Status: active!! part v coming soon

Something Just Like This

South Beach, Miami - known by its nickname of SoBe - brings tourists to its beaches from all over the world every year. 10 friends come to SoBe for 2 months in a rental house; some know eachother, some do not. 5 professional hockey players. 5 girls who have connections to each one of them. From private yachts to wild hookups to a trip to the NHL Awards in Vegas, this will be 2 summer months the 10 of them will never forget.

Story Playlist.

Originally titled "On the Miami Shore" under my former account (HeartInTheCityNY4) and a co-write with ilt88. A revamped and updated version of our original and a continued co-write! We do not own "Something Just Like This" by the Chainsmokers; it simply a theme for our story. We do not own Auston Matthews, Connor McDavid, Johnny Gaudreau, Aaron Ekblad or Dylan Larkin. Any events or relationships are simply coincidental, as this is all a work of fiction. Also posted on hockeyfanfiction.com under our same usernames. See "Characters" for a full list of characters in this story.
  1. Part i
    The 10 new roommates meet eachother and get acquainted.
  2. Part ii
    Night one begins with a lot of alcohol, a very drunk Johnny and a peek into Ariana's relationship.
  3. Part iii
    the morning after night one.
  4. Part iv
    Ariana's relationship problems come to a head and Auston's friend comes to visit.
  5. Part iv (2)
    Ariana grows closer to Mitch and Auston gets some exciting news.