Status: I'm going to try and upload a chapter every week, sometimes i'll upload two chapters. But if I don't upload one a week then I'm probably busy, but don't worry I'll upload a chapter as soon as I can :D

Chaos Series

Fifty keys and only two locks

~~ Ten minutes have passed

So all we have to do is pretend to sleep, and then we wait, wait until one of them comes and get one of us...Well either me or Adam, can't really send a girl to do a man’s job, am I right? After about ten minutes, we finally heard them...Wait them? There's two of them...That can't be good, I couldn't even handle one. Hopefully they go after Adam.

The door opened, "Tek ke." Now that it's really close I can hear exactly how it sounds, kind of like a snake combined with an old man with a deep raspy voice, it did not sound pleasant, and the sucky thing is, they all sound like that. They started talking, but they didn't come in yet, they were at the door way, I was tempted to open my eyes, I want to see what the hell these things are, I want to see the ugly son of a bitch that was messing with my mind.

After a couple of minutes they finally came into the room. They walked over....To...Me...? They started to take of the chains around my wrists then around my ankles.

They grabbed me, slowly I started to panic, and slowly I started to wonder where they were taking me..."No." I said flatly. "Ka?" One of them said, I opened my eyes, and then I suddenly felt like I weighed nothing, I didn't feel anything.

Even though they were holding my arms, I couldn't feel it. I pushed the one on my right, when I pushed it, I didn't expect to send it flying five feet away from me. "What the...?" I said with a confused look on my face, "How?" I looked at the other one and this time I punched it, right in between the eyes. Instead of sending the thing flying, I made it get on its knees.

They both didn't get back up, they just laid there, unconscious. I ran to them and then I started to look them over, just to see which one had the keys and to see if they were actually knocked out.

I sighed, "Good, at least I don't have to worry about them grabbing me again while I'm trying to unchain Adam and Cassie." I started to feel around their inside their pockets, they have these weird suits on, they weren't normal suits, I don't really know, it kind of looks like tinfoil, but with pockets.

Remember I said 'looks like' I didn't say it 'feels like' just to clear that up. Anyway the way it felt was, like a roof, but it also felt like metal, and it was bendy too. I poked it, "Whoa..." Someone cleared their throat, "As much as I like hanging around all day, I'd rather find out where we are and what we're doing here."

I looked back, "Sorry." Feeling a little embarrassed. I searched one of the bodies and found no key, I searched the other body and found a pair of keys...Oi...Why are there so many freaking keys!?

They seemed to notice I was taking long, "What are you doing?" Adam demanded, I looked back at them, "How long do you think we have?" I hope it's the first one, I doubt it, and my luck is pretty bad, considering where I am right now.

But it can't be that bad...Can it? Adam tilted his head, "I don't know, why?" I laughed nervously, "Well...Because I didn't know they would bring a handful of keys." Or wait a minute, all I have to do is look for one that matches the lock on the chains. I smiled, feeling hopeful that we can get out of here alive.

I ran over to Adam, I looked at his chain lock, and then I did the same to Cassie's, alright they both have the same key that unlocks the chains. I went back to the keys. I picked them up and then I started to get go through them...Hmmm...Weird, they're all exactly alike...But each one has a different number on it...You've got to be kidding ME! I walked back to Adam and Cassie, "We have a problem..." I put my palm to my face. Adam frowned, "What's wrong?"

"These keys...They're exactly alike, but they all have different numbers imprinted on them. And there is over fifty keys here, which is kind of stupid if you ask me." I started feel twitchy, "Let me see what numbers are on yours." I walked up to Adam, 14...32? Of course they wouldn't make this easy for us. I walked over to Cassie, "Uh...54...67...39? What?" Wait I've should have known there would be a key that has that much numbers...Right? "I think this is going to be awhile." I said. "Whys that?" Cassie asked, "Well because, yours and your dads numbers are way different then I thought, I thought they would be one or double digit numbers but...Since there is only fifty keys, I thought the numbers would go from zero to fifty on both the chains and the keys." I explained.

"It's not? Then what are our numbers?" She asked, "Yours is 54...6734, no 546739 I mean, and your fathers number is 1432." I sighed, and then I looked at Cassie, she looked at me and smiled, "I guess you better get started then?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy this chapter :D