Status: I'm going to try and upload a chapter every week, sometimes i'll upload two chapters. But if I don't upload one a week then I'm probably busy, but don't worry I'll upload a chapter as soon as I can :D

Chaos Series

Life is unfair, nothing ever goes your way

~~ Thirty minutes have passed

Thirty minutes just to find two keys? Would've been faster if these things just brought two instead of bringing freaking fifty! Who needs fifty keys for three hostages anyway? If they had fifty hostages then they should've left the other forty seven behind...Now that I think about it, they really aren't all that smart, even though they managed to capture me and the others.

"Finally!" I yelled, I turned around and saw Adam and Cassie half asleep, "Good..." Adam said, Cassie barely put in the effort to make it look like she isn't tired and bored, I frowned, "I guess we should go now?"

Adam yawned, "I suppose. This isn't really a good place to sleep, well actually this is not how we are supposed to sleep for that matter." Cassie nodded in agreement. I just noticed, Cassie doesn't talk as much as Adam, but she's not exactly quiet when she does talk. "Alright I got both of your keys." I ran over to Cassie first, I unlocked the chains that were keeping her from touching the ground, which are the ones on her wrists. After I did that, I unlocked the ones on her ankles, "Thank you." She said, I looked at her and said, "You're welcome." And then I went to Adam, "As much as I like hanging around, I think we should hurry this up." I laughed, "Sorry."

All three of us were on our feet...Well kind of. I don't know how long these two have been here, but it must have been a long time, Adam had trouble staying on his feet, every time he tried to get up he would fall over. I guess his legs were still asleep, because after five minutes of falling around, we were finally on our way. "Now what?" I asked. "They both looked at me confused, "What do you mean 'now what?" Adam said. "I thought you had a plan?" I smiled sheepishly, "You thought wrong, and if I did, do you really think it's any better than this plan?" I asked, Adam looked up and thought about it, "Don't give it too much thought..." I arched my eye brows. He looked back down and smiled, "I've got a plan,"

~~One hour has passed

“How much longer? Not that I'm complaining." I said. Cassie shrugged, "If my dad has a plan then it should work, so I think he'll be back soon." Cassie said, she was trying to hide how worried she was about her father.

But she wasn't doing a very good job about hiding it, "He'll be alright, he's a grown man, he can handle those things by himself." I kind of wish I didn't say that last part. "Yeah, he's a full grown man that 'can' handle those things but you’re a 'teenager' who took out two of those things, without putting much effort into it too." Cassie said.

Then she arched her eye brows, "And the effort you did use, sent them flying, and that effort was just a simple push and a simple punch. So, do you know how that happened? Or how you did that?"

"A lot of questions, but I'm sorry, I have no answers to them, I'm just as lost as you." I answered.

"Maybe it's something they did to you, some experiment, like they implanted either their abilities or something else's abilities. I'm not sure, but they did do something." She explained, I smiled, "What?" She sounded kind of whiny, which is kind of cute...In some way....Moving on, even though she sounded whiny she didn't care.

"Nothing just that it's cool to hear you talk a lot." I said. Her face flushed for a second, "Oh, I didn't even notice how much I was talking." She said quietly, I smiled some more, which made her blush a little. She looked away, "We-" She sounded like a mouse, I could see her ears turning red. "Yeah we should just wait for your dad's single." I guess when she gets the hiccups she sounds a little like a mouse, hmmm....

I wonder how long her hiccups will last, 'Hic!' I was trying my hardest not to smile, but it's hard, especially when the person sounds like a mouse, it's awesome. She brought her head to her legs and then she put her arms around her head hiding her face.

I feel like I should say something. But then again it'll pass. She made a weird noise that was somewhere between a mouse and the sound of basketball shoes squeaking when they run around the court. But then again they both make the squeaking noise, but it's pretty cute...? Anyway I like it.

After about two minutes her hiccups wore off. "So...Like a mouse, huh?" She gave me a mean look, "Let's just keep our ears open for my dad's single." She said flatly, I shrugged, "You’re the boss."

"Oh yeah, about your dad's single, isn't it a little too risky to make a sound like that?" I asked. She shrugged, but she didn't even look at me either. "Like I said before, if my dad has a plan, it'll work...It has to work." She said, but she looked uncertain. "The old guy is pretty cool and all, but can he handle it?" Just as I said that, we heard the single, but it wasn't the single he showed us, this one was like he was banging on metal.

Not the best way to get our attention, actually I think he got all of those things attention. "I guess that means we should help now? Right?" I asked. Cassie looked troubled, I know my dad wants to get out of here, but I thought he would try to be more silent." She said, still looking worried.

A horrible thought came to me, "What if that's...." She simply shook her head, "It has to be..." She looked at the ground, like she just suddenly thought it was possible that her father would lose, especially since we don't know how many are here with us.

We walked out of the jail cell. What we found was to be expected...Well I obviously knew what was going to happen, but Cassie didn't expect this...It's like she expected her father to always come out on top, but she has to remember that he's only human, just like the rest of us.

For a second I didn't recognize the man in front of me, "Adam...?" I said barely enough for anyone to hear. Cassie stood there completely stunned, "Cassie...Ben..." He tried to say, before one of them hit him right in the gut. "Stop..." Cassie said, after a while those things seemed to change, not change forms or anything I mean their personality changed, all five of them were wearing the same exact uniform as the other two we faced. They look like tin foil but it's as hard as metal and bendy as rubber. But this time they had something the other two didn't...Guns...Or I think these were blasters of some kind. Not all of them had guns, only two of them did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please enjoy this chapter! Thanks for reading :D