world...But the thing is it's not your world, your world didn't have ships circling around it, your world wasn't slowly glowing red, your world wasn't there anymore...What was in front of you?

"I....." In dreams you can't talk, well you can't really do anything in dreams, but you can watch what happens to everyone while you stay there, everyone you either resented or loved, being tortured, being stripped of everything. Their lives taken from them but most importantly, their family taken, their friends taken ...And then finally the most important thing, you...Are taken.

"No..." There is nothing you can do..."Stop..." It's a dream, you can't stop it! "Please..." Why do you torture yourself? Why do you try? "Why...?" Who is it you're fighting for? Did we not take you away from everything? "We...?" Do you now realize? This is no dream. "Then..." Then open your eyes if you dare...The voices seemed to echo in my head..."Tak ta ket vak." something said.
I woke up again, and then I looked up and saw Cassie and Adam were looking at me, "Ben." Adam whispered, "Are you alright?" He asked, he sounded really concerned, I looked down.

"Ugh...What...What do you mean?" I said, and then I looked up again, the room was a little dark, but there was enough light to see everyone's faces, I looked to Cassie, she had a look on her face...Disappointment, not sure who's she disappointed in. She looked away, "I'm so sorry..." I managed a small smile, "Why are you apologizing? I'd rather hear you say 'good job' or 'hang..." My voice broke, "Hang in there..." I could feel my sanity slowly slipping away, tears rolling down my face, "What are they doing to me, when I fall asleep? What!?" I screamed. Adam looked at me with sad eyes, so did Cassie, "We...We don't know."

They were both quiet, my cries echoed off the walls, "I had a dream..." I was crying and laughing at the same time, "I saw the world in chaos and then it started to glow red, then the next thing I knew...It was gone, like 'poof' gone." I continued to cry, but I slowly stopped laughing, I looked at the others, "They...Are targeting me...They are doing this stuff on me, like I'm a GOD DAMN LAB RAT!" I yelled, starting to feel angry. "I! AM NOT A LAD RAT! I AM A HUMAN BEING! YOU CAN'T CANTROL ME! YOU CAN'T BRING ME TO MY KNEES! I WILL NOT GO DOWN SO EASILY!" I started to straggle, trying to get out of my restraints, "YOU WILL NOT IMPRISION US! WE WILL ESCAPE!" I am not going insane, I'm just getting my sanity back, and I’m reclaiming myself. "You know...You almost had me! You almost made me think I have nothing to live for, but you were wrong...Oh you are so wrong."

"You said something about Process one being completed, was it? Was it really completed?" I said, Adam and Cassie were staring at me, I ignored them. "You things aren't humans are you? You're probably aliens or probably mutants." I think I got to them, because I heard something, "KAI LEK NET STEKE CEK ISC!" One of them yelled, "What are they saying?" I asked, I looked back at them, I honestly thought they would be impressed, but...I was wrong.

They both had terrified looks on their faces. "What, are you doing? We have no idea what they're capable of, we have no idea how they even look, what if you're right? What if they're aliens? What if they were experimenting on you?" Adam said furiously, my mouth hung open, "At least I'm doing something...Something that might 'actually' get us out of here...And if they are aliens, then...We just have to make sure they are don't we? If they are, then we can return the favor." Adam didn't seem as mad as before, I guess he wants to get back at them to.

"And...How do you suppose, we get out of these chains?" I twitched, "I'm working on that." All he did was sigh, "I guess, we have to think of a way to get out of these and then we have to think of a way to get out of this 'cell" Adam said.

"We can...Wait..." Cassie said, we looked at her, I was kind of stunned, I kind of forgot she was here.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a lot of the chapter done already, I just need to check them out, make sure the spelling is correct and any other mistakes.